Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Alpha Mode #9000 Dazhy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 18 2017
    Posts
    284
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4073712

    Wellbutrin with Clen?

    My psychiatrist prescribed me Wellbutrin 300mg day for TDAH&Mild depression. I want run clen 4 weeks with ketotifen before my bulk

    Both are stims but idk, anyone? Allways run clen about 80-120mcg, no more

  2. #2
    Fuck tha police Leshawn demario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2018
    Location
    Venice beach crips
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    clen is great for downregulation of beta 2 receptors (LOL!!!!) due to its long half life. why not choose to keep decent beta2 recept activity with albuterol due to its shorter half life?
    Quote Originally Posted by F A L L E N Icarus View Post
    latino you look like a weird cunt to be honest, like the sort of guy who smokes meth and sucks of hobos on the weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    i eat bbc for breakfast

  3. #3
    Alpha Mode #9000 Dazhy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 18 2017
    Posts
    284
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4073712
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshawn demario View Post
    clen is great for downregulation of beta 2 receptors (LOL!!!!) due to its long half life. why not choose to keep decent beta2 recept activity with albuterol due to its shorter half life?
    A friende give me 200 tabs of clen bro(vermodje) good stuff tbh. Never tried albuterol/Salbutamol

  4. #4
    Fuck tha police Leshawn demario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2018
    Location
    Venice beach crips
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhy View Post
    A friende give me 200 tabs of clen bro(vermodje) good stuff tbh. Never tried albuterol/Salbutamol
    google b2 downreulation. clens long half life doesnt allow b2 receptors a break. regards pharmacist
    Quote Originally Posted by F A L L E N Icarus View Post
    latino you look like a weird cunt to be honest, like the sort of guy who smokes meth and sucks of hobos on the weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    i eat bbc for breakfast

  5. #5
    Low Quality Poster im normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Posts
    5,030
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshawn demario View Post
    clen is great for downregulation of beta 2 receptors (LOL!!!!) due to its long half life. why not choose to keep decent beta2 recept activity with albuterol due to its shorter half life?
    albuterol is trash. clen w/ t3
    ** Degenerate Crew**
    Quote Originally Posted by PakiChad View Post
    im on 500mg tren ace atm

  6. #6
    Fuck tha police Leshawn demario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2018
    Location
    Venice beach crips
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    albuterol is trash. clen w/ t3
    based on ineffectiveness? and negative sides? i agree. keep using clen. i have unlimited access to both for free and dont fuck with clen anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by F A L L E N Icarus View Post
    latino you look like a weird cunt to be honest, like the sort of guy who smokes meth and sucks of hobos on the weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    i eat bbc for breakfast

  7. #7
    Low Quality Poster im normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 30 2017
    Posts
    5,030
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshawn demario View Post
    based on ineffectiveness? and negative sides? i agree. keep using clen. i have unlimited access to both for free and dont fuck with clen anymore
    yes its ineffective, i even combined it with caffeine which is supposed to be mildly synergistic. I took enough albuterol to give me hives and it still sucked ass. i dont like clen/t3 either since it makes me feel uncomfortable. ECA makes me sweat too much and DNP makes me want to jump off a cliff. Pretty much any "fat" loss drug is shit. appetite suppressants ftw.
    ** Degenerate Crew**
    Quote Originally Posted by PakiChad View Post
    im on 500mg tren ace atm

  8. #8
    Fuck tha police Leshawn demario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2018
    Location
    Venice beach crips
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949673
    Quote Originally Posted by im normal View Post
    yes its ineffective, i even combined it with caffeine which is supposed to be mildly synergistic. I took enough albuterol to give me hives and it still sucked ass. i dont like clen/t3 either since it makes me feel uncomfortable. ECA makes me sweat too much and DNP makes me want to jump off a cliff. Pretty much any "fat" loss drug is shit. appetite suppressants ftw.
    short half life b2 agonists work better over time. i wont ever touch clen again even though its free
    Quote Originally Posted by F A L L E N Icarus View Post
    latino you look like a weird cunt to be honest, like the sort of guy who smokes meth and sucks of hobos on the weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latino View Post
    i eat bbc for breakfast

  9. #9
    Skinny twink lowtyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 27 2016
    Posts
    1,173
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshawn demario View Post
    based on ineffectiveness? and negative sides? i agree. keep using clen. i have unlimited access to both for free and dont fuck with clen anymore
    What dosing would you recommend for a first timer thats generally sensitive to drugs with stimulatory effects?

  10. #10
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,365
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshawn demario View Post
    google b2 downreulation. clens long half life doesnt allow b2 receptors a break. regards pharmacist
    That you Cruz?

  11. #11
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    4,365
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshawn demario View Post
    clen is great for downregulation of beta 2 receptors (LOL!!!!) due to its long half life. why not choose to keep decent beta2 recept activity with albuterol due to its shorter half life?
    Doesn’t tAking t3 with clen prevent the b2 downregulation tho?

  12. #12
    Senior Member 100%Natural's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 26 2015
    Weight
    185 lbs
    Height
    6'0''
    Posts
    197
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1689497
    I used to take Wellbutrin but I never have taken Clen so I can't comment on the clen. But I thought Wellbutrin was pretty good lifted my mood but it suppressed my appetite like hell I was never hungry.


 

Posting Permissions