Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 148
  1. #21
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    3,016
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    Possibly the greatest groundbreaking documentary of all time.

    If those brave German men hadn't of fought to the last against communism then we would not have a chance of hope for our people but as it stands Hitler bought us time, Men of Evrope do not waste what has been gifted to us in blood, toil and sacrifice.

    Our people can and are returning to virtue and tradition, at the moment we are surrounded by degeneracy and evil doers who would see us destroyed just like Germany was until Hitler brought it back to glory.

    We are not in a hopeless situation and never think that, aware your friends and family on the dangers of the moral syphilis known as liberalism and raise them up with deeds of the past, inspire them bring them back to virtue.

    Researching History is a revolutionary act in times such as these.

    God Bless my brothers and sisters.





    it's a shame you fell for the hitler was a great man meme.

    This documentary claims it's full of "evidence", half of which is far-right conspiracy sites. Also a holocaust denial segment, not going to get into that though.

    The fact is you can't control "degenerate" behavior, all you can do is watch society turn into a dark lake of piss.

  2. #22
    Moderator Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    2,098
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    it's a shame you fell for the hitler was a great man meme.

    This documentary claims it's full of "evidence", half of which is far-right conspiracy sites. Also a holocaust denial segment, not going to get into that though.

    The fact is you can't control "degenerate" behavior, all you can do is watch society turn into a dark lake of piss.
    He is the second greatest man to have ever lived second only to Jesus Christ.

    Hitler proved you can completely wipe out degeneracy from a nation and the German Volk were better for it.

    Lol at believing in the 6 Gorillian.

  3. #23
    Moderator Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    2,098
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    You know hitler would've considered you an untermensch right?
    Hitler didn't hate anyone who was not blue eyed and Blonde hair, he even had Jews in the Wehrmacht and SS.

  4. #24
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    3,016
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    He is the second greatest man to have ever lived second only to Jesus Christ.

    Hitler proved you can completely wipe out degeneracy from a nation and the German Volk were better for it.

    Lol at believing in the 6 Gorillian.
    There were still prostitutes and shit in Nazi germany.

    I'm not buying that the gubbermint knows best and has to tell you how to live.

    It doesn't really matter though, this type of society you want will never come to fruition. It's too late, and quite frankly I have better things to do than try to save a sinking ship.

  5. #25
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    3,016
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    Hitler didn't hate anyone who was not blue eyed and Blonde hair, he even had Jews in the Wehrmacht and SS.
    Not denying that but bigmane would be considered a subhuman.

  6. #26
    Moderator Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    2,098
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    Not denying that but bigmane would be considered a subhuman.
    By whom ?

  7. #27
    Moderator Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    2,098
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    There were still prostitutes and shit in Nazi germany.

    I'm not buying that the gubbermint knows best and has to tell you how to live.

    It doesn't really matter though, this type of society you want will never come to fruition. It's too late, and quite frankly I have better things to do than try to save a sinking ship.
    Don't worry boyo Nationalism is back on the rise.

  8. #28
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    3,016
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    Don't worry boyo Nationalism is back on the rise.
    are you going to undo the feminist brainwashing? Laser the shitty tattoos off of people?

    Anyways the government should only be there to provide necessary protection, not influence every fucking aspect of your life.

    If you want to do drugs/tattoo your face/throw your life away why don't you let those people fuck themselves up to set an example for others?

  9. #29
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    3,016
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    By whom ?
    the national socialist party of fitmisc.

  10. #30
    Moderator Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    2,098
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    the national socialist party of fitmisc.
    What race is bigmane, is he a Juden ?

  11. #31
    Moderator Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    2,098
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    are you going to undo the feminist brainwashing? Laser the shitty tattoos off of people?

    Anyways the government should only be there to provide necessary protection, not influence every fucking aspect of your life.

    If you want to do drugs/tattoo your face/throw your life away why don't you let those people fuck themselves up to set an example for others?
    If you eradicate all examples of something bad then no one will be inclined to do it, If you live in sin you will be influenced to sin.

  12. #32
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,952
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    He is the second greatest man to have ever lived second only to Jesus Christ.

    Hitler proved you can completely wipe out degeneracy from a nation and the German Volk were better for it.

    Lol at believing in the 6 Gorillian.
    What about wanting to wipe out 50 million Czechs, Poles, Russians, Ukranians, Latvians and Lithuanians?

    Jesus Christ get you head out your ass, Hitler was a loonie

    And miscers who idolize him are losers

  13. #33
    Moderator Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    2,098
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    What about wanting to wipe out 50 million Czechs, Poles, Russians, Ukranians, Latvians and Lithuanians?

    Jesus Christ get you head out your ass, Hitler was a loonie

    And miscers who idolize him are losers
    Fucking lol at believing Hitler wanted to massacre fellow Europeans.

  14. #34
    Moderator Ancient Dolphin From The 70's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 19 2017
    Location
    The piss waters of Lake Cresva
    Weight
    Bulking
    Height
    5'9
    Posts
    2,098
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    What about wanting to wipe out 50 million Czechs, Poles, Russians, Ukranians, Latvians and Lithuanians?

    Jesus Christ get you head out your ass, Hitler was a loonie

    And miscers who idolize him are losers
    I Idolise no man but God.

    I can look to men like Hitler who has done great things for mankind and respect him but you should only idolise God above.
    Last edited by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's; 2018-08-07 at 01:31 PM.

  15. #35
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,952
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    Fucking lol at believing Hitler wanted to massacre fellow Europeans.
    LOL at your ignorance on the subject

    Look into Generalplan Ost

  16. #36
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    What about wanting to wipe out 50 million Czechs, Poles, Russians, Ukranians, Latvians and Lithuanians?

    Jesus Christ get you head out your ass, Hitler was a loonie

    And miscers who idolize him are losers
    The Baltic countries fought side by side with Germans against the jewish ran soviet union. Get your facts straight you dumb little frog.

  17. #37
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    3,016
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    What race is bigmane, is he a Juden ?
    racially confused Mexican that claims he's white to cope.

  18. #38
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 03 2018
    Posts
    3,016
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Dolphin From The 70's View Post
    If you eradicate all examples of something bad then no one will be inclined to do it, If you live in sin you will be influenced to sin.
    you won't eradicate anything. The government has tried eradicating marijuana, religion has tried eradicating fornication, the school system has tried eradicating stupidity all to no avail.

  19. #39
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,952
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    The Baltic countries fought side by side with Germans against the jewish ran soviet union. Get your facts straight you dumb little frog.
    My facts are 100% on point you fucking twat

    The baltic states were to be completely assimilated and germanised in 20 years

    Ya that means that the majority of the ethnic population would have to be killed or deported to Siberia and replaced with germans

  20. #40
    Pimpin ain't easy son GERMANODRAX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 29 2018
    Location
    force a banana down her throat while screaming profanity
    Posts
    952
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42524214
    Hitler had 1 nut & was a methhead - before metheads were cool.

    FACTS.


 
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions