Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48
  1. #21
    Senior Member BWT TWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2019
    Height
    4ft3
    Posts
    2,632
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    The norwood reaper alone disproves this cope.

  2. #22
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,317
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT TWB View Post
    The norwood reaper alone disproves this cope.
    the pain of realizing your balding is the equivalent of finding out there's no santa

  3. #23
    Senior Member housemang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    Posts
    3,312
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    don't know exactly I'll assume the piece and initial install cost like 1-2k

    you need to go back to get it freshly glued on and cut so I'm sure that's way more expensive than a regular haircut

    more maintainence than a hair transplant but if you get the transplant and keep balding on the top of your head you'll need to get another one

    still might not be enough donor hairs to save you and when they extract donor hairs the back of your head will look less dense so it's not without it's drawbacks
    damn thats ay lot of maintenance
    still better than a transplant but i dont think i could be bothered

  4. #24
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,317
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by housemang View Post
    damn thats ay lot of maintenance
    still better than a transplant but i dont think i could be bothered
    honestly I think I'll try the transplant first

    depending on how fast I bald once I get to NW 2.5 hopefully I'll have $15-20k to blow on a real good HT doctor

    those foreign hair clinics are scams gotta pay premium for the best results

    that's in the future though I have a few facial flaws I need to fix asap

  5. #25
    Senior Member housemang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 20 2016
    Posts
    3,312
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    honestly I think I'll try the transplant first

    depending on how fast I bald once I get to NW 2.5 hopefully I'll have $15-20k to blow on a real good HT doctor

    those foreign hair clinics are scams gotta pay premium for the best results

    that's in the future though I have a few facial flaws I need to fix asap
    thats a slippery slope boyo
    careful not to turn into pakichad 2.0

  6. #26
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,317
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by housemang View Post
    thats a slippery slope boyo
    careful not to turn into pakichad 2.0
    pakichad got scammed by whatever surgeon he went to

    maybe added a point to his looks should've got that gyno cut out first

    I only need 2 procedures and I'd look significantly better it's just up to the surgeon to do a good job

  7. #27
    Senior Member Ultra Instinct Genova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    384
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Some people are 40 and look 25. It's all genetics really.

  8. #28
    Senior Member BWT TWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2019
    Height
    4ft3
    Posts
    2,632
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    the pain of realizing your balding is the equivalent of finding out there's no santa
    The thing with balding is that it takes some time to realize it's even happening. When you realize it a lot of damage has been done already usually for most guys.

  9. #29
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,317
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT TWB View Post
    The thing with balding is that it takes some time to realize it's even happening. When you realize it a lot of damage has been done already usually for most guys.
    only average bluepillers don't pay attention to their hairline until they wake up one day and realize half their hair is gone

    I'm concerned already and I'm up to a NW1

  10. #30
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    8,537
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    I'm 34 and don't have those folds yet
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  11. #31
    Senior Member BWT TWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2019
    Height
    4ft3
    Posts
    2,632
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    only average bluepillers don't pay attention to their hairline until they wake up one day and realize half their hair is gone

    I'm concerned already and I'm up to a NW1
    I'm like a NW1, I thought for months that my hairline was different but I also told myself eh I'm just imagining things. Then I saw a 2-3 yr old pic and I realized I wasn't imagining it. I srsly think you might not see it at all until NW2.

  12. #32
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,317
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT TWB View Post
    I'm like a NW1, I thought for months that my hairline was different but I also told myself eh I'm just imagining things. Then I saw a 2-3 yr old pic and I realized I wasn't imagining it. I srsly think you might not see it at all until NW2.
    when I pull my hair back it the hairline definitely makes a slight V shape

    but I don't notice that in pictures or in the mirror it's square then might be cause it's medium length on top covering it a bit

    so I'll assume NW1 a 2 would definitely be noticeable

  13. #33
    Minotaur legs Myron Gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 03 2019
    Posts
    6,056
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    when I pull my hair back it the hairline definitely makes a slight V shape

    but I don't notice that in pictures or in the mirror it's square then might be cause it's medium length on top covering it a bit

    so I'll assume NW1 a 2 would definitely be noticeable
    that could just be mature hairline
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion
    I said he?s a man with kids bragging about selling gym memberships wanting to quit his current job

    I didn?t talk shit other than the fact you don?t have your shit together while also having kids

    Let?s be real you wanted to leave your kids and wife

    But now you?re throwing attacks that you know aren?t true because you?re clearly in the wrong. Nice.

  14. #34
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,317
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    that could just be mature hairline
    I see thin hairs before the edges of my hairline I'm assuming I've already lost a bit

    I'll be monitoring this over the next few months/years to see if it recedes if not then your probably right

  15. #35
    Senior Member BWT TWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 28 2019
    Height
    4ft3
    Posts
    2,632
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I see thin hairs before the edges of my hairline I'm assuming I've already lost a bit

    I'll be monitoring this over the next few months/years to see if it recedes if not then your probably right
    But what if it does. Minox makes you age faster, fin kills your test/sex drive/can nuke your sperm count.

    Until tsuji or someone else finds a cure it's hopeless.

  16. #36
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,317
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT TWB View Post
    But what if it does. Minox makes you age faster, fin kills your test/sex drive/can nuke your sperm count.

    Until tsuji or someone else finds a cure it's hopeless.
    hair system can save practically anybody it's just a pain in the ass to maintain

    also worried I'll be having rough sex and the sloot tries to pull me in by the hair and rips it right off

    she'll press rape charges at that point

  17. #37
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,317
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by BroBeansBrah View Post
    I'm 34 and don't have those folds yet


    you work inside though

    It's a double edged sword not enough sunlight I get low vit D/serotonin and too much I'll develop wrinkles quickly

  18. #38
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    25,701
    Mentioned
    1605 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    the balder I get the more veins n muscle maturity I get srs
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  19. #39
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    Free my boy NeverLean
    Height
    He aint do nuffin
    Posts
    3,214
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    You literally do drugs and drink regularly what did you expect dude

    Aging like wine applies if you actually take care of yourself

  20. #40
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    3,317
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    You literally do drugs and drink regularly what did you expect dude

    Aging like wine applies if you actually take care of yourself
    I used to drink maybe 3 beers a day at my worst

    I've never done drugs regularly for prolonged periods of time except weed

    I think this has more to do with chronic stress and depression than anything else

    how ironic is it that I get smile lines when you'll never find a pic with me smiling in it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions