Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55
  1. #21
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,824
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    I don’t understand Arabic but I can read "zabibat al hasan" which sounds like "penis of Hasan". It’s disturbing...
    @Omega , there must be an explanation.
    He's recycling old materal: http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...y-misc-decides

    That's his alt, proven wrong in reply 1 ... he sperged out. Etc.
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  2. #22
    Senior Member Bravo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Location
    Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Posts
    2,584
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Just lmao at #1 and #2 though. Mirin opies knahledge


    According to the JAF school of thought, anything lighter than wesley snipes must have a benis frand.

  3. #23
    The King of Fitmisc microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    i have a high iq just ask me
    Height
    5'8 in shoes
    Posts
    15,252
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    He's recycling old materal: http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...y-misc-decides

    That's his alt, proven wrong in reply 1 ... he sperged out. Etc.
    i mogged you bad in that thread LMAO

    look at your responses

    "not authenticated" -it is tho

    "weak translation" - how convenient

    also this, lmao...this dude called muhammad the (((merchant))) out already lmao. is that why he was banned?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTaNaMa View Post
    Mohammed was a jew. All of his wives were jews. If you wanna know about the wives; read Moses Creighton's 'Muhammad's Jewish Wives'

    The Jew does not care which alias you use to worship their God, be it YHWH, Allah, or (((God))). The Abrahamic trinity all fuel to the same energetic vortex. They all adhere to the anti-human principles as well. And the different systems are separate so that artificial conflict, thus divide and conquer, can be employed.
    Islam essentially does the busy work of the Jew. They are like the enforcer's hand, the physical means to exert influence.
    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

  4. #24
    The King of Fitmisc microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    i have a high iq just ask me
    Height
    5'8 in shoes
    Posts
    15,252
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    muzzies are just poor jews

    huge if true
    it's as true as deltsbrah's bug eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by snail whisperer View Post
    was completely unaware they did this. I guess religion really has become a veil to do anything
    now you know. and knowing is half the battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    saw this. we need to remove kebab

    Quote Originally Posted by glolifetarantino View Post
    Blacks will spend their whole life trying to train their kids to shoot up a school

    Whites just ignore their kids and they go do it on their own

    Talk about a master race


    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blaha's bulging red speedo View Post
    I don’t understand Arabic but I can read "zabibat al hasan" which sounds like "penis of Hasan". It’s disturbing...
    @Omega , there must be an explanation.
    see other thread where he copes. "its not a good translation. some other muslim said so!!!!"

    its absolutely authenticated. hes embarrassed/lying.
    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

  5. #25
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,824
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    i mogged you bad in that thread LMAO

    look at your responses

    "not authenticated" -it is tho

    "weak translation" - how convenient

    also this, lmao...this dude called muhammad the (((merchant))) out already lmao. is that why he was banned?
    Dude I proved from classical sources that the chain of narrators had a known fabricator.

    In you're logic, Muslims need to accept literally EVERY spurious "hadith" about Muhammad regardless of who narrates it?



    ok moron
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  6. #26
    The King of Fitmisc microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 15 2016
    Weight
    i have a high iq just ask me
    Height
    5'8 in shoes
    Posts
    15,252
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Dude I proved from classical sources that the chain of narrators had a known fabricator.

    In you're logic, Muslims need to accept literally EVERY spurious "hadith" about Muhammad regardless of who narrates it?



    ok moron
    i know

    how dare i ask muslim scholars to assept other muslism scholars

    For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    3,109
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Tbh Christianity as well is just one big rip off from Judaism. All Abrahamic religions at their core originated from Jews.
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  8. #28
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,824
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by microwavedbeef View Post
    i know

    how dare i ask muslim scholars to assept other muslism scholars

    ::
    Doesn't make sense. I'm beholden only to Qur'an and to undisputed hadiths (saheeh) - if there's a plethora of scholars saying so-and-so was a fabricator and this hadith is fabricated.. I won't accept it as fact

    Yet that's all you got

    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  9. #29
    Platinum Member HeyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2016
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    @microwavedbeef



    thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Stay mad, Corky.

  10. #30
    Senior Member jahon bleha's dadbod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4479526
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    @microwavedbeef



    thoughts?
    very Good muslims. fighting the evil satanic kuffaars. mashallah

  11. #31
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,824
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    @microwavedbeef



    thoughts?
    Lol so here's the mental gymnastics

    > Linda Sarsour likes Siraj Wahaj (not guilty of anything)

    > Siraj Wahaj's son may be implicated in a crime

    > Linda Sarsour tacitly approves of the crime

    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  12. #32
    Platinum Member HeyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2016
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Lol so here's the mental gymnastics

    > Linda Sarsour likes Siraj Wahaj (not guilty of anything)

    > Siraj Wahaj's son may be implicated in a crime

    > Linda Sarsour tacitly approves of the crime

    Well, technically his son IS implicated in the crime. He's been arrested on charges of child abuse as far as I can tell. And you're right, we'll probably never see any evidence that Sarsour explicitly approves of running a jihadi training camp but I wouldn't go so far as to call it mental gymnastics to make the assumption although I understand why you feel the need to implicitly defend her. It'll be interesting to see if she condemns these activities at the camp, as a prominent Islamic figurehead and law abiding Muslim American should do, and Tahwidi did (and he's not even American), given the obvious that this is a current and developing issue involving alleged Islamic terror activities in America. But she hasn't yet despite the moral and political obligation to do so, choosing instead to whinge about white supremacists and Islamophobes (shocker), so I'm not going to hold my breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Stay mad, Corky.

  13. #33
    Satan Defense Force Menty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 09 2016
    Posts
    631
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    is it true Muhammad had a jewish wife?
    a tornado of sociopathic escapism and scatological ultraviolence

  14. #34
    Platinum Member glolifetarantino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    12,013
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    Tbh Christianity as well is just one big rip off from Judaism. All Abrahamic religions at their core originated from Jews.
    very true this is why alphas like me and bharth are Hindu to the core
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol imagine them going Eiffel Tower on her lol.

  15. #35
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,824
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949701
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBuddy View Post
    Well, technically his son IS implicated in the crime. He's been arrested on charges of child abuse as far as I can tell. And you're right, we'll probably never see any evidence that Sarsour explicitly approves of running a jihadi training camp but I wouldn't go so far as to call it mental gymnastics to make the assumption although I understand why you feel the need to implicitly defend her. It'll be interesting to see if she condemns these activities at the camp, as a prominent Islamic figurehead and law abiding Muslim American should do, and Tahwidi did (and he's not even American), given the obvious that this is a current and developing issue involving alleged Islamic terror activities in America. But she hasn't yet despite the moral and political obligation to do so, choosing instead to whinge about white supremacists and Islamophobes (shocker), so I'm not going to hold my breath.
    Siraj Wahaj, someone who I have met actually, did not condone what happened and apparently was the one who alerted police to what was happening.

    "Imam" Tawhidi is a grade A piece of garbage. So the people not in the know love what he says because it confirms their confirmation biases, but what he's really doing is promulgating a Shi'i agenda not by overtly espousing those views but by attacking mainstream sunnis ideas and framing them as terroristic or extremist.

    Like one of his viral statements was a woman was trying to defend Muslims saying they weren't terrorists, he responds, "Of course they're terrorists, they even murdered the prophets grandchildren" - all the microwavedbeef's of the world sperged out HARD not realizing he's just saying that sunni figures are terrorists all while promoting his filthy iranian agenda.

    Also the idea that Linda Sarsour feminazi extraordinaire is some undercover jihadi, that's the funny thing, every Muslim I know, and 99% of Muslims I know support Palestinian resistance, so Sarsour does as well but because shes a public figure, shes labeled a terrorist supporter.

    What Muslim in their right fucking mind says, yeah Israel has a right to exist even though they took that land from Palestinian Muslims.. lmao it becomes a case of if a Muslim doesn't want to be considered a terrorist they need to just accept the brutality against Muslims and blame the Muslims for it as well. Palestinians get butchered? How dare they attempt to defend themselves in the face of a much more powerful enemy?
    Middle☪Eastern Crew — Islam refutation list — Microwavedbeef exposed as a plagiarist
    JonnyM is my hero

  16. #36
    Senior Member Incel_king518's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 02 2018
    Location
    ur nan
    Weight
    75kg
    Height
    174cm
    Posts
    3,109
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by glolifetarantino View Post
    very true this is why alphas like me and bharth are Hindu to the core
    This is undeniable proof that Pajeets are the alphas of this planet
    ~Calisthenics Crew~
    No longer incel. All incel posts are fictional.

  17. #37
    Platinum Member HeyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2016
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Siraj Wahaj, someone who I have met actually, did not condone what happened and apparently was the one who alerted police to what was happening.

    "Imam" Tawhidi is a grade A piece of garbage. So the people not in the know love what he says because it confirms their confirmation biases, but what he's really doing is promulgating a Shi'i agenda not by overtly espousing those views but by attacking mainstream sunnis ideas and framing them as terroristic or extremist.

    Like one of his viral statements was a woman was trying to defend Muslims saying they weren't terrorists, he responds, "Of course they're terrorists, they even murdered the prophets grandchildren" - all the microwavedbeef's of the world sperged out HARD not realizing he's just saying that sunni figures are terrorists all while promoting his filthy iranian agenda.

    Also the idea that Linda Sarsour feminazi extraordinaire is some undercover jihadi, that's the funny thing, every Muslim I know, and 99% of Muslims I know support Palestinian resistance, so Sarsour does as well but because shes a public figure, shes labeled a terrorist supporter.

    What Muslim in their right fucking mind says, yeah Israel has a right to exist even though they took that land from Palestinian Muslims.. lmao it becomes a case of if a Muslim doesn't want to be considered a terrorist they need to just accept the brutality against Muslims and blame the Muslims for it as well. Palestinians get butchered? How dare they attempt to defend themselves in the face of a much more powerful enemy?
    I was gonna ask what your thoughts are about Imam Tawhidi but looks like you've already answered without me asking. Presonally I don't have much of an opinion of him although I find his extreme anti-extremist views (at least on Twitter which is only place I know him from) a bit suspect but there's a few reasons for taking this kind of stance in this way so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

    And I never said Sarsour was an undercover jihadi. I'm just saying it's not this huge leap to make mentally or even logically for one to make the assertion that while she didn't outright condone the alleged activities it's possible they do so in private, Wahhaj Sr specifically. Wahhaj Sr has a long history of extreme/anti-American rhetoric, and publicly supported known terrorists involved with Al Qaeda. Then you have his son arrested along with his two sisters and two other men, all described to have extremist beliefs, and are being held on the suspicion they were in fact training the children to commit school shootings. So you have this very public imam who holds some extreme/anti-American beliefs himself and three of his dingbat children are arrested for this crap. I'm aware children or siblings can be radicalized independent of their family. But in this case it appears they didn't have to look very far for inspiration.

    https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/141...ubenfeld#_edn3

    This is what I'm talking about when you say "Muslims like this don't speak for all Muslims" and I say well that doesn't matter because here they are, terrorist supporting American hating pieces of shit like this out in broad daylight influencing Muslims around the country, whether you think they're wrong or right, irrelevant cause he's out there doing it anyway. This same dude with this storied anti-American history's SON was just arrested for setting up a school shooting camp in AMERICA, presumably in the name of Islam. Then brain dead tree hugging leftist turn around and say "but muh xenophobia!2!! muh Muslim ban!!", yeah no sorry, it's one thing to speak out against our government, it's another to wholeheartedly support and advocate for the supplanting of our democracy with Sharia in its place and domestic terrorism as the mechanism.
    Last edited by HeyBuddy; 2018-08-10 at 04:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Stay mad, Corky.

  18. #38
    Platinum Member HeyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2016
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    "As long as you remember that if you get involved in politics, you have to be very careful that your leader is for Allah. You don’t get involved in politics because it’s the American thing to do. You get involved in politics because politics are a weapon to use in the cause of Islam." [ii]

    "If only Muslims were clever politically, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate. If we were united and strong, we would elect our own emir and give allegiance to him. Take my word, if eight million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us."
    But hey you met him, so I guess that makes the whole overthrowing the US government thing no biggie, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Stay mad, Corky.

  19. #39
    Platinum Member glolifetarantino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    12,013
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel_king518 View Post
    This is undeniable proof that Pajeets are the alphas of this planet
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol imagine them going Eiffel Tower on her lol.

  20. #40
    Platinum Member HeyBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 13 2016
    Height
    5'8"
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by jahon bleha's dadbod View Post
    very Good muslims. fighting the evil satanic kuffaars. mashallah
    This is unironically Imam Wahhaj's position on the issue according to public statements, and given his testimony supporting WTC bombing convicted co-conspirator and known terrorist the blind sheikh in trials following the bombing. Sarsour describes him as her mentor. Hell of a guy! So WEIRD to think people would be dumb enough to believe she might, I don't know, believe some of the same things he does. Why on EARTH would anyone think that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Stay mad, Corky.


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions