Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 148
  1. #41
    Senior Member Where's Jason?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 22 2014
    Posts
    493
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by kylesa View Post




    Just die peacefully in Argentina bro

  2. #42
    SLAVMAXXER BlueBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2016
    Posts
    5,637
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Where's Jason? View Post




    Just die peacefully in Argentina bro
    Heard this just today. Watching some Expedition Unknown show that was on Hitler/Argentina.

    Also said that by the time the Soviets got to the bunker where Hitler supposedly died everything was a mess and they were unsure if it was him.

  3. #43
    Tours Over sadkunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 17 2018
    Location
    Jahannam
    Height
    5'2" with shoe lifts
    Posts
    970
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42392357
    hitlers tryna hijack indo european thoery was so flawed. i think alot of nazi and neo nazishave a had time swallowing that original indo europeans were middle eastern (iranian) or eastern European in phenotype and culture. and then developed the unique nordic phenotype after they arrived in euroupe not before.
    Suffering from incurable depression crew *
    Self Medicating depression with trenbolone acetate 100mg eod crew *
    Suicide-hotline on speed dial crew *
    Just want someone to love me crew *
    Have so much love to give crew*
    Break down and cry EOD crew *
    Aspiring Chadjeet crew *

  4. #44
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    My facts are 100% on point you fucking twat

    The baltic states were to be completely assimilated and germanised in 20 years

    Ya that means that the majority of the ethnic population would have to be killed or deported to Siberia and replaced with germans
    Germans wanted to deport people to siberia? What next? Will you say how stalin freed people from the germans? Come on now. Your facts are bs. Is your brain also filled with chocolate milk.

  5. #45
    Platinum Member HeyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2016
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    3,274
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    You know hitler would've considered you an untermensch right?
    i am irish. with dark hair and blue eys. what would hitler have thought of me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Stay mad, Corky.

  6. #46
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,952
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    Germans wanted to deport people to siberia? What next? Will you say how stalin freed people from the germans? Come on now. Your facts are bs. Is your brain also filled with chocolate milk.
    Lol ya fucking retard Generalplan Ost is well documented you can google it and educate yourself instead of being a little twat

  7. #47
    Senior Member Matt_London_413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 08 2018
    Weight
    268
    Height
    6'0
    Posts
    906
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28941413
    Quote Originally Posted by sadkunt View Post
    hitlers tryna hijack indo european thoery was so flawed. i think alot of nazi and neo nazishave a had time swallowing that original indo europeans were middle eastern (iranian) or eastern European in phenotype and culture. and then developed the unique nordic phenotype after they arrived in euroupe not before.

    Fuck Hitler. Hitler was a little bitch. An autistic mixed with part retard and part angry retard.

    Just like this ymca floor leader at my gym. She's an angry autistic.

    I told her I need 3mins after 9 pm to get my shit done and she stood over me at exactly 9:00.00 and then to the one thousandth of a second and told me to get out of the gym.

    I said can I get 3 or 4mins? She said no we are closed. What a fucking bitch. She's so autistic that she probably would have called the cops because I was at the ymca a minute after 9pm.

    Hitler was a fucking retard. A human being operating off of literally half of a brain cell.

    Plus the German language is so fucked up that there's not an ounce of reasoning within that language.

    This is why English is the best language in the world.

    Hitler is the perfect example of a fucking geek.

    I'm about a billion times hotter than Hitler.


    Hitler wanted to walk around like he was fucking hot but he wasn't.

    I can guarantee he couldn't hack squat more than 230 pounds. What a fucking bitch.

    I bet his bench press was like 190. Fucking nun.


    Then he thought he was cool with that stupid ass mustache. What a stupid mother fucker.
    Last edited by Matt_London_413; 2018-08-08 at 02:46 AM.
    I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and on a side note HOTTER than every single NFL linebacker to ever play the game. Which team is hiring me to play LB? The human body hits its peak in upper 30s to low 40s for speed and power. I also hold the unofficial world record in the 10 yard dash of .94 of a second. Even after adding in the .30 because of hand timing, I'm still faster than you all. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhMPA3B3jaut02erbbJ4ew?view_as=subscriber

  8. #48
    Senior Member piSStr00per's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 22 2017
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22416274
    Decent intro documentary. Ignore the Christian shilling though. none of the top Nazis were christians and it was to be weeded out over time.

    also tries really hard to pander to minorities and shit. i think they had an entire 15 minutes to essentially sucking black dick.

    make no mistake the Nazis did think the aryans were superior (this is really just common sense and should be obvious to anyone in the world who isn't scared of the PC-police IRL or coping). the documentary is true in its viewpoint that this doesn't mean hating anyone who isn't aryan and that the various races can't work together for mutual advantage. more nonwhites fought and died with the germans than the allies. while the allies garnished some resentment for their colonialism, hitler was universally praised by the 2nd and third world for advocating for the liberation and self-determination of all peoples.

    Genocide of the Slavs is also a false narrative generated during the war to convince the slavic populations under communism that Hitler was going to throw them all in gas chambers. and also after the war continued as well as many eastern europeans naturally are drawn to hitler after seein what bullshit communism was. stalin literally just threw body after body of his people at the germans with no regard for their lives at all. enacting the no-step back policy in which he shot anyone that retreated and considered anyone captured a traitor (lol). tons of russians and estern europeans saw through this bullshit and decided to fight with the germans. it was the only way Germany had the manpower and resources to fight for as long as they did.
    Last edited by piSStr00per; 2018-08-08 at 03:38 AM.

  9. #49
    Platinum Member Someone Stole My Ovaries's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2018
    Location
    Europa
    Weight
    225lbs
    Posts
    1,602
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949674
    Quote Originally Posted by piSStr00per View Post
    Decent intro documentary. Ignore the Christian shilling though. none of the top Nazis were christians and it was to be weeded out over time.

    also tries really hard to pander to minorities and shit. i think they had an entire 15 minutes to essentially sucking black dick.

    make no mistake the Nazis did think the aryans were superior (this is really just common sense and should be obvious to anyone in the world who isn't scared of the PC-police IRL or coping). the documentary is true in its viewpoint that this doesn't mean hating anyone who isn't aryan and that the various races can't work together for mutual advantage. more nonwhites fought and died with the germans than the allies. while the allies garnished some resentment for their colonialism, hitler was universally praised by the 2nd and third world for advocating for the liberation and self-determination of all peoples.

    Genocide of the Slavs is also a false narrative generated during the war to convince the slavic populations under communism that Hitler was going to throw them all in gas chambers. and also after the war continued as well as many eastern europeans naturally are drawn to hitler after seein what bullshit communism was. stalin literally just threw body after body of his people at the germans with no regard for their lives at all. enacting the no-step back policy in which he shot anyone that retreated and considered anyone captured a traitor (lol). tons of russians and estern europeans saw through this bullshit and decided to fight with the germans. it was the only way Germany had the manpower and resources to fight for as long as they did.
    that last part about stalin reminds me of what trump would be and act in a time of war
    And pardon me if I'm a cocky prick but you cocks are slick

  10. #50
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Lol ya fucking retard Generalplan Ost is well documented you can google it and educate yourself instead of being a little twat
    Muh google, muh 6 melon etc. I bet learned about it in school and remember all of it like a good boy.

    Do you also celebrate nelson mandela day, because he was such an inspiring person?

    Oh, and btw, the number of jewish people in the world before and after ww2 is also well documented. Go google that you little geek.

  11. #51
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,952
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    Muh google, muh 6 melon etc. I bet learned about it in school and remember all of it like a good boy.

    Do you also celebrate nelson mandela day, because he was such an inspiring person?

    Oh, and btw, the number of jewish people in the world before and after ww2 is also well documented. Go google that you little geek.
    Fucking lol at bringing up jews and nelson mandela cause you have no proof to contrast my original statement

    Half the people that died in nazi prison and labour camps weren t even jews you uneducated twat
    Last edited by Genetikk; 2018-08-08 at 11:08 AM.

  12. #52
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,952
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by piSStr00per View Post
    Decent intro documentary. Ignore the Christian shilling though. none of the top Nazis were christians and it was to be weeded out over time.

    also tries really hard to pander to minorities and shit. i think they had an entire 15 minutes to essentially sucking black dick.

    make no mistake the Nazis did think the aryans were superior (this is really just common sense and should be obvious to anyone in the world who isn't scared of the PC-police IRL or coping). the documentary is true in its viewpoint that this doesn't mean hating anyone who isn't aryan and that the various races can't work together for mutual advantage. more nonwhites fought and died with the germans than the allies. while the allies garnished some resentment for their colonialism, hitler was universally praised by the 2nd and third world for advocating for the liberation and self-determination of all peoples.

    Genocide of the Slavs is also a false narrative generated during the war to convince the slavic populations under communism that Hitler was going to throw them all in gas chambers. and also after the war continued as well as many eastern europeans naturally are drawn to hitler after seein what bullshit communism was. stalin literally just threw body after body of his people at the germans with no regard for their lives at all. enacting the no-step back policy in which he shot anyone that retreated and considered anyone captured a traitor (lol). tons of russians and estern europeans saw through this bullshit and decided to fight with the germans. it was the only way Germany had the manpower and resources to fight for as long as they did.
    - yes it does nazi philsophy considered jews and slavs as Untermenschen (Subhuman) and as such it explicitily they did not deserve to live

    - plans to exterminate ethnic poles and soviets are very real and well documented. As I said multiple times look into Generalplan Ost where you ll see how they planned to kill and deport millions of slavs and assimiliate their lands. These were already in motion by 1943

    - yes some soviet forces deserted but their number was rather small, nazis didnt see them fit to fight besides them and just let them to rot in prison camps until they started to lose the war. It has nothing to do with collaboration and mutual advantage it was a decision made purely out of desperation. Slave labour was also used on a vast scale by nazis on a vast scale to build weapons, factories, fortifications etc
    Last edited by Genetikk; 2018-08-08 at 11:35 AM.

  13. #53
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Fucking lol at bringing up jews and nelson mandela cause you have no proof to contrast my original statement
    Claims something without providing any kind of factual proof other than "muh google".

    Says my argument is irrelevant because i didn't post factual proof.

    Can't make this up.



    Btw, how can you post facts/proof about something that didn't happen? Doesn't the lack of evidence mean it didn't happen. Or do you go by "guilty until proven innocent"?


    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Half the people that died in nazi prison and labour camps weren t even jews you uneducated twat

  14. #54
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,952
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    Claims something without providing any kind of factual proof other than "muh google".

    Says my argument is irrelevant because i didn't post factual proof.

    Can't make this up.



    Btw, how can you post facts/proof about something that didn't happen? Doesn't the lack of evidence mean it didn't happen. Or do you go by "guilty until proven innocent"?

    [video=youtuj2Duy_xzEA]https://www.yout2zEA[/video]
    Oh it did happen, many were killed or deported. The plan was already in motion until the soviets got them on the ropes their priorites shifted. Adolf Eichman, one of the SS leaders was trialed and convicted after WW2 for ordering the deportation of half a million poles

    Remember when nazis starved Leningrad killing a million people with starvation because they had ''no use for it for after they d win ww2''? No of course not cause you dont know jackshit about WW2

    Since you re too stupid to do a simple google search



    Since you were arguing about baltic states fighting alongside germany? Do you first planned german settlement above near the baltic sea? Do you recognise which countries it was to be built upon?



    Last edited by Genetikk; 2018-08-08 at 01:32 PM.

  15. #55
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Oh it did happen, many were killed or deported. Adolf Eichman for once was convicted after WW2 for deporting half a million poles. They just didn`t get a chance carry it out will the end cause they lost the war

    Since you re too stupid to do a simple google search



    Since you were arguing about baltic states fighting alongside germany? Do you first planned german settlement above near the baltic sea? Do you recognise which countries it was to be built upon?



    You do realize that the idea in this thread is, that schools, governments etc have taught their version of the history to us that might not be true at all and you cite wikpedia to prove that it is true?

    "eyy broo, the moonlanding isn't fake, i just wikipedia and it say it true"

    In reality the Baltic people sided with Germans during ww2, because they saw the soviet union as their mutual enemy.

    Don't you find it slightly weird, that the biggest evil during ww2 was communism(stalin/mao), they killed the most people, committed the biggest crimes against humanity, yet people are allowed to wave the communistic flag around the world without any repercussions, while anything related to Germany of the same era can even land you in jail in some places?

    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Oh it did happen, many were killed or deported. Adolf Eichman for once was convicted after WW2 for deporting half a million poles. They just didn`t get a chance carry it out will the end cause they lost the war
    Were they native poles or some scumbag invasive species? And you're saying the reason Germany invaded Poland had absolutely nothing to do with Poles killing German civilians? Oh, and someone getting convicted by the jury of their enemy is not worth much in a big picture.


    Btw, strong edit brooo, deleted over half your post during my reply.
    Last edited by TommyBiondillo; 2018-08-08 at 01:34 PM.

  16. #56
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,952
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    You do realize that the idea in this thread is, that schools, governments etc have taught their version of the history to us that might not be true at all and you cite wikpedia to prove that it is true?

    "eyy broo, the moonlanding isn't fake, i just wikipedia and it say it true"
    LMAO so you re one of those conspirancy theorists

    Do you also believe that the earth is flat and NASA is lying to you?

  17. #57
    shitmisc kylesa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 13 2017
    Posts
    2,884
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Tfw I broke away from the flocks of sheep and realized Hitler was akshually AWESOME, heh, welcome to my world kid


  18. #58
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    LMAO so you re one of those conspirancy theorists

    Do you also believe that the earth is flat and NASA is lying to you?
    Strong brainwashed geek response.

    "He says things i wasn't taught to think and i have no logical counterargument so i better call him crazy and pat myself on the back for a job well done."

    You're a good boy. Do as you're told and everything will be OK.

  19. #59
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,952
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    Strong brainwashed geek response.

    "He says things i wasn't taught to think and i have no logical counterargument so i better call him crazy and pat myself on the back for a job well done."

    You're a good boy. Do as you're told and everything will be OK.
    My claims are based on extensive research, actual historical data and documents

    Yours are based on conspirancy theories and just wanting to believe Hitler was a good guy

    This is reading different sources vs deluding yourself into believeing the one you want to and say every other sources are propaganda

    that's your claims are bullshit and make 0 logicall sense

    I didn t even bring up info from russian/polish sources, 90% I read was in german LMAO

    No bro Hitler just wanted to protect germans living in Poland. How By literally killing one fifth of itīs population not even counting combat deaths? That ll teach those evil poles

    Baltic states fought together with the nazis against the evil soviets bro, Hitler wouldn t dare to deport them and take their lands. No idot they fought and died on both sides, and it dosenīt even change a damn thing because Hitler STILL wanted to assimilate them: Generalplan Ost isnt propaganda it s real documents writen and carried out by real nazis
    Last edited by Genetikk; 2018-08-08 at 05:23 PM.

  20. #60
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    My claims are based on extensive research, actual historical data and documents
    You do realize a lot of evidence against germans has been proved fake?











    On topic:



 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions