Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 148
  1. #121
    Senior Member Deadhead6391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 13 2017
    Weight
    170
    Height
    5'8
    Posts
    314
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31269203
    It was extremely good. Hes probably the most misrepresented man in history which isnt surprising since jews essentially control our narrative. The hollywood and neo liberal representation of hitler and nazi germany is extremely misleading. JFK said it best.



    Quote Originally Posted by kylesa View Post
    Id love to visit argentina. Since you know, thats where he actually went the skull fragments werent his and they were also female.
    Last edited by Deadhead6391; 2018-08-10 at 04:08 PM.

  2. #122
    Platinum Member glolifetarantino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    12,013
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687


    The new hitler is here boyos

    B H A R A T H !
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol imagine them going Eiffel Tower on her lol.

  3. #123
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,971
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    According to the "historical facts" only a part of the building was used for gassing and the other part had furnaces in it which were operating simultaneously. Also the gassing equipment was supposedly inside the building and was operate from there. According to your story only the outside door was airtight, meaning the germans and the furnaces were in the toxic and flammable gas the whole time. Meanwhile you claim that you go by "facts", yet it's obvious you spew out whatever bs comes to your head to prove you're right.

    You claim they changed the inside doors from strong metal doors to light brittle wooden doors just because they opened the wrong way, during the conversion to air raid shelters. What difference does it make, which way an inside door opens and wouldn't it be much easier and smarter just to turn around the metal door, which is stronger, than to make a completely new door? Yet in another place you claim the wooden doors are original, because they needn't be airtight. Are you stupid?

    You keep hopping from one idea to another all the time. No wonder bigmane compares you to a frog.

    In the baltic states the jews are still trying to find and prosecute elderly people who back in the days fought alongside germans against soviet occupation.
    I feel like I´m talking to a brick wall over here. Did you understand nothing from the example I gave you?

    The wooden door you posted is exactly that what I mentioned in my example. A door to the washroom inside the gas chamber

    And before you say nah gas chambers were part of the building do you fucking realise that if you live in an appartment block and you go outside your appartment door you´re still inside the fucking building? Your appartments s the gas chamber, the building is the concentraction camp, only door that matters is the one that separates your appartment from the rest of the building what doors you have inside your appartment do not fucking matter

    Now assume your landlord just got word that I am coming to bomb you in a Sturmovik and he has to retrofit the building to protect his tenents. He has only 1 heavy steel door standing in front of your appartment and a bunch of wooden ones and he does not have time or resources to get new ones. What does he do? He replaces the weak main door to the building with the heavy steel door from your appartment.

    Pic I provided it's an outside door that opens from outwards door right? Does it seem so unlikely that that door used to be one of the gas chamber doors which has now? And that the gas chamber door was replaced with a wooden one?

    Jesus Christ I don´t think I even can dumb this down any further for you to finally understand

    And I never said the wooden doors were original I merely implied that gas chambers weren`t the only method used to execute jews/slavs. Firing squad, carbon monoxide, starvation, death from slave labour you name it. All widely used by the nazis
    Last edited by Genetikk; 2018-08-10 at 06:05 PM.

  4. #124
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Your appartments s the gas chamber, the building is the concentraction camp, only door that matters is the one that separates your appartment from the rest of the building what doors you have inside your appartment do not fucking matter
    And that's the wooden door geek.

    According to the official plan there weren't even showers :




    You also contradict yourself again. Before you said only the outside door of the building had to be airtight and didn't matter what was inside. Now you say the opposite.
    Last edited by TommyBiondillo; 2018-08-11 at 03:25 AM.

  5. #125
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,971
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    And that's the wooden door geek.

    According to the official plan there weren't even showers :




    You also contradict yourself again. Before you said only the outside door of the building had to be airtight and didn't matter what was inside. Now you say the opposite.
    Surprised you made it past kindergarten tbh

    Exterior door = exterior door to the gas chamber connecting it with the rest of the building not the outside door when you get into the building

    Washroom = toilets

  6. #126
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Exterior door = exterior door to the gas chamber connecting it with the rest of the building not the outside door when you get into the building
    That's not what you said some posts ago geek. You contradicting yourself yet again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Okay fuckboi let´s dismantle your wooden door myth



    do you see that?

    That´s a heavy iron door with rubber seal

    This is what exterior doors at gas chambers looked like
    Here you claim that the door which is clearly the outside door of the building is the sealed door and the whole building is filled with gas.



    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Washroom = toilets
    That's a lie. "historical sources" clearly say it's the door of the chamber itself. That wooden door is in educational history books etc. Even on videos on youtube which show the building, you can clearly see the wooden door is the door of the supposed chamber (where for some odd resons you can see shower drains on the floor and pulled down wall marks and no air vents connecting to the outside chimney).

  7. #127
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,971
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    That's not what you said some posts ago geek. You contradicting yourself yet again.

    Here you claim that the door which is clearly the outside door of the building is the sealed door and the whole building is filled with gas.

    That's a lie. "historical sources" clearly say it's the door of the chamber itself. That wooden door is in educational history books etc. Even on videos on youtube which show the building, you can clearly see the wooden door is the door of the supposed chamber (where for some odd resons you can see shower drains on the floor and pulled down wall marks and no air vents connecting to the outside chimney).
    Where did I say the whole building was flooded with gas. You're making shit up

    Also this whole time you ve been discrediting my whole arguments because ''history books and what they teach you at school are just propaganda'' but the moment you find a wooden door you find a wooden door in there they suddently it must be true because it's written there

    Strong fucking hypocrite
    Last edited by Genetikk; 2018-08-11 at 06:07 AM.

  8. #128
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Where did I say the whole building was flooded with gas. You're making shit up
    In one of your previous posts you claimed only the outside door was air tight and the inside doors weren't. You even posted a picture which was clearly the outside door of the building, as a proof, which you now completely ignore.


    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Also this whole time you ve been discrediting my whole arguments because ''history books and what they teach you at school are just propaganda'' but the moment you find a wooden door you find a wooden door in there they suddently it must be true because it's written there

    Strong fucking hypocrite
    Not being able to see the difference between things that some geeks claim without any serious proof (kosher soap, skin lamp shades and shrunken heads) to things that are easily proven by video/picture evidence.



    Look at this video. Are you still claiming the wooden door is not there? What irrelevant arguments that will completely go against your previous arguments will you make now? Will you say how they had to change the strong steel INSIDE door for a wooden door because it opened the wrong way? Will you claim the whole big room is a shower (which it might of been, because there were covered up shower drains and there weren't any actual ventilation holes to get rid of the gas afterwards).



    Or will you go with the classic "nothing about it has to make sense and be logical, because hitler was a crazy person"






















  9. #129
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,971
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    In one of your previous posts you claimed only the outside door was air tight and the inside doors weren't. You even posted a picture which was clearly the outside door of the building, as a proof, which you now completely ignore.

    Not being able to see the difference between things that some geeks claim without any serious proof (kosher soap, skin lamp shades and shrunken heads) to things that are easily proven by video/picture evidence.

    [video=youtube;g3tch?v=g3h0rSzjV_w[/video]

    Look at this video. Are you still claiming the wooden door is not there? What irrelevant arguments that will completely go against your previous arguments will you make now? Will you say how they had to change the strong steel INSIDE door for a wooden door because it opened the wrong way? Will you claim the whole big room is a shower (which it might of been, because there were covered up shower drains and there weren't any actual ventilation holes to get rid of the gas afterwards).

    Or will you go with the classic "nothing about it has to make sense and be logical, because hitler was a crazy person"

    gh:
    Nice putting words in my mouth to discredit my credibility now cause you have nothing else worth saying



    a is a washroom, b is a storage room, c is the actual gas chamber

    Do you see the arrow. That´s the wooden door with the glass shield on top you keep raving about. The circle is when a wall was that separated the storage room from the actual gas chamber. That wall isn't there anymore so it looks like the gas chamber and the storage room was in fact one big room and the door to the storage room is the actual door to the gas chamber, but it's not


    The evidence is plentliful but you can't convience somebody that dosen´t want to believe something. I´m done here

    You´re free to live in your fantasy world when Hitler was a saint, trannies have taken over Hollywood, the moonlanding never happened and the earth is flat
    Last edited by Genetikk; 2018-08-11 at 08:59 AM.

  10. #130
    Senior Member V12-POWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2014
    Weight
    79
    Posts
    1,315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26702086
    Quote Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    whoa, 1 child said the holocaust was faked. insurmountable evidence right there, lets just disregard all the thousands of testimonies and tangible physical evidence in favour of what this 1 kid had to say





    You're a fucking moron, at no point did I mention the diary of Anne Frank as evidence, let alone my only evidence, did you even read what I said? And she wasn't hiding in a factory lmao. Come back with a non-retarded argument next time
    lmao faggot it's the biggest "evidence" worldwide

    and also lmao at the "thousands of testimonies and tangible physical evidence" you don't even took the time to investigate how absurd it is to gas 6 million jews, cremate and bury them given the time they were active and such. there are a ton of faked/edited photos that are mainstream so there goes the credibility of your proof

    lets forget all the war crimes done by communists and other mass killings, BUT say anything about the holocaust and to these people you're either a serial killer or have some mental problems lol

  11. #131
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,971
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by V12-POWER View Post
    lmao faggot it's the biggest "evidence" worldwide

    and also lmao at the "thousands of testimonies and tangible physical evidence" you don't even took the time to investigate how absurd it is to gas 6 million jews, cremate and bury them given the time they were active and such. there are a ton of faked/edited photos that are mainstream so there goes the credibility of your proof

    lets forget all the war crimes done by communists and other mass killings, BUT say anything about the holocaust and to these people you're either a serial killer or have some mental problems lol
    You do realise that not all jews killed during the war died in camps right?

    And that not all people who died in camps were gassed right? Or cremated for that matter

    Some were just shot and thrown into mass graves

    The statstics put the total death toll for all concentration & extermination camps combined (including all methods of execution) at around 3 million

    People that is not only jews

    No one is saying that what the nazis did is worse than what the Khmer Rouge did in Cambodia or Stalin‘s purges but you’re straight up claiming that it never happed
    Last edited by Genetikk; 2018-08-11 at 10:11 AM.

  12. #132
    Senior Member V12-POWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2014
    Weight
    79
    Posts
    1,315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26702086
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    You do realise that not all jews killed during the war died in camps right?

    And that not all people who died in camps were gassed right? Or cremated for that matter

    No one is saying that what the nazis did is worse than what the Khmer Rouge did in Cambodia or Stalin‘s purges but you’re straight up claiming that it never happed
    im denying the holocaust as a plan created only for the total extermination of jews. If you do study a bit the number of 6 million jews killed appears far back in history actually during the first world war there was already such claim of 6 million jews exterminated, so, if I use my head a little bit, I wouldn't know who and what to believe

    if you tell me jews were killed as collateral damage or by diseases that's completely correct and is probably the reality of what happened.

  13. #133
    Senior Member frump94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 03 2016
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by V12-POWER View Post
    lmao faggot it's the biggest "evidence" worldwide

    and also lmao at the "thousands of testimonies and tangible physical evidence" you don't even took the time to investigate how absurd it is to gas 6 million jews, cremate and bury them given the time they were active and such. there are a ton of faked/edited photos that are mainstream so there goes the credibility of your proof

    lets forget all the war crimes done by communists and other mass killings, BUT say anything about the holocaust and to these people you're either a serial killer or have some mental problems lol
    1)"b-b-but it's not possible to dispose of that many bodies in that little time", wrong, see 4) post 108

    2)Lmao at how all you retards use the "fake photos" argument only when it suits your agenda. There were thousands of different photos taken from thousands of different sources. With that logic I guess we can just discount ALL photos from that time frame such as the allied landings on d-day and the evacuation of Dunkirk cuz "biased bruh, have to dismiss"

    3)Moving the goalposts fallacy, no one here is saying that the communists didn't commit mass murder and humanitarian atrocities, it's you bringing it into this thread about Nazis and the holocaust because your other arguments are stupid

  14. #134
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    Nice putting words in my mouth to discredit my credibility now cause you have nothing else worth saying



    a is a washroom, b is a storage room, c is the actual gas chamber

    Do you see the arrow. That´s the wooden door with the glass shield on top you keep raving about. The circle is when a wall was that separated the storage room from the actual gas chamber. That wall isn't there anymore so it looks like the gas chamber and the storage room was in fact one big room and the door to the storage room is the actual door to the gas chamber, but it's not


    The evidence is plentliful but you can't convience somebody that dosen´t want to believe something. I´m done here

    You´re free to live in your fantasy world when Hitler was a saint, trannies have taken over Hollywood, the moonlanding never happened and the earth is flat
    First you say the only door that was an airtight metal door was the outside door (which you posted a pic about, you could clearly see it was outside, you could see the grass and sky etc, so let's not bs). Now you say that actually some of the inside door were airtight gas chamber doors.

    You said the gas chamber doors were replaced with wooden door later on, now you claim the wooden doors weren't even the chamber doors and are original. So which doors were actually replaced then?

    Can you maybe also comment on the fact that there are no air vents connecting the chimney and the "gas chamber" that would of been used to air out the gas? And in what world would it make sense to put several big furnaces in the same building, in the next room to where there is huge amount of flammable gas used daily? The lower explosive limit of hydrogen cyanide is 5.6%, meaning if someone opened the door (which were later replaced with wooden doors, oh wait, i mean which ... you know... ok maybe they were, maybe they weren't... it's still real to me god dammit) too early or didn't sufficiently vent the room (which was extremely hard, considering there were no dedicated ventilation systems for the chamber), the whole thing would of blown up. You'd think, during all those years of daily usage, someone would of made that error.



    Btw, i find it fascinating, how pretty much every response you make has that "last edited" in the end. Guess you realize how dumb some of the bs you post is and try to delete it before anyone sees it.

  15. #135
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,971
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by V12-POWER View Post
    im denying the holocaust as a plan created only for the total extermination of jews. If you do study a bit the number of 6 million jews killed appears far back in history actually during the first world war there was already such claim of 6 million jews exterminated, so, if I use my head a little bit, I wouldn't know who and what to believe

    if you tell me jews were killed as collateral damage or by diseases that's completely correct and is probably the reality of what happened.
    It started with the Nurenberg laws where jews and other groups deemed undesirable were stripped of their citizenship and rights, forbidden to marry ethnic germans etc

    Then they were extorted, moved into ghettos or encouraged to emigrate

    The killing started around 1941 when the nazis came up with the „Endlösung“ or final solution to the jewish question

    Death squads were sent after Operation Barbarosa started

    1942 the „final solution“ was finalised and concentration & extermination camps were set up

    As far as the „total extermination“ idk how „total“ it was but the final solution pretty much aimed to kill jews living in all the areas under nazi control

  16. #136
    Fitmisc SUPERSTAR Genetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 03 2014
    Location
    Beyond humanity
    Weight
    230lbs
    Height
    5' 9
    Posts
    5,971
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBiondillo View Post
    First you say the only door that was an airtight metal door was the outside door (which you posted a pic about, you could clearly see it was outside, you could see the grass and sky etc, so let's not bs). Now you say that actually some of the inside door were airtight gas chamber doors.

    You said the gas chamber doors were replaced with wooden door later on, now you claim the wooden doors weren't even the chamber doors and are original. So which doors were actually replaced then?

    Can you maybe also comment on the fact that there are no air vents connecting the chimney and the "gas chamber" that would of been used to air out the gas? And in what world would it make sense to put several big furnaces in the same building, in the next room to where there is huge amount of flammable gas used daily? The lower explosive limit of hydrogen cyanide is 5.6%, meaning if someone opened the door (which were later replaced with wooden doors, oh wait, i mean which ... you know... ok maybe they were, maybe they weren't... it's still real to me god dammit) too early or didn't sufficiently vent the room (which was extremely hard, considering there were no dedicated ventilation systems for the chamber), the whole thing would of blown up. You'd think, during all those years of daily usage, someone would of made that error.



    Btw, i find it fascinating, how pretty much every response you make has that "last edited" in the end. Guess you realize how dumb some of the bs you post is and try to delete it before anyone sees it.
    You are wrong. Concentraction of Zyklon B was far below that necessary to cause a fire or explosion

    Which doors were replaced? Do I like like the nazi technician from WW2 to you with a detailed log about when where and which door went?

    Look at the pics again, more specifically the comparison between 1942 and now. Obviously the building and gas chamber was fucking altered deveral times

    FFS It´s a mortuatory rettrofitted into a gas chamber, retroffited into an air raid shelter, retoffited again into a touristic represantion of the original gas chamber, yes there is shit there right now that wasn't there back then and vice versa
    Last edited by Genetikk; 2018-08-11 at 11:18 AM.

  17. #137
    Senior Member V12-POWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2014
    Weight
    79
    Posts
    1,315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26702086
    Quote Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    1)"b-b-but it's not possible to dispose of that many bodies in that little time", wrong, see 4) post 108

    2)Lmao at how all you retards use the "fake photos" argument only when it suits your agenda. There were thousands of different photos taken from thousands of different sources. With that logic I guess we can just discount ALL photos from that time frame such as the allied landings on d-day and the evacuation of Dunkirk cuz "biased bruh, have to dismiss"

    3)Moving the goalposts fallacy, no one here is saying that the communists didn't commit mass murder and humanitarian atrocities, it's you bringing it into this thread about Nazis and the holocaust because your other arguments are stupid
    lol, lets suppose you're right then

    explain the many newspapers during 1918-1938 already claiming a jew mass murder of six million. finally, explain to me why are there so many incoherences in the reports of jews killed. Many historians claim numbers between 3-6 millions, some as low as 1.5 million from official reports not some random nobody

    wonder what kind of excuse comes now

  18. #138
    Senior Member frump94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 03 2016
    Posts
    3,949
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by V12-POWER View Post
    lol, lets suppose you're right then

    explain the many newspapers during 1918-1938 already claiming a jew mass murder of six million. finally, explain to me why are there so many incoherences in the reports of jews killed. Many historians claim numbers between 3-6 millions, some as low as 1.5 million from official reports not some random nobody

    wonder what kind of excuse comes now
    Because idiot, the first concentration camp wasnt liberated until near the end of the war, and all historians have to go on are the accounts of nazi officials and jewish demographics both before and after the war. Of course historians cant place a pin-point value on the death toll as there are so many variables and unaccounted records to be considered, including the numerous prisoners who were cremated or buried before the allied forces even knew what was going on. For all intents and purposes, the 4-6 million death toll range for the jews is based on documentary evidence and reliable demographic data.

    You guys are legit fucking morons, Im done here cos as @Genetikk has said, you cant convince someone who has convinced themselves.
    Last edited by frump94; 2018-08-11 at 01:20 PM.

  19. #139
    PS. Not Bald TommyBiondillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 13 2017
    Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Posts
    1,402
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetikk View Post
    You are wrong. Concentraction of Zyklon B was far below that necessary to cause a fire or explosion

    Which doors were replaced? Do I like like the nazi technician from WW2 to you with a detailed log about when where and which door went?

    Look at the pics again, more specifically the comparison between 1942 and now. Obviously the building and gas chamber was fucking altered deveral times

    FFS It´s a mortuatory rettrofitted into a gas chamber, retroffited into an air raid shelter, retoffited again into a touristic represantion of the original gas chamber, yes there is shit there right now that wasn't there back then and vice versa
    Looked up the lethal level of cyanide gas and it's indeed much lower than the LEL point, so i will give you that one.

    I don't need a log(copypasta from wikipedia) about anything. My idea, that i have stated several times was, that your ideas (supposedly based on strict historical facts) contradict each other from post to post. I understand that you have learnt the official story well and don't want to doubt it. Most of your arguments are that everything was changed after the war, so it doesn't have to make sense and no proof is needed and everything is based on supposed testimony of people. If you can't see(or don't want to see) how weak that argument is, there isn't much left to do.

    There is only one "historical event" people are not allowed to even question. In a lot of countries even saying that some of the facts don't add up can land you in jail. Independent scientist and researchers are not allowed to do any investigation about it and you're left with only the official story you have to believe in according to the law. Does that seriously not raise any kind of red flags for you? There are so many things about it that have been proven fake, starting from the kosher soap, human lamp shades and shrunken heads, the numbers not adding up and much more. You have admitted that the buildings were heavily reconstructed. Considering how much the allies disliked the Germans, what makes you so sure they built everything in the historically correct way instead of making up horror stories and by that making the enemy look much more evil?

  20. #140
    Senior Member V12-POWER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2014
    Weight
    79
    Posts
    1,315
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26702086
    Quote Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    Because idiot, the first concentration camp wasnt liberated until near the end of the war, and all historians have to go on are the accounts of nazi officials and jewish demographics both before and after the war. Of course historians cant place a pin-point value on the death toll as there are so many variables and unaccounted records to be considered, including the numerous prisoners who were cremated or buried before the allied forces even knew what was going on. For all intents and purposes, the 4-6 million death toll range for the jews is based on documentary evidence and reliable demographic data.

    You guys are legit fucking morons, Im done here cos as @Genetikk has said, you cant convince someone who has convinced themselves.
    lmao nigga. the first papers didn't even blame the nazis for it. THE FIRST TIME THE 6 MILLION FIGURE APPEARED, IT BLAMED THE RUSSIANS, THAT'S FOR YOU TO SEE, THE MANIPULATION AND TWISTING OF HISTORY


 
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions