Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    764 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    LOL, I did too. I was listening to this keto coach saying he eats 150 grams of carbs/day because it works for him. I get the whole ketone production still despite his carb intake but 150 grams of carbs and keto coach. What planet are we on? Everyone bastardizes keto.
    There?s also people who will tell you how divine keto is, but they won?t tell you how they totally binge on high carbs on the weekends

Pizza, donuts, ice cream etc.

?It?s just a couple cheat days bro?

Oh yeah, keto is sooo great yet nobody can even stick to it

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    300 grams of carbs x 4 calories per gram = 1200 calories.

So half of your calories (50%) are coming from carbs.

You people are advocating low carb yet aren?t even on low carbs!!!!

@longNStrong @eod89

And here my dumb ass was going full zero carb because of people saying how low carb gets you shredded when they weren?t even on low carbs...

GRRRRAAAAAAAAGH

First off I didn't say I was eating 300g and even if I was 1200 isn't 50% of 3000

When I say I am eating low carbs I simply mean I am eating relatively little carbs. I don't drastically alter my protein/fat intake nor do I go on wikipedia or pull out a pocket calculator and calculate a bunch of bullshit ratios. I reduce my calories and take out those calories from my carbohydrate intake. It's that simple

Mentioned
    764 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    First off I didn't say I was eating 300g and even if I was 1200 isn't 50% of 3000

When I say I am eating low carbs I simply mean I am eating relatively little carbs. I don't drastically alter my protein/fat intake nor do I go on wikipedia or pull out a pocket calculator and calculate a bunch of bullshit ratios. I reduce my calories and take out those calories from my carbohydrate intake. It's that simple

You also said 2.5k

1200 is close to half of 2500

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    There?s also people who will tell you how divine keto is, but they won?t tell you how they totally binge on high carbs on the weekends

Pizza, donuts, ice cream etc.

?It?s just a couple cheat days bro?

Oh yeah, keto is sooo great yet nobody can even stick to it
    Totally agree. Deception annoys me.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    You also said 2.5k

1200 is close to half of 2500
    I said I do 2.5 on rest days

I only have 1-2 rest days a week

My current carb intake is around 200g. I said I COULD eat 300 and it still would be pretty low for me

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    I said I do 2.5 on rest days

I only have 1-2 rest days a week

My current carb intake is around 200g. I said I COULD eat 300 and it still would be pretty low for me
    isn't your/genetik's distended gut issue because you/genetikk eat too much carb tho? I thought genetikk didnt do hgh and slin so cant be that

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    isn't your/genetik's distended gut issue because you/genetikk eat too much carb tho? I thought genetikk didnt do hgh and slin so cant be that
    I don't have a distended gut.

Obviously my stomach is going to stick out when I'm bulking because of the sheer volume of the food I'm eating when I diet it goes back to normal

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Keto has nothing to do with zero carb eating, and "low carb" in science studies is a load of bullshit. Keto people are weirdos who don't understand ketosis and turn their entire lives into seeing how many carbs they can get away with eating while still passing keto stick tests. They get anxiety if they leave ketosis as if something bad will happen to them. They are just fucking stupid. The body is supposed to go in and out of ketosis on the basis of demand ie exercise. The point of zero carb is to reduce inflammation and insulin resistance by only eating species appropriate foods, and to let the brain's apostat work correctly such that you are no longer a slave to blood sugar cravings like ketotards and most dieters who obsess over their apps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12