Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First Time User - Please Help

Hi guys,

Im a transplant from the misc looking for advice on my first cycle. Ive read almost everything there is to read (reddit steroid wiki, steroidology posts/FaQs, etc.) and mainly just want to confirm that I am understanding everything correctly and ask a few remaining questions.

Currently I have my cycle planned out like this:

Week 1-16:
    Test E 400mg/wk (M/Th)
    Aromasin 20mg/wk (Tu/F)
    HCG 250 iu 2x a week (Tu/ F)

Week 17: HCG iu 2x a week (Tu/ F)
    Week 18: Off everything

Week 19-23: Nolva (40/40/20/20) each day

I have the following questions:
    (1) Does this cycle look okay? Are there any changes that I should make?
    (2) What are peoples opinions on not using clomid during PCT? I have read that Nolva and clomid are essentially the same but some people recommend both.
    (3) Does my HCG dosing look correct? There was no definitive answer on how to dose/when but using it throughout the cycle seemed like the best way to go.

Weight
    Lusty
    Height
    6'4.5”
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)
    500 test.
    No hcg except once done pinning if you must
    Less aromasin and dial in dose based on sides
    Would add clomid in pct as well

This is standard noob cycle the real issue is that if you are a decent responder you’ll have no sides but you’ll need more time to make lasting keepable impressive gains otherwise this is too short too light
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity -=-8 years high without coming down
    Best lifter
    30% native American 40% Irish, 25% German 25% Black
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, wrist vascular bone graft nonunion
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    500 test.
    No hcg except once done pinning if you must
    Less aromasin and dial in dose based on sides
    Would add clomid in pct as well

This is standard noob cycle the real issue is that if you are a decent responder you’ll have no sides but you’ll need more time to make lasting keepable impressive gains otherwise this is too short too light
    Thanks for the response. Would the HCG be detrimental if I take it? I would rather be safe then save $170 or however much it costs. Also I had read that you were supposed to take HCG during the cycle and not after with the PCT - is this accurate?

Also in regards to the clomid dosing, do you recommend 50/50/25/25?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    you wont need HCG with only test in the cycle and because its only a few months. make week 14 your last pin otherwise your cycle is really 18 weeks. you also might not even need the AI, youre supposed to base it from bloods not go in blind with dosages.
    ** Degenerate Crew**
    Quote Originally Posted by PakiChad View Post
    im on 500mg tren ace atm

Weight
    97 kg
    Height
    187cm
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexanacho View Post
    Thanks for the response. Would the HCG be detrimental if I take it? I would rather be safe then save $170 or however much it costs. Also I had read that you were supposed to take HCG during the cycle and not after with the PCT - is this accurate?

Also in regards to the clomid dosing, do you recommend 50/50/25/25?
    No one does pct here boy blast and cruise for life or stay natty
    Slavic crew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    you wont need HCG with only test in the cycle and because its only a few months. make week 14 your last pin otherwise your cycle is really 18 weeks. you also might not even need the AI, youre supposed to base it from bloods not go in blind with dosages.
    Do you think 18 weeks would be too long? I bought 9000mg of Test E so I have enough to pin for 16 weeks.

Yeah I plan to get my blood work done to determine my base test levels to make sure my PCT worked. Jut need a baseline amount to determine how much Aromasin I should order.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Do you think 18 weeks would be too long? I bought 9000mg of Test E so I have enough to pin for 16 weeks.

Yeah I plan to get my blood work done to determine my base test levels to make sure my PCT worked. Jut need a baseline amount to determine how much Aromasin I should order.
    18 weeks is far too long, so either double the dose after 12 weeks or go 16 max.
    ** Degenerate Crew**
    Quote Originally Posted by PakiChad View Post
    im on 500mg tren ace atm

Fuck tha police Leshawn demario's Avatar
    Weight
    Height
    6'3
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    ignore EVERYTHING that stallion guy says, hes an idiot, doesnt have any degree letalone a medical degree, doesnt own 3 pharmacies and isnt being promised a job as a senior medical advisor pr a major pharmaceutical company

he NEEDS to stop giving advice before he hurts people, which upsets medical professionals.. it deeply upsets me when he gives any form of medical advice, please ignore him at all costs

trash like him do not follow the same duty of care and same ethics as medical professionals
    Last edited by Leshawn demario; 2018-09-14 at 08:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by F A L L E N Icarus View Post
    latino you look like a weird cunt to be honest, like the sort of guy who smokes meth and sucks of hobos on the weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    i eat bbc for breakfast

Weight
    Lusty
    Height
    6'4.5”
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshawn demario View Post
    ignore EVERYTHING that stallion guy says, hes an idiot, doesnt have any degree letalone a medical degree, doesnt own 3 pharmacies and isnt being promised a job as a senior medical advisor pr a major pharmaceutical company

he NEEDS to stop giving advice before he hurts people, which upsets medical professionals.. it deeply upsets me when he gives any form of medical advice, please ignore him at all costs

trash like him do not follow the same duty of care and same ethics as medical professionals

@MindlessWork @Omega pls remove this guy from aas since he always wants to trolll
    Best lifter
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, wrist vascular bone graft nonunion

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshawn demario View Post

personally didnt see anything inherently wrong with his comment. there was some good advice there

if you're such an expert on roids then please explain why you cruise on 500mg test when you dont even lift?
    Last edited by Sharpedge55; 2018-09-14 at 12:11 PM.

Weight
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpedge55 View Post
    personally didnt see anything inherently wrong with his comment. there was some good advice there

if you're such an expert on roids then please explain why you cruise on 500mg test when you dont even lift?
    Telling a beginner he will have no sides. That he wont make impressive gains on that dose. Not a good message to be sending with someone who has such basic questions
    Tbol Crew
    Lifetime Natty
    All posts are strictly fictional and do not represent my views or recreational hobbies in any way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyToenail View Post
    Telling a beginner he will have no sides. That he wont make impressive gains on that dose. Not a good message to be sending with someone who has such basic questions
    What would your advice be? I realize I am a beginner but theres so many contradicting opinions on everything out there that I cant seem to find a definitive answer.

For example even in this thread the first response told me the cycle was too short and light and then there was another post saying it was too long as is. I just want to make sure Im doing everything I can to run this cycle as smoothly as possible.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    he didn't explicitly say theyd have no sides. but if someone does get very noticeable/severe sides on only 500mg test then they're just very unfortunate tbh, its the tried and tested beginner cycle for a reason

edit: and he's right, no one gets "big" off one 12-14 week cycle, you'd make decent gains for sure, but no one gets juicy af off just one cycle
    Last edited by Sharpedge55; 2018-09-14 at 12:59 PM.

Weight
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    he didn't explicitly say theyd have no sides. but if someone does get very noticeable/severe sides on only 500mg test then they're just very unfortunate tbh, its the tried and tested beginner cycle for a reason

edit: and he's right, no one gets "big" off one 12-14 week cycle, you'd make decent gains for sure, but no one gets juicy af off just one cycle
    Look at above post and how it was taken.

I dont disagree with what is being said minus telling him its light.

I never said he'd get big. If you can't make very solid progress on 500mg test especially as a first cycle you need to evaluate your other aspects of training and diet

Point is theres users like pakichad who are incredibly easily influenced and next thing you know are on superdrol and tren with a first cycle
    Last edited by FancyToenail; 2018-09-14 at 01:05 PM.
    Tbol Crew
    Lifetime Natty
    All posts are strictly fictional and do not represent my views or recreational hobbies in any way

Weight
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    What would your advice be? I realize I am a beginner but theres so many contradicting opinions on everything out there that I cant seem to find a definitive answer.

For example even in this thread the first response told me the cycle was too short and light and then there was another post saying it was too long as is. I just want to make sure Im doing everything I can to run this cycle as smoothly as possible.
    What was said is fine.
    Tbol Crew
    Lifetime Natty

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Look at above post and how it was taken.

I dont disagree with what is being said minus telling him its light.

I never said he'd get big. If you can't make very solid progress on 500mg test especially as a first cycle you need to evaluate your other aspects of training and diet

Point is theres users like pakichad who are incredibly easily influenced and next thing you know are on superdrol and tren with a first cycle
    pakichad is a grown ass 20 year old adult capable of making his own decisions. yes bad advice gets thrown around here just like anywhere else, and yes certain users like pakichad might be very naive. but its the duty of the receiving end of that advice to proof check and do their own research first instead of diving into things and fucking themselves up

Weight
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    pakichad is a grown ass 20 year old adult capable of making his own decisions. yes bad advice gets thrown around here just like anywhere else, and yes certain users like pakichad might be very naive. but its the duty of the receiving end of that advice to proof check and do their own research first instead of diving into things and fucking themselves up
    Ok so what was the point in quoting me back?

You agree he doesnt need to up the dose. Was it to talk semantics of the definitive comment in regards to no sides?

Why not draw to light the issues so then people are less likely to mess themselves up.
    Last edited by FancyToenail; 2018-09-14 at 01:41 PM.
    Tbol Crew
    Lifetime Natty

Weight
    Lusty
    Height
    6'4.5”
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)
    You seem to have some comprehension issues. Crizzy trolls in aas that’s about it.

He should take less AI and see how his body reacts to the dose. And adjust ai from there as I said. It would suck to get massive sides on 500 test. It’s a light cycle considering the length of time and the trade off of pros vs cons seems tough if not much lasting gains

There’s nothing wrong with my advice, up to you to read it incorrectly
    Best lifter

Weight
    Height
    5'11
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    You seem to have some comprehension issues. Crizzy trolls in aas that’s about it.

He should take less AI and see how his body reacts to the dose. And adjust ai from there as I said. It would suck to get massive sides on 500 test. It’s a light cycle considering the length of time and the trade off of pros vs cons seems tough if not much lasting gains

There’s nothing wrong with my advice, up to you to read it incorrectly
    Look at how he took it. I agree with you but saying he wont have sides is a poor choice
    Tbol Crew
    Lifetime Natty

Weight
    Lusty
    Height
    6'4.5”
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)
    Look at how he took it. I agree with you but saying he wont have sides is a poor choice
    I didn’t say that he wouldn’t have sides.
    Best lifter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast