Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member ᚺᚱᚨ ᚠᚾᚺᛁ ᛚᛞᚢᚱ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 11 2020
    Posts
    156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5804478

    We need at least 5 women in here, you know to spice things up a lil instead of the usual incel echo chamber.

    @fitmisc chads get your girlfriends to sign up here.

    in before but OP aren't you a woman? to this I say... NOPE not even close buddy boyo. I don't really count, it's like an inside joke where only the ones in the know, know.

  2. #2
    Deviant Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    2,907
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Fuck that. It would be white knights and woman hate nonstop

  3. #3
    Senior Member ᚺᚱᚨ ᚠᚾᚺᛁ ᛚᛞᚢᚱ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 11 2020
    Posts
    156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5804478
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Fuck that. It would be white knights and woman hate nonstop
    Only if the poster is a cunt. We had some cool female posters before that everyone get along with so I think it will be fine.

  4. #4
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    10,329
    Mentioned
    962 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    I want pbrunner back she used to send me pics of her butthole

    Busted several nuts to that

    Now it’s just incels who can’t even get a boner for a hooker

  5. #5
    Deviant Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    2,907
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    I want pbrunner back she used to send me pics of her butthole

    Busted several nuts to that

    Now it?s just incels who can?t even get a boner for a hooker
    Yes I ca.....oh wait you mean paki

  6. #6
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,621
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Yes I ca.....oh wait you mean paki
    literally thought the same

    out of ~75 fuck sessions i've only had two or three times where it went soft, but never had an issue getting at least an %80 hardon

    nowadays I pop a viagra beforehand like an old man not that I need it just to fuck them even harder

    kind of like a pro athlete who takes steroid drugs just to mog even more

  7. #7
    Deviant Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    2,907
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    literally thought the same

    out of ~75 fuck sessions i've only had two or three times where it went soft, but never had an issue getting at least an %80 hardon

    nowadays I pop a viagra beforehand like an old man not that I need it just to fuck them even harder

    kind of like a pro athlete who takes steroid drugs just to mog even more
    I've never had an issue getting boners. Even with fat chicks

  8. #8
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,621
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I've never had an issue getting boners. Even with fat chicks
    yeah I don't bang fat chicks cause that's where I go soft or she has a smelly pussy

    only smelly pussy experience I ever had was from a chubby bitch

    there's plenty of thin attractive women to go around here no need to relegate myself to someone who's gut is bigger than mine

  9. #9
    Deviant Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    2,907
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    yeah I don't bang fat chicks cause that's where I go soft or she has a smelly pussy

    only smelly pussy experience I ever had was from a chubby bitch

    there's plenty of thin attractive women to go around here no need to relegate myself to someone who's gut is bigger than mine
    Yeah I grew out of my fuck anything with a pussy phase around 30.

Posting Permissions