Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    7,948
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684

    Free my nikka martin shkreli

    Martin Lifes Matter!!

    Brofists!!!

  2. #2
    🥁 kylesa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 13 2017
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42934112
    Why was he banned?
    When you're attacking FBI agents because you're under criminal investigation, you're losing - Sarah Huckabee Sanders

  3. #3
    hisss bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    30,225
    Mentioned
    1764 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949706
    jew skrilla

    how much time he get
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  4. #4
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    White trash midwest with a tiny pool in a small back yard surrounded by a cheap black chain fence
    Weight
    5 Instagram accounts
    Height
    Doxx king
    Posts
    11,782
    Mentioned
    741 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    Quote Originally Posted by kylesa View Post
    Why was he banned?
    Because of millennial hypersensitivity

  5. #5
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    7,540
    Mentioned
    580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Because of millennial hypersensitivity

  6. #6
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    7,948
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by kylesa View Post
    Why was he banned?
    No reason given but he frequently mentions the bots to omega. lol. I think it gets under his skin.

  7. #7
    Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2014
    Location
    In the Gym
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    24,906
    Mentioned
    1633 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949702
    He only got 7 days...not sure of the reason and hopefully he will be humble.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

    numisc founding fathers crew

    Master sandbagger at work

    musclegod gang

  8. #8
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    7,948
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    jew skrilla

    how much time he get
    7 days

  9. #9
    hisss bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    30,225
    Mentioned
    1764 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949706
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    7 days
    7 days of eating gas station snacks
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  10. #10
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    7,948
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    7 days of eating gas station snacks
    Martin will be loading up on 2 for 1 hot dogs and telling us stories of how they gave him the shits

  11. #11
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    10,813
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    What an omega faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  12. #12
    Banned thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    @Omega fix the bots you faggot FUCK



    I will crash the site again

    Choose carefully

  13. #13
    Two Thousand Twelve Hector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 26 2019
    Posts
    3,920
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    I'm done lifting. When i start benching 225 my body gets weaker. Joints hurt. Lifting is pointless unless you sticking needles in your ass.

  14. #14
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    7,948
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    @martin shkreli
    rip, you’re in a better place now

  15. #15
    Platinum Member ZUZZBRAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    14,260
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    He only got 7 days...not sure of the reason and hopefully he will be humble.
    Shit the fuck up you dumb old pedo
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    stop calling mindless gay...hes a great dude

  16. #16
    Should be fun TheMightyAnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2015
    Posts
    6,954
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    time for impeachment.

  17. #17
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    9,058
    Mentioned
    1161 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by kylesa View Post
    Why was he banned?
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...34#post2313034


    This thread


    Notice how omegu deleted his post as well


    Lmao

  18. #18
    Senior Member food brah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2019
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8108603
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...34#post2313034


    This thread


    Notice how omegu deleted his post as well


    Lmao
    I was banned for no fucking reason at all. Wow just wow omegu thinks banning active posters on a dieing forum is a good idea



    Fitmisc is dieing so what does he do? Let's it get flooded with bots, doesn't fox the software issues on the site in terms of useability and then bans active posters for no reason. Moody...
    Quote Originally Posted by food brah View Post
    you better pray to fucking vishnu or whatever your paki god is called that you never meet me because if i ever met you i would beat u to death with a steel pole, cook your body on a bbq and serve the meat to my pet dog to eat then cook my fucking pet dog on the bbq with some fucking pepper and oregano and eat the whole pet dog all by myself and then shit my pet dog all out over your moms grave before smashing her grave with the biggest fucking hammer you have ever saw in your whole pathetic life

  19. #19
    Senior Member food brah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 25 2019
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8108603
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    He only got 7 days...not sure of the reason and hopefully he will be humble.
    Not Gonna be humble cuz I was banned for no reasons by a fucking idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by food brah View Post
    you better pray to fucking vishnu or whatever your paki god is called that you never meet me because if i ever met you i would beat u to death with a steel pole, cook your body on a bbq and serve the meat to my pet dog to eat then cook my fucking pet dog on the bbq with some fucking pepper and oregano and eat the whole pet dog all by myself and then shit my pet dog all out over your moms grave before smashing her grave with the biggest fucking hammer you have ever saw in your whole pathetic life

  20. #20
    Βanned Majutsushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 14 2018
    Location
    In your mind rent free n u??
    Posts
    7,540
    Mentioned
    580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by food brah View Post
    I was banned for no fucking reason at all. Wow just wow omegu thinks banning active posters on a dieing forum is a good idea



    Fitmisc is dieing so what does he do? Let's it get flooded with bots, doesn't fox the software issues on the site in terms of useability and then bans active posters for no reason. Moody...
    omegu ponki ponkiiiiiiiiiii

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions