Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    I still look the same at almost 31 besides my hair thinning.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I was using it for beard hair fin doesn't help with that only slows the hair loss process

I'm reading too many conflicting reviews from "fin is the best thing ever" to "it broke my dick permanently"

tretinoin is for severe acne nothing to do with hair growth it can actually cause hair loss

I don't have any acne just some mild blemishes and clogged pores which definitely don't warrant the strongest acne medication known to man
    I know tretinoin has nothing to do with hair growth. You mentioned you had bad nasolabial folds, tretinoin could help you.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by itsoverforyou View Post
    I know tretinoin has nothing to do with hair growth. You mentioned you had bad nasolabial folds, tretinoin could help you.
    I confuse retin-a for acctune

I'm out in the sun a lot and your not supposed to do that while using tretinoin

this time of year that's not a problem but I think this is due to weight loss I'm losing weight daily

this will fix itself in a short while and I'll be back to bloatmaxxing if those folds don't fill out by themselves then I'll consider trying it

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I confuse retin-a for acctune

I'm out in the sun a lot and your not supposed to do that while using tretinoin

this time of year that's not a problem but I think this is due to weight loss I'm losing weight daily

this will fix itself in a short while and I'll be back to bloatmaxxing if those folds don't fill out by themselves then I'll consider trying it
    Retin a takes like 3 years for results lol

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    Retin a takes like 3 years for results lol
    don't know about that

most non-prescription skin care/anti-aging products are pure cope for roasties that didn't take care of themselves in their 20's

like I see all these foids now smoking and drinking they'll age worse than me more than likely

they eventually reach the stage where they apply more and more makeup thinking that'll help but in reality it just makes it very obvious that they're hiding something

prefers women with minimal makeup because she already has clear skin and defined facial features crew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Depends on the individual and how well they take care of themselves... all the 'men age like wine and women like milk' is MGTOW cope... there are both men and women who age well and like shit. I will say though that some of the biggest chads I knew aged terribly.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Aging like fine wine crew

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Use pumpkin seed oil on your face if you have wrinkles, faggot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123