Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

any alternatives to GH you dont have to inject as often?

namely any peptides? yes i know i know, stop being a pussy and all that but injecting every day or even EOD is just not for me

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    you need to inject peptides even more... Stop being a pussy you wont feel a slin pin in your stomach fat.

You can try mk 677
    Last edited by ponchick; 2018-08-10 at 12:29 AM.

Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    subq isnt shit

but yeh you would be pinning errday with peptides

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    25g 1inch for glutes
    27g 1inch for delts (i use a 25g)

How can anyone be afraid of pinning test/tren intramuscular 7 times per week, let alone affraid of doing 29g half inch subcutaneous injections
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD View Post
    I banned @autistic warrior for spamming longcats all over the place and he had so much fun in banned camp I almost had to unban to get the point across.

Srs. This place was in a rage over his ban and he was in there having a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by autistic warrior View Post
    God damn this Nigga lookin hungry as fuck he needa come up on some mcdonalds real soon or roast that dog an eat it
    *Street fighting crew*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ponchick View Post
    you need to inject peptides even more... Stop being a pussy you wont feel a slin pin in your stomach fat.

You can try mk 677
    CJC-1295 markedly increases plasma growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) levels in both animals and humans.[1][2][3][5] With a single injection, in human subjects, CJC-1295 increases plasma GH levels by 2- to 10-fold for 6 days or longer and plasma IGF-1 levels by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9 to 11 days.[3] The drug has an estimated half-life of about 6 to 8 days in humans.[3] With multiple doses of CJC-1295, IGF-1 levels were found to remain elevated in humans for up to 28 days

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Lol

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    sub q is nothing, could do it with my eyes closed whilst spinning a top with my other hand. just suck it up sunshine and pin it already

IfuAintCheatinUaintTrying Jelet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    its nothing as people have said. make sure you backload the insulin syringes though. dont just draw with the same slin pin and inject or else it will hurt when stabbing yourself with a dull needle. i backload my slin pins all at once. takes more time might lose a little bit in the process but worth it as it goes through you like a fresh skinny knife.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    its nothing as people have said. make sure you backload the insulin syringes though. dont just draw with the same slin pin and inject or else it will hurt when stabbing yourself with a dull needle. i backload my slin pins all at once. takes more time might lose a little bit in the process but worth it as it goes through you like a fresh skinny knife.
    What kind of poverty pins are you using? I was drawing from 3 different vials and then pinning with a single slin pin when I was on, and it still pierced easy af

Also why would you backload 5-10iu, such a waste
    Last edited by lowtyy; 2018-08-12 at 03:30 AM.

IfuAintCheatinUaintTrying Jelet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowtyy View Post
    What kind of poverty pins are you using? I was drawing from 3 different vials and then pinning with a single slin pin when I was on, and it still pierced easy af

Also why would you backload 5-10iu, such a waste
    use the ones over the counter in thailand. and wtf. it doesnt hurt you while going into your stomach after you just peirced a vial with it?
    i notice big difference .

now if i inject my delts with the same insulin pin i dont notice it... but my stomach. i need to push through for it to go through my skin and it jurts if i dont change the needle when pinning my stomach.

and i would backload so the needle is fresh. when you perice a vial with it it gets dull. i notice it when i pin. i dont feel it in my stomach with fresh needle. but with it pericing the vial first i feel it... unless i do delts then i dont feel it..
    Last edited by Jelet; 2018-08-13 at 04:22 AM.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    I used a slin Pin for gh for like a month lol

It did feel like it was tearing a hole in me but I just did it

Weight
    bloatmaxxed
    Mentioned
    771 Post(s)
    Cjc is poverty mode and expensive af for what it is tho you're going to get better efficiency using straight gh for the same price y. Its a sub q pin ffs.
    My FM career is over. All the best, pce.

all posts are fictional and for education. Bulgarian was a fictional character not a real person.