Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    hisss bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    30,661
    Mentioned
    1779 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949706

    got some rare ug music next tekashi69

    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  2. #2
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    6,983
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    shut the fuck up geek

  3. #3
    hisss bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    30,661
    Mentioned
    1779 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949706
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    shut the fuck up geek
    irl id hold you on the ground make you lick the concrete n recite what a little bitch you are to fm and tape it for the lulz 1 handed
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  4. #4
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    6,983
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    irl id hold you on the ground make you lick the concrete n recite what a little bitch you are to fm and tape it for the lulz 1 handed
    if u could get me on the ground lil nigga

    bigmane fantasies episode 1535411

  5. #5
    hisss bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    30,661
    Mentioned
    1779 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949706
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    if u could get me on the ground lil nigga

    bigmane fantasies episode 1535411
    u get mugged by your imaginary gf's im sure ill have no problems
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  6. #6
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    6,983
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    u get mugged by your imaginary gf's im sure ill have no problems
    spidermonkey told me to shut up last night when we were getting frozen yogurt

    first time she ever said that. real talk

  7. #7
    hisss bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    30,661
    Mentioned
    1779 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949706
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    spidermonkey told me to shut up last night when we were getting frozen yogurt

    first time she ever said that. real talk
    well shes not real
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  8. #8
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    6,983
    Mentioned
    302 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    well shes not real
    lol keep on hatin nigga

  9. #9
    hisss bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    30,661
    Mentioned
    1779 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949706
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    lol keep on hatin nigga
    its not even a debate shes not real like more pajeets n beta ethniks you larp hard and are retarded
    @Omega what mental illness does vince have?
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

Posting Permissions