Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    actually true. every single thread everyone is just being a bitter neckbeard to each other and putting each other down because they subconciously making up for their shortcomings in life that make them unhappy deep down inside

Weight
    I was able to do this within a 9 hour time period
    Height
    which means that I have now officially matched the savage stallion's record.
    Mentioned
    597 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AddaMig View Post
    Macer you can change your writing style all you want but you cant fool me, not anymore
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HiggerNills View Post
    actually true. every single thread everyone is just being a bitter neckbeard to each other and putting each other down because they subconciously making up for their shortcomings in life that make them unhappy deep down inside

dat how it be on fitmisc

bunch of larping fake ass motherfuckers

how did you end up here bruh?

Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Macer you can change your writing style all you want but you cant fool me, not anymore
    Really I thought it sounded like massive loads
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    stop calling mindless gay...hes a great dude

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    explains why you?re here

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    597 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUZZBRAH View Post
    Really I thought it sounded like massive loads
    Writing style and demeanor is imitated from him but the person is defiitely macer

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    dat how it be on fitmisc

bunch of larping fake ass motherfuckers

how did you end up here bruh?
    eh, i lost all my friends to drugs and i’m not keen at making a bunch of fake new ones. so nowadays i?m sitting alone mostly when i?m not with my
    main bitch, usually eating training or sleeping. in the meantime i need entertainment . i used to be an old member of the real misc in 2012 and came back here hoping it would be funny like back then but idk. lot of trolling and hatred and a lot less lolz these days.
    Last edited by HiggerNills; 2020-02-14 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    eh, i lost all my friends to drugs and i?m not keen at making a bunch of fake new ones. so nowadays i?m sitting alone mostly when i?m not with my
    main bitch, usually eating training or sleeping. in the meantime i need entertainment . i used to be an old member of the real misc in 2012 and came back here hoping it would be funny like back then but idk. lot of trolling and hatred and a lot less lolz these days.
    shieet bruh sorry to hear that

it takes courage to admit this shit because you know incel motherfuckers will use it against you when they get butthurt

you came back at the worst time possible fam

this bitch about to shut down soon

plus no entertaining posters left

all the good niggas been gone for a while now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    shieet bruh sorry to hear that

it takes courage to admit this shit because you know incel motherfuckers will use it against you when they get butthurt

you came back at the worst time possible fam

this bitch about to shut down soon

plus no entertaining posters left

all the good niggas been gone for a while now
    damn......after the orginal trolls/entertainers cleared out (zyzz, chestbrah , jailbaitwarrior, etc) all that remained were the obese loser trolls. the trolls are only funny when there is a main leader . without one they slowly destroy their own communities when there isnt someone to hate on all the time IMO

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    damn......after the orginal trolls/entertainers cleared out (zyzz, chestbrah , jailbaitwarrior, etc) all that remained were the obese loser trolls. the trolls are only funny when there is a main leader . without one they slowly destroy their own communities when there isnt someone to hate on all the time IMO
    I don't recognize any of those names you mentioned but yeah only low quality posters remained, you'd be hard pressed to find non autistic threads getting posted these days.

Also take my advice and keep everything to yourself, I mean literally everything. There are many detectives on this site, especially on the blaha thread.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    I don't recognize any of those names you mentioned but yeah only low quality posters remained, you'd be hard pressed to find non autistic threads getting posted these days.

Also take my advice and keep everything to yourself, I mean literally everything. There are many detectives on this site, especially on the blaha thread.

Not detectives

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post

Not detectives
    I'm retarded what does that gif supposed to mean?

yeah my bad i mean CIA cuz you niggas on another level

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

So if I read this right you're lashing out at everyone because you shared personal info and it backfired on you? Now somehow switching accounts and posting your mental illness here means you're winning? Dont get me wrong it's very entertaining but you projection your own shortcomings on us is laughable. Most here arent dumb enough to share anything remotely personal in the open forum.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    So if I read this right you're lashing out at everyone because you shared personal info and it backfired on you? Now somehow switching accounts and posting your mental illness here means you're winning? Dont get me wrong it's very entertaining but you projection your own shortcomings on us is laughable. Most here arent dumb enough to share anything remotely personal in the open forum.
    I never shared any personal info with anyone on this forum, any dirt they have on me were obtained by their own research not my personal admission.

a certain moron said he doesn't want to hurt me, I find this hilarious because he had no problem sharing my personal info and my supposed pics with others behind my back.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I never shared any personal info with anyone on this forum, any dirt they have on me were obtained by their own research not my personal admission.

a certain moron said he doesn't want to hurt me, I find this hilarious because he had no problem sharing my personal info and my supposed pics with others behind my back.
    But how did they get your personal info? Nobody even knows my real name much less have pictures of me. You shared something with someone you shouldn't have.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    But how did they get your personal info? Nobody even knows my real name much less have pictures of me. You shared something with someone you shouldn't have.
    Maybe they asked one of the mods for a favor? It's not like I'm well liked around here.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Maybe they asked one of the mods for a favor? It's not like I'm well liked around here.
    I like you

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by connu mcgregu View Post
    I like you
    imagine telling someone you actually like them despite having been trying to drove them off the forum in the last couple months by calling them names and spamming their supposed pics

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    imagine telling someone you actually like them despite having been trying to drove them off the forum in the last couple months by calling them names and spamming their supposed pics

i told you its like kids in pre school i like a girl i kick her in the shins im a simple man

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    597 Post(s)

I would absolutely exchange orgasms with you if you were down for that program

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast