Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 69

Thread: For the haters

  1. #21
    Senior Member immortаlkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 01 2017
    Posts
    939
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Are you gay???
    *don't trust indians crew*
    *good looking warrior crew*
    *hate pakis crew*
    *doesn't need a mouth guard crew*
    *NEVER been wrong even once in my life crew*
    *move houses when i owe someone money crew*
    *could beat rory Macdonald and connor mgreggor on the same night crew*
    *never answers phone calls ever crew*
    *could knock out any mfer in the world crew*
    *don't change my ssheheuddhsbeu89s crew*

  2. #22
    Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    14,969
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949692
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    i mog you like usual while you were spinnin your wheels all summer not making gains I was making gains
    We both mog him hard and I’m natural lmao
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  3. #23
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    1,003
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22130015
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    She could be hot

    But I?m not feeling the white leggings on you tbh
    She was pretty nice


  4. #24
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    26,384
    Mentioned
    1633 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949702
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    We both mog him hard and I’m natural lmao
    your not natural the cartel laces your dabs with tren left overs
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  5. #25
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    1,003
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22130015
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    We both mog him hard and I’m natural lmao
    Yea delusion mogging maybe, try looking like you lift first

  6. #26
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    1,003
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22130015
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    i mog you like usual while you were spinnin your wheels all summer not making gains I was making gains
    Then why do you look the same?

  7. #27
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    26,384
    Mentioned
    1633 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949702
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    Then why do you look the same?
    you look the same meanwhile im big and ripped and better lookin than you peep the slav squat pics little man
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  8. #28
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    1,003
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22130015
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    you look the same meanwhile im big and ripped and better lookin than you peep the slav squat pics little man
    K

    Post pics of your adipose tissue chest and 52 inch belly without a tank top on then and let us have a good laugh at you calling yourself "big and ripped"

  9. #29
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    3,246
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Wow this is just sad st this point
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

  10. #30
    Platinum Member ZUZZBRAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688
    And still Norwood zero

    Congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    stop calling mindless gay...hes a great dude

  11. #31
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    26,384
    Mentioned
    1633 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949702
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    K

    Post pics of your adipose tissue chest and 52 inch belly without a tank top on then and let us have a good laugh at you calling yourself "big and ripped"
    you forget one thing frognettik I always deliver n wickr crew has seen my recent pics @Cuckzilla


    aint I the nigga that won a bet against omega and fucked a bitch that same nite n posted vid on the misc


    lmao at you equal'n being a roided out frog to success in any way when niggas that don't even lift get more girls than you
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  12. #32
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    1,003
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22130015
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    you forget one thing frognettik I always deliver n wickr crew has seen my recent pics @Cuckzilla


    aint I the nigga that won a bet against omega and fucked a bitch that same nite n posted vid on the misc


    lmao at you equal'n being a roided out frog to success in any way when niggas that don't even lift get more girls than you
    Deliver what? Uber eats like Poniboi?

    You're a fat fuck. You always been a fat fuck and you always gonna be a fat fuck

    Why would I give a shit if you posted a vid of you fucking se trashy low grade slut? Yea congratulations guess what it's nothing worth bragging about really

  13. #33
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    26,384
    Mentioned
    1633 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949702
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    Deliver what? Uber eats like Poniboi?

    You're a fat fuck. You always been a fat fuck and you always gonna be a fat fuck

    Why would I give a shit if you posted a vid of you fucking se trashy low grade slut. Yea congratulations guess what it's nothing worth bragging about really
    every girl is a low grade slut cuz she aint banging a loser like you big facts you stay mad never getting any pussy despite eating bland meals every day and you don't compete

    meanwhile bloatripped chads like me pony and jonfu just gotta make a pof and will smash a roastie that nite


    only reason your not fat is because you abuse grams of gear fatburners another trick used by steroid drug addicts brb use t3 on top of grams never gain fat
    Last edited by bigmane123; 2019-12-03 at 08:38 PM.
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  14. #34
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    3,246
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    every girl is a low grade slut cuz she aint banging a loser like you big facts you stay mad never getting any pussy despite eating bland meals every day and you don't compete

    meanwhile bloatripped chads like me pony and jonfu just gotta make a pof and will smash a roastie that nite


    only reason your not fat is because you abuse grams of gear fatburners another trick used by steroid drug addicts brb use t3 on top of grams never gain fat
    It's spelled jonefu @jonefu
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

  15. #35
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    1,003
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22130015
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    every girl is a low grade slut cuz she aint banging a loser like you big facts you stay mad never getting any pussy despite eating bland meals every day and you don't compete

    meanwhile bloatripped chads like me pony and jonfu just gotta make a pof and will smash a roastie that nite


    only reason your not fat is because you abuse grams of gear fatburners another trick used by steroid drug addicts brb use t3 on top of grams never gain fat
    Exactly if you use apps like tinder and fuck guys within a day of texting them you are cheap low grade slut

    Plus I ve seen the kinda you people post around here they re all fucking ugly. I wouldn't even bother

    Yea keep making more shit up now ... Oh you abuse fat burners ... you take insulin ... No motherfucker I am just better than you, more disciplined, train better, eat better. Two decades of lifting, steroids and sarms and what do you have to show for it? A 52 inch belly? A shitty smith machine deadlift? Like 2 veins on your arms. When people see you irl they can't even make up your mind if you actually lift or just fat.

    You do like 8 sets of bench or rows with shit form resting 5 hours inbetween sets and think you train better than me because "you're not using machines"

    You act like you know what it takes to do this bodybuilding shit but secretly used to ask me for advice on gear, diet etc on IG lol
    Last edited by Banenetikk; 2019-12-03 at 09:37 PM.

  16. #36
    Debbie D***** TheMightyAnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2015
    Posts
    6,550
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    It's spelled jonefu @jonefu
    komasko @jonefu


  17. #37
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    3,246
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAnus View Post
    komasko @jonefu

    Komasko vuchekta ebalo ino! @jonefu kobatsu moiga

    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

  18. #38
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    5,482
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by immortаlkid View Post
    Are you gay???

  19. #39
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    840
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23343480
    Looking sick


    As in not healthy

  20. #40
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    3,246
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    Looking sick


    As in not healthy
    There is no way any mentally healthy women think he looks attractive
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*

    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Finally figured out how to buy bitcoin's (this has taken me THREE FUCKING YEARS)....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions