Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    6,710
    Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679

    Steroid drug addicts promote low carb diets to natties that fucks up their cortisol and makes them become skinny fat

    ? Conclusions: A low-carbohydrate diet alters cortisol metabolism independently of weight loss. In obese men, this enhances cortisol regeneration by 11β-HSD1 and reduces cortisol inactivation by A-ring reductases in liver without affecting sc adipose 11β-HSD1. Alterations in cortisol metabolism may be a consequence of macronutrient dietary content and may mediate effects of diet on metabolic health.?


    https://academic.oup.com/jcem/articl...1/4480/2598960



    Steroid drug addicts constantly promote the keto diet, and that?s because they have success with it because the drugs they take mitigate all the negative effects of the keto diet.


    Keto/low carb raises cortisol and lowers your metabolism. Steroid drug addicts use steroids to negate the catabolic effects and take t3 and clen to boost their metabolisms.



    When real natties do low carb/ keto their cortisol just goes up and breaks down their muscle and they end up losing weight and just become skinny fat


    Steroid drug addicts should practice what they preach while off all gear before advocating it to everyone



    @Omega @eod89 @longNStrong @BroBeansBrah @Banenetikk

  2. #2
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    6,710
    Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    “Yeah bro, do low carb keto! That’s what Arnold and all the boys did back in the day to get ripped!!”


    “Nah bro, natty or enhanced doesn’t matter... it’s all about trying hard!!!”

  3. #3
    Member Huskus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 09 2020
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8589936
    fuck is wrong with just eating a balanced fucking diet ?!?!?!?!?!?

  4. #4
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    2,378
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    I know from experience keto is dangerous for your hormones and body

    You can do it for maybe 2 weeks max without really fucking yourself up

  5. #5
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    6,710
    Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    I know from experience keto is dangerous for your hormones and body

    You can do it for maybe 2 weeks max without really fucking yourself up
    FACTS I remember when I used to be delusional about this bodybuilding thing.



    Lost like 30 pounds in like 6 weeks on keto


    At the end I looked pretty similar just a smaller version.


    So much muscle loss. And you feel so cranky and irritable and anxious from the lower blood sugar and high cortisol

  6. #6
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    1,291
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28223485
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    I know from experience keto is dangerous for your hormones and body

    You can do it for maybe 2 weeks max without really fucking yourself up
    Being on real keto is very hard with all the small amount of carbs everywhere

  7. #7
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    1,291
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28223485
    I never eat rice and potato and stuff like that but I have never been in keto
    Fruits in the morning and that's it

  8. #8
    Senior Member eod89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 15 2018
    Posts
    2,378
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    FACTS I remember when I used to be delusional about this bodybuilding thing.



    Lost like 30 pounds in like 6 weeks on keto


    At the end I looked pretty similar just a smaller version.


    So much muscle loss. And you feel so cranky and irritable and anxious from the lower blood sugar and high cortisol
    Yeah you can get malnourished like Trevor Reznik too lol. Then it might take you a year to look normal again.

  9. #9
    Administrator Ω Omega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 19 2012
    Posts
    23,836
    Mentioned
    2384 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949703
    3-4 weeks of keto is good for rapid weightloss

    then transition to more sustainable dieting (basically just lower the cals)

    not sure why people do keto for months, diminishing returns (your body just gets good at using ketones so no added benefit), and clearly we need carbohydrates just not the massive amount of simple sugars fluctuating our blood glucose so wildly
    Middle☪Eastern Crew Islam refutation list
    JonnyM is my hero

    I'm not going to delete your account or posts. Think before you post.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    1,096
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22595345
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    “Yeah bro, do low carb keto! That’s what Arnold and all the boys did back in the day to get ripped!!”


    “Nah bro, natty or enhanced doesn’t matter... it’s all about trying hard!!!”
    The streak of retardation continues

    You can't even tell the difference between keto and low carb. Muh steroids

  11. #11
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    5,857
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    keto is good for rapid weightloss

    then transition to more sustainable dieting (basically just lower the cals)

  12. #12
    Senior Member elfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2020
    Posts
    164
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7295751
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    The streak of retardation continues

    You can't even tell the difference between keto and low carb. Muh steroids
    coach me faggot

  13. #13
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    1,096
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22595345
    Quote Originally Posted by elfu View Post
    coach me faggot
    100 bucks

  14. #14
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    6,710
    Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    The streak of retardation continues

    You can't even tell the difference between keto and low carb. Muh steroids
    Okey dokey, so how much carbs is “low carbs”?

  15. #15
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    1,096
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22595345
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    Okey dokey, so how much carbs is ?low carbs??
    Depends entirely on the individual

    I could eat 300g carbs a day and it would still be considered "low carb"

    Dosen't mean I ll start eating tons of fat to make up for it either
    Last edited by Banenetikk; 2020-02-14 at 10:47 AM.

  16. #16
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    6,710
    Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    Depends entirely on the individual

    I could eat 300g carbs a day and it would still be considered "low carb"

    Dosen't mean I ll start eating tons of fat to make up for it either
    And how many calories do you eat a day?

  17. #17
    Senior Member Banenetikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 25 2019
    Posts
    1,096
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22595345
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    And how many calories do you eat a day?
    Around 3K on training days, rest days are around 2.5K

    If I feel like I am losing weight too fast/getting too flat I have a high day when I eat ~ 600 Carbs

  18. #18
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    27,018
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949703
    I had abs on keto n stims
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  19. #19
    Youcantkillmecuzimalready BBRP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 11 2019
    Posts
    6,710
    Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    Depends entirely on the individual

    I could eat 300g carbs a day and it would still be considered "low carb"

    Dosen't mean I ll start eating tons of fat to make up for it either
    Quote Originally Posted by Banenetikk View Post
    Around 3K on training days, rest days are around 2.5K

    If I feel like I am losing weight too fast/getting too flat I have a high day when I eat ~ 600 Carbs
    300 grams of carbs x 4 calories per gram = 1200 calories.


    So half of your calories (50%) are coming from carbs.



    You people are advocating low carb yet aren?t even on low carbs!!!!






    @longNStrong @eod89



    And here my dumb ass was going full zero carb because of people saying how low carb gets you shredded when they weren?t even on low carbs...



    GRRRRAAAAAAAAGH



  20. #20
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    5,857
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post


    And here my dumb ass was going full zero carb because of people saying how low carb gets you shredded when they weren?t even on low carbs...



    GRRRRAAAAAAAAGH


    LOL, I did too. I was listening to this keto coach saying he eats 150 grams of carbs/day because it works for him. I get the whole ketone production still despite his carb intake but 150 grams of carbs and keto coach. What planet are we on? Everyone bastardizes keto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions