Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Follow the money. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    774 Post(s)

nick fuentes is fucking ben shapiro rn

"Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    @longNStrong said guys who base their lives around talking about politics are cucks

Follow the money. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    774 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    @longNStrong said guys who base their lives around talking about politics are cucks
    yeah I thought the same too until america is basically going through state enforced homosexuality watershed moment with james younger and inevitable economic and demographic meltdown.
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    I bought a bunch of "392" badges and stick them to everything.. Like boats and geese and shit just to piss him off.

Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    I bought a bunch of "392" badges and stick them to everything.. Like boats and geese and shit just to piss him off.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    politics is a bunch of people sitting around circle jerking about shit that will never happen acting as if anything they do matters while big corporations continue to do as they please

Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    politics is a bunch of people sitting around circle jerking about shit that will never happen acting as if anything they do matters while big corporations continue to do as they please
    Good point.

The majority of people will never want to follow these far right groups because the media has painted them as KKK, evil, bigot racists.

People already think of Trump as that, and he’s almost as far left as right can go.

So basically it’s just a bunch of people whining while nothing changes and they’ll get kicked off social media and have their voices silenced.

“ We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

I suppose the thought of attempting to abolish it is like when Bardock went up against Frieza