Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49
  1. #21
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    4,801
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Nah they are the most likely to commit crimes or murder. The ones doing the Elliot Rodgering was a tie between Gemini and Sagittarius


    In my experience most male incels are Gemini. Problem is you?ve done this research from inside your house while huffing cat hair and litter
    Except elliot rodgers was a leo sun cap moon

    Looks like he was kinda cusping cancer too (like you) lmao. Nice try though
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    its not like you did anything to get these chicks you were just born with good looks

  2. #22
    Senior Member itsoverforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28 2019
    Posts
    2,612
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675

  3. #23
    Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    14,032
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    Except elliot rodgers was a leo sun cap moon

    Looks like he was kinda cusping cancer too (like you) lmao. Nice try though
    Look up the literal stats. Most serial killers were gem or sag

    Most dangerous are cancer but we?re not incels like you

    I?m a cusping Leo explains why I?m so beautiful and you guys are all obsessed with me and fill my threads with views


    Cancer is why I?m a psychic dangerous leader with azure eyes

    Make sense?
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  4. #24
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    4,801
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Look up the literal stats. Most serial killers were gem or sag

    Most dangerous are cancer but we?re not incels like you

    I?m a cusping Leo explains why I?m so beautiful and you guys are all obsessed with me and fill my threads with views


    Cancer is why I?m a psychic dangerous leader with azure eyes

    Make sense?
    I'm not the one emphasizing on most dangerous serial killers. Maybe you're just insecure for how un-dangerous you are, at your size, except maybe to animals

    Btw the list of serial killers are mostly mutable signs, which means we can be whatever we want to be, dangerous, whatever.

    Cancers are still the biggest incels, sorry
    Last edited by Vincel; 2019-11-08 at 04:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    its not like you did anything to get these chicks you were just born with good looks

  5. #25
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17709830
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Look up the literal stats. Most serial killers were gem or sag

    Most dangerous are cancer but we?re not incels like you

    I?m a cusping Leo explains why I?m so beautiful and you guys are all obsessed with me and fill my threads with views


    Cancer is why I?m a psychic dangerous leader with azure eyes

    Make sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    I'm not the one emphasizing on most dangerous serial killers. Maybe you're just insecure for how un-dangerous you are, at your size, except maybe to animals

    Btw the list of serial killers are mostly mutable signs, which means we can be whatever we want to be, dangerous, whatever.

    Cancers are still the biggest incels, sorry
    Fuck off with this gay shit both of you

  6. #26
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    4,801
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    Fuck off with this gay shit both of you
    Ya idk he just started spazzing out about it from nowhere

    You ok lil nigga? @thesavagestallion
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    its not like you did anything to get these chicks you were just born with good looks

  7. #27
    Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    14,032
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    I'm not the one emphasizing on most dangerous serial killers. Maybe you're just insecure for how un-dangerous you are, at your size, except maybe to animals

    Btw the list of serial killers are mostly mutable signs, which means we can be whatever we want to be, dangerous, whatever.

    Cancers are still the biggest incels, sorry
    Your anecdotes mean nothing because you don?t know anyone and are the biggest incel here
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  8. #28
    Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    14,032
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    Fuck off with this gay shit both of you
    You?re the perfect height to suck my dick while you stand
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  9. #29
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    7,138
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    what u mean

    higher the points, the bigger the larp
    I just mean it?s a low energy larp

    Just seemed lazy and low quality for a larp

  10. #30
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    7,138
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon453 View Post
    Think he was referring to the quality of larp, not how quantitative the larp was

    Big difference
    Exactly this

  11. #31
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    7,138
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Problem is you?ve done this research from inside your house while huffing cat hair and litter
    Holy fuck I?m dying at this


  12. #32
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17709830
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    I just mean it?s a low energy larp

    Just seemed lazy and low quality for a larp
    That's because it's not a larp nikka

  13. #33
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    7,138
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    That's because it's not a larp nikka
    Let?s get some better details then

    This is fitmisc

    We need entertainment

  14. #34
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    24,962
    Mentioned
    1578 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949700
    remember when this midget thought he could fight just because he had a big water filled muscles
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  15. #35
    Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    14,032
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    remember when this midget thought he could fight just because he had a big water filled muscles
    Why aren’t there more people that are 5’3 230 in ufc heavyweight?
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  16. #36
    10/10 in belarus Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    4,800
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Problem is you?ve done this research from inside your house while huffing cat hair and litter

  17. #37
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17709830
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Let?s get some better details then

    This is fitmisc

    We need entertainment
    On which one?

    First on is probably bipolar. Some degen tendencies but I felt good around her. Kinda looks like a stripper but hot. Wide hips, tiny waist, big breasts. Her ass isn't big by any means but definitely nice. Had a falling out with her once before in February and she stopped talking to me. At the time I didn't think she was coming back.

    Then I saw the redhead and instantly liked her but ran out of time and had to switch gyms so didn't approach

    Then first chick comes back into my life and things seem really good for a while. Had already switched back to other gym during this time. Took this girl with me once (yea I paid her a day pass lol) and the redhead was training nearby. She miring the redhead pretty hard tbh.

    But I guess people never change. She lashes out again with some "I don't need you. I don't want to meet with you" type shit. I said "watch how you talk to me" and that was the end of it. She blocked me lol.

    Redhead I approached in the gym like a week ago. Made a compliment on her lower body (which is insane btw, never seen anything like it). She squats 2 plates ass to grass for reps with perfect form, but she s not one of those competitors or chicks on gear, she actually has a sweet femine voice and a pretty face. A bit on the shorter side, usually dresses moderate (other girl dressed like a slut). Was actually surprised she was really nice. Coverstaing wasn't long but it was pretty smooth

    Then this happened. Honestly it took a couple days for me to settle in that she s likely intersted, it sounded too good to be real.

    Haven't had the chance to talk to her again cause I ve been working double shifts and havent been to the gym much but I eventually will and will ask her for her number

    Been looking but I can't find her on social media anywhere. Starting to think she doesn't even have an Instagram
    Last edited by Banenetikk; 2019-11-09 at 01:43 AM.

  18. #38
    Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    14,032
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    On which one?

    First on is probably bipolar. Some degen tendencies but I felt good around her. Kinda looks like a stripper but hot. Wide hips, tiny waist, big breasts. Her ass isn't big by any means but definitely nice. Had a falling out with her once before in February and she stopped talking to me. At the time I didn't think she was coming back.

    Then I saw the redhead and instantly liked her but ran out of time and had to switch gyms so didn't approach

    Then first chick comes back into my life and things seem really good for a while. Had already switched back to other gym during this time. Took this girl with me once (yea I paid her a day pass lol) and the redhead was training nearby. She miring the redhead pretty hard tbh.

    But I guess people never change. She lashes out again with some "I don't need you. I don't want to meet with you" type shit. I said "watch how you talk to me" and that was the end of it. She blocked me lol.

    Redhead I approached in the gym like a week ago. Made a compliment on her lower body (which is insane btw, never seen anything like it). She squats 2 plates ass to grass for reps with perfect form, but she s not one of those competitors or chicks on gear, she actually has a sweet femine voice and a pretty face. A bit on the shorter side, usually dresses moderate (other girl dressed like a slut). Was actually surprised she was really nice. Coverstaing wasn't long but it was pretty smooth

    Then this happened. Honestly it took a couple days for me to settle in that she s likely intersted, it sounded too good to be real.

    Haven't had the chance to talk to her again cause I ve been working double shifts and havent been to the gym much but I eventually will and will ask her for her number

    Been looking but I can't find her on social media anywhere. Starting to think she doesn't even have an Instagram
    Get that shit bro. I know redheads are your thing
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  19. #39
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    7,138
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    On which one?

    First on is probably bipolar. Some degen tendencies but I felt good around her. Kinda looks like a stripper but hot. Wide hips, tiny waist, big breasts. Her ass isn't big by any means but definitely nice. Had a falling out with her once before in February and she stopped talking to me. At the time I didn't think she was coming back.

    Then I saw the redhead and instantly liked her but ran out of time and had to switch gyms so didn't approach

    Then first chick comes back into my life and things seem really good for a while. Had already switched back to other gym during this time. Took this girl with me once (yea I paid her a day pass lol) and the redhead was training nearby. She miring the redhead pretty hard tbh.

    But I guess people never change. She lashes out again with some "I don't need you. I don't want to meet with you" type shit. I said "watch how you talk to me" and that was the end of it. She blocked me lol.

    Redhead I approached in the gym like a week ago. Made a compliment on her lower body (which is insane btw, never seen anything like it). She squats 2 plates ass to grass for reps with perfect form, but she s not one of those competitors or chicks on gear, she actually has a sweet femine voice and a pretty face. A bit on the shorter side, usually dresses moderate (other girl dressed like a slut). Was actually surprised she was really nice. Coverstaing wasn't long but it was pretty smooth

    Then this happened. Honestly it took a couple days for me to settle in that she s likely intersted, it sounded too good to be real.

    Haven't had the chance to talk to her again cause I ve been working double shifts and havent been to the gym much but I eventually will and will ask her for her number

    Been looking but I can't find her on social media anywhere. Starting to think she doesn't even have an Instagram
    Actually interested to hear progress etc

    Both of them sounds kind of sexy as described

  20. #40
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17709830
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Actually interested to hear progress etc

    Both of them sounds kind of sexy as described
    Well apparently she married at 18, was married for a decade but divorced recently

    What do I do now? This whole thing is new to me

    Edit: she has a kid
    Last edited by Banenetikk; 2019-11-11 at 12:35 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions