Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 76 of 76
  1. #61
    Senior Member IranAssFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04 2020
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16151879
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexLuthor View Post
    Trump trolling them into blowing up a passenger plane. Dance you sand monkeys, dance!

  2. #62
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    8,207
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLaw View Post
    It came from MAD magazine like 20 years ago maybe longer.
    Pathetic. Jimmy Dork stealing old content to be relevant.

  3. #63
    C O V F E F E lvl.9000 damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2013
    Weight
    215
    Height
    6'4"
    Posts
    9,017
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUZZBRAH View Post
    Show me where the media blames Israel

    So because theres articles and material on what i posted yet none from what your suggesting im the conspiracy theorist.

    I guess ill just blame da joooooooooos for it all then?

    Lmao.
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙


    ✙ If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you’re sadly mistaken. ✙

  4. #64
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    2,879
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by damnrightbrah View Post
    So because theres articles and material on what i posted yet none from what your suggesting im the conspiracy theorist.

    I guess ill just blame da joooooooooos for it all then?

    Lmao.
    Heres one republicuck

    https://www.unz.com/article/israels-...asem-soleimani


    Not the MSM = Fake News I guess

  5. #65
    - stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    6,494
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    There are still people in 2020 that think Israel' involvement in all these wars is just a conspiracy theory


  6. #66
    Senior Member IranAssFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04 2020
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16151879
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    There are still people in 2020 that think Israel' involvement in all these wars is just a conspiracy theory

    Proof?

  7. #67
    - stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    6,494
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by IranAssFucked View Post
    Proof?

  8. #68
    C O V F E F E lvl.9000 damnrightbrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2013
    Weight
    215
    Height
    6'4"
    Posts
    9,017
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949689
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    Heres one republicuck

    https://www.unz.com/article/israels-...asem-soleimani


    Not the MSM = Fake News I guess
    Thanks for actually providing something cunt.
    ✙ RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE! ✙


    ✙ If you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you’re sadly mistaken. ✙

  9. #69
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    I came inside her 5 times
    Weight
    I was able to do this within a 9 hour time period
    Height
    which means that I have now officially matched the savage stallion's record.
    Posts
    9,713
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    There are still people in 2020 that think Israel' involvement in all these wars is just a conspiracy theory

    We have to get the people of our country, of this country, to love Israel more, I have to tell you that. We have to do it. We have to get them to love Israel more. Because you have people that are Jewish people that are great people -- they don't love Israel enough.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  10. #70
    - stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    6,494
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    We have to get the people of our country, of this country, to love Israel more, I have to tell you that. We have to do it. We have to get them to love Israel more. Because you have people that are Jewish people that are great people -- they don't love Israel enough.
    MIGA

  11. #71
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    24,810
    Mentioned
    2572 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949704
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexLuthor View Post
    Trump trolling them into blowing up a passenger plane. Dance you sand monkeys, dance!
    do you think I'm iranian?

    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

    I'm not going to delete your account or posts. Think before you post.

  12. #72
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    I came inside her 5 times
    Weight
    I was able to do this within a 9 hour time period
    Height
    which means that I have now officially matched the savage stallion's record.
    Posts
    9,713
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    MIGA
    Israel is real
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  13. #73
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    1,400
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33039770
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexLuthor View Post
    Trump trolling them into blowing up a passenger plane. Dance you sand monkeys, dance!
    What about the iranian passager plane the US "accidentally" blew up a few years back killing like 300 people or so?

  14. #74
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    I came inside her 5 times
    Weight
    I was able to do this within a 9 hour time period
    Height
    which means that I have now officially matched the savage stallion's record.
    Posts
    9,713
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    What about the iranian passager plane the US "accidentally" blew up a few years back killing like 300 people or so?
    Asserting dominance
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  15. #75
    Senior Member IranAssFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 04 2020
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16151879
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    trump IS weak af
    ....... you know your mum so sweet !

  16. #76
    Platinum Member ZUZZBRAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    14,278
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Quote Originally Posted by damnrightbrah View Post
    So because theres articles and material on what i posted yet none from what your suggesting im the conspiracy theorist.

    I guess ill just blame da joooooooooos for it all then?

    Lmao.
    www.jpost.com
    Israeli intel helped the US assassinate Soleimani ? report

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...nii4EY&ampcf=1

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...FWFQs_&ampcf=1

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/604849/

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1110611

    https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-se...oleimani-gone/

    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    stop calling mindless gay...hes a great dude

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions