Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)

Single mom gets red pilled on girlsaskguys.com

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKid
    don't even have the energy to brush my teeth and i took a caffeine tablet. srs i used mouth wash though as that's less interactive

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    "I feel like all men should date single mothers because we truly follow our hearts."

follow the nearest chad cock maybe

foids these days I swear

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    "I feel like all men should date single mothers because we truly follow our hearts. We are brave and we love deeply."

Bullshit. That's the opposite of what most single mothers are. Most single mothers have had a reckless youth and are now where they are because of that.

Not to mention there is NO single benefit of dating a single mother.
    - You essentially have to deal with another guys child
    - If that father comes into play its just drama
    - The child always comes first and you can't emphatise with it fully, because its not your child
    - Many single mothers have mental and emotional baggage
    - Many single mothers are reckless as fuck and turned into a single mother not out of a relationship that they think would last forever, but because of irresponsibility

So why would any guy want to date a single mother? The woman would have to be amazing and outstanding to really cope with all the negatives. And that only in combination with the pregnancy really having happened for non-reckless reasons (which it usually didn't)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    White roasties getting BTFOd
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

Mentioned
    573 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    "I feel like all men should date single mothers because we truly follow our hearts. We are brave and we love deeply."

Bullshit. That's the opposite of what most single mothers are. Most single mothers have had a reckless youth and are now where they are because of that.

- The child always comes first and you can't emphatise with it fully, because its not your child
    - Many single mothers are reckless as fuck and turned into a single mother not out of a relationship that they think would last forever, but because of irresponsibility

So why would any guy want to date a single mother? The woman would have to be amazing and outstanding to really cope with all the negatives. And that only in combination with the pregnancy really having happened for non-reckless reasons (which it usually didn't)

And their bodies get altered (negatively) after pregnancy forever

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    "I'm asking because I'm looking at my future prospective dating life thinking negatively"
    "Thank you (I'm asking this question for fun)"

single mother and borderline retarded, yeh ur a catch u dumb whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

Roman Catholic. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    721 Post(s)
    They're just big children.

They hate responsibility, the hate the idea of the party ending - they're just so fucking stupid.
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Height
    4ft3
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

"I sure hope when you get married and then you start a family your wife cheats on you. But wait you still have to pay the child support cause she is the woman. And guess what? No girls will want you cause your damaged goods with another bitch in your pocket and some kids from another mother. You wanna judge everyone so harshly and are black and white. I hope you get your just desserts and get to see the other side. "

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BWT TWB View Post
    "I sure hope when you get married and then you start a family your wife cheats on you. But wait you still have to pay the child support cause she is the woman. And guess what? No girls will want you cause your damaged goods with another bitch in your pocket and some kids from another mother. You wanna judge everyone so harshly and are black and white. I hope you get your just desserts and get to see the other side. "

having kids with another woman actually raises your value as a man

verifies your not incel and somebody else actually wanted to breed with you

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I like the line about the "reckless youth", that is a perfect way to describe it. Single mothers had a reckless youth, got knocked up and chucked by the wayside, and now are in a desperate search for a man to pick up the pieces and put her life together...usually a man she will never lust for as much as the dude who jizzed in her and bailed.

Mentioned
    215 Post(s)

having kids with another woman actually raises your value as a man

verifies your not incel and somebody else actually wanted to breed with you
    Being married raises your value with some women

Also nearing 40 with no kids is also appealing

Both those have been told me by women. No woman has ever said that having kids (baggage) is a turn on lol
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion
    I said he?s a man with kids bragging about selling gym memberships wanting to quit his current job

I didn?t talk shit other than the fact you don?t have your shit together while also having kids

Let?s be real you wanted to leave your kids and wife

But now you?re throwing attacks that you know aren?t true because you?re clearly in the wrong. Nice.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post

Both those have been told me by women. No woman has ever said that having kids (baggage) is a turn on lol
    it's less baggage than if a woman has kids

see single dads typically have women in the family that help out and they can actually control their son/daughter if they're not a beta cuck

meanwhile this single mother is having an airport breakdown:

concrete proof women can't control their unruly kids by themselves let alone raise them

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post

This. Wedding ring theory is legit
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.

Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6?1
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)
    Read some other questions on that site

What the fuck the way women think is mind blowing

It seems fake like an elaborate troll they literally are downvoting honest answers that aren’t appeasing their egos

Craziness
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War