Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The King of Fitmisc microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Weight
    265 5%
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Friendly reminder about our froend Muhamid

1. Muhammad was a Jew from a Jewish tribe living in the Jewish Himyarite Kikedom.

2. Muhammad's lackey "Abu Bakr Al Siddiq" was actually a Jewish Rabbi named Rebe Shallum, who was the exilarch of the Jews of Iraq.

3. Muhammad and his closest lackey acted like cowardly, spiteful, evil little Jews.

4. Muhammad was a degenerate sodomite pedophile who sucked a 10 year old boy's penis (Hassan, his 'son') and forced him to take baths with him.

5. Muhammad was known to cross dress, wear women's make up, urinate while sitting like a woman.

6. The Qur'an is a plagiarized mishmash of the Talmud and heretical gnostic/arian Christian texts and yet Moslems claim it is an original document that was dictated to a supposedly illiterate (((merchant))).

7. The hadiths and Islamic laws were written by Jewish Rabbis. Proof is that the first Islamic law school and Ulema headquarters were in Kufa, Iraq, within walking distance of the Sura and Pumpedita Yeshivas, which were the first major Jewish 'academies' of Talmudic learning and where the Babylonian Talmud was first written to begin with. Most of the first Islamic jurists were Talmudic Rabbis who 'converted' and literally copy/pasted the Talmudic laws into Islam and called it 'shariah'.

Islam is literally Judaism for the goyim.
    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

Weight
    265 5%
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    I saw the Prophet lift up al Hassan’s shirt and kissed his little penis..”
    روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
    He kissed the penis of al Hassan
    رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
    The prophet put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his little penis

مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
    رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن - “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his penis.”

All from Al Tabarani and is fully authenticated.

You know who else sucks little baby dicks?

NSFW: 
    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

Weight
    265 5%
    Height
    5'8
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    all this time i was making fun of muhammid for being a Pedo when i coulda been making fun of him for being a (((Muslim)))

@F A L L E N Icarus @IronLaw

@ jason blaha poster that always laughs at omega

Platinum Member glolifetarantino's Avatar
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Last edited by glolifetarantino; 2018-08-09 at 06:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol imagine them going Eiffel Tower on her lol.

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)
    muzzies are just poor jews

huge if true
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Internet Tough Guy Online Warlord's Avatar
    Do you even lift you fucking faggot who are you?
    Weight
    92kg / 203lb
    Height
    188cm / 6ft2
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    all this time i was making fun of muhammid for being a Pedo when i coulda been making fun of him for being a (((Muslim)))

@F A L L E N Icarus @IronLaw

@ jason blaha poster that always laughs at omega
    @jahon bleha's dadbod
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Check out Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including plenty of important information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    Height
    6'0"
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    oh my god
    Eastern European
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i theorize my paranoid schizophrenia was caused by trenbolone deficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    We inject cattle hormones and have unprotected anal sex with transsexuals.

Thatís what this forum is about.

So.. what brings you here?

The land of the free and home of the brave
    Weight
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    was completely unaware they did this. I guess religion really has become a veil to do anything

Certified Herpetologist Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Weight
    The snake will
    Height
    always bite back.
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Blacks will spend their whole life trying to train their kids to shoot up a school

Whites just ignore their kids and they go do it on their own

Talk about a master race

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    LMFAO... hear dabout this jewtheory before but never in this detail. OP done his research very well.

lets all wait and applaud for out resident muzzie apologist CopeMEga to enter and spew out aylot of nonsense and strawmans and irrelvant historical stuff and generalizaitons to sidetrack and confuse like he always dose.

or maybe he will neg again and ban or claim my posts are low quality as reason.

motherfucker. check my stats buddy. lamost no negs at all except ur hateful COpe-Neg u faggot,.

Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    PS : would lvoe to know on what jew tradition the Islam style of Prayer is based on.

u know. congregating with only MEN in a stuffed unventilated building after dinner and then bend over many times to another mans anus and inhale some farts. get high of the anal gasses of shishkebab and Mint-tea.

or Lambcurry and tikka massala for the real pakimuzzies.

it all is so HIGH IQ, so hevaenly , must come FROm GODDDDDDD!!!!......

Certified Herpetologist Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Weight
    The snake will
    Height
    always bite back.
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by glolifetarantino View Post
    Blacks will spend their whole life trying to train their kids to shoot up a school

Whites just ignore their kids and they go do it on their own

Talk about a master race
    What's worse? A brown sand muzzie or a black muzzie?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    What's worse? A brown sand muzzie or a black muzzie?
    Depends if your a eurocel paying 66% tax to support them or not

Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Muhammad, my friend
    I’m getting very scared
    Teach me how to love
    My brothers who don’t know the law
    And what about the deal
    On the flying trapeze?
    Got a peanut butter hand
    But honey do drop in at the Dew Drop Inn

Sweet sweet sweet
    You used to be so sweet to me

Weight
    Huge n freaky
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Old but gold:

Weight
    255 natty
    Height
    6 foot 5 natty
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    thats is super HIGH IQ to suck a babby dick my nigga.

like ..INSANE IQ
    AYE nigga LMFAO..

Imagine being a real life grown ass nigga who take steroids but still only weigh 190 pound.. MY NIGGA IM FUCKING DEAD... NIGGA.. i weighed 190 pounds when i was in 7th grade.. nigga i was natural.. nigga im basically saying that your test levels r dog shit nigga!!! FACTS!!!!!

Weight
    255 natty
    Height
    6 foot 5 natty
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    eye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikk

eye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikkeye kant bee leaf dat nigga is sukkin dat babby dikk

thanks microwavedbeef..... you just ruined my day srs.

wtf is that shit.
    AYE nigga LMFAO..

Imagine being a real life grown ass nigga who take steroids but still only weigh 190 pound.. MY NIGGA IM FUCKING DEAD... NIGGA.. i weighed 190 pounds when i was in 7th grade.. nigga i was natural.. nigga im basically saying that your test levels r dog shit nigga!!! FACTS!!!!!

Senior Member Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    I saw the Prophet lift up al Hassan’s shirt and kissed his little penis..”
    روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
    He kissed the penis of al Hassan
    رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
    The prophet put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his little penis

مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
    رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن - “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his penis.”

All from Al Tabarani and is fully authenticated.

You know who else sucks little baby dicks?

NSFW: 

I don’t understand Arabic but I can read "zabibat al hasan" which sounds like "penis of Hasan". It’s disturbing...
    @Omega , there must be an explanation.

Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    "...And with the truth by his side, and a divine command to protect the faith from defamation by the infidels, the mujahideen retrieved the lavishly adorned scimitar from its holster, as he prepared to righteously and swiftly exercise the wrath and will of Allah..."

@Omega

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast