Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Soon

  1. #1
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    4,760
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677

    Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    its not like you did anything to get these chicks you were just born with good looks

  2. #2
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    4,760
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    its not like you did anything to get these chicks you were just born with good looks

  3. #3
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    4,760
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Started at 80 link
    now at 120 link

    50% +

    @Myron Gains
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    its not like you did anything to get these chicks you were just born with good looks

  4. #4
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    4,760
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Just dumped all my btc into stellar lumens. Got a lot of it. For some reason i like this one.

    @Majutsushi @Myron Gains
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    its not like you did anything to get these chicks you were just born with good looks

  5. #5
    give boo back Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    5,159
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    Started at 80 link
    now at 120 link

    50% +

    @Myron Gains
    not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    Just dumped all my btc into stellar lumens. Got a lot of it. For some reason i like this one.

    @Majutsushi @Myron Gains
    XLM looks good but I dont see it shooting up for a longgggggg time. definitely looks better than XRP which its price is capped hard due to so many coins in circulation
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Pakichad I would love to have sex with you

  6. #6
    Wheelchair accessible thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    13,958
    Mentioned
    649 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Getting into coins 3 years late is cringe


    Tfw I got into ethereum at $20 and it shot to like $350




    The meme is daytraders make less

    @Majutsushi you?re so mean lol
    Making these lesser minds dance

  7. #7
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    4,760
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Getting into coins 3 years late is cringe


    Tfw I got into ethereum at $20 and it shot to like $350




    The meme is daytraders make less

    @Majutsushi you?re so mean lol
    Making these lesser minds dance
    This won?t age well

  8. #8
    give boo back Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    5,159
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Getting into coins 3 years late is cringe


    Tfw I got into ethereum at $20 and it shot to like $350




    The meme is daytraders make less

    @Majutsushi you?re so mean lol
    Making these lesser minds dance
    gets in early @ $20

    still has less money than me

    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Pakichad I would love to have sex with you

  9. #9
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    4,760
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    gets in early @ $20

    still has less money than me

    He held it until the bottom so he?s scared now

  10. #10
    Wheelchair accessible thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    13,958
    Mentioned
    649 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    He held it until the bottom so he?s scared now
    I bought roids
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Posting Permissions