Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 644 of 647 FirstFirst ... 144544594634642643644645646 ... LastLast
Results 12,861 to 12,880 of 12923
    Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahatwozero View Post
    Has Jason made a public statement on why he canned the monolift?
    I don't think his feeble ego could cope with admitting that he is scared shitless by a bit of gym gear, which he is too retarded to use properly.

He probably had flashbacks to the scene where Big Larry clumped him with a steel pipe. Then his whole life flashed before his eyes...Larry swinging the pipe, kids bullying him at school, Big Mike ripping into his relatively narrow arse, Famington, the parrot, the teapot, the mugshot, wife one throwing him out, wife two throwing him out, Layne owning him, the jihad crushing him, mooncrookie dancing a bit, CopperTop exposed, the FBI laughing in his face, pecan pie, tranny Christmas, mooncrookie walking away, the Ytube adpocalypse followed by a very very long extended scene of his living room gym, with a place setting for one, with a plate of steaming jasmine rice set on the squat box, beneath his three participation medals.

That monolift incident scared the crap out of our boy Hemingway...strange given the fact that he hasn't flinched from that shit in over twenty years. The fat slug is a scared little boy trapped in a flabby troll suit, larping as a master of the iron game, with twenty years of experience, hidden in the folds of flab cinched up under his lifting belt.
    Last edited by Gisum Blowhole; 2020-11-21 at 09:46 AM.
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

Weight
    780 lbs
    Height
    5' 8"
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisum Blowhole View Post
    I don't think his feeble ego could cope with admitting that he is scared shitless by a bit of gym gear, which he is too retarded to use properly.

He probably had flashbacks to the scene where Big Larry clumped him with a steel pipe. Then his whole life flashed before his eyes...Larry swinging the pipe, kids bullying him at school, Big Mike ripping into his relatively narrow arse, Famington, the parrot, the teapot, the mugshot, wife one throwing him out, wife two throwing him out, Layne owning him, the jihad crushing him, mooncrookie dancing a bit, CopperTop exposed, the FBI laughing in his face, pecan pie, tranny Christmas, mooncrookie walking away, the Ytube adpocalypse followed by a very very long extended scene of his living room gym, with a place setting for one, with a plate of steaming jasmine rice set on the squat box, beneath his three participation medals.

That monolift incident scared the crap out of our boy Hemingway...strange given the fact that he hasn't flinched from that shit in over twenty years. The fat slug is a scared little boy trapped in a flabby troll suit, larping as a master of the iron game, with twenty years of experience, hidden in the folds of flab cinched up under his lifting belt.
    flabby troll suit

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    He must've picked up on my subtle trolling cause it didn't last long.

Senior Member One Off Man Mental's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    Here's a classic for Friday:

We can only imagine how our favorite strength coach reacted after getting socked in the eye.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Are we positive MC was in jail when coach got the black eye? Her doing it makes so much sense.

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Are we positive MC was in jail when coach got the black eye? Her doing it makes so much sense.
    June 22, 2015 - Date Brittany Mooncookie Leigh reported to serve her 45 days in the Houston County Jail
    June 25-26, 2015 -Date Jason Blehe received the black eye in a bar fight.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

at work much of the time, something blahino can never emulate
    Height
    taller than blahino
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    just thinking out loud - black eyes can linger for days. She gets plastered the night before handing herself in. and as the anxiety rises, gets aggressive and belts him in the face. he records the vid in the day or two after she's in the can, then uploads it a few days later. After all he 'currently' records stuff months in advance... Maybe it was only a few days in advance back then.....
    The biggest reason I still lean towards it being her, apart from him being too cowardly to do anything in public at all much less this nonsensical alpha chivalry tale, is that his glasses weren't smashed. He wouldn't have had time to take them off if something kicked off in a bar, but he may have had them off in a quiet moment at home in the cuckshed before turning in in the wee hours befdore the day she had to go to jail....She may have even hit him in his sleep - 'how can you be napping again when I'm about to go inside'

Elite Conjugate Athlete Astronaut John Blano's Avatar
    Weight
    92 kg
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    He's eating 4000 calories a day ffs...
    I'm a sprinter, and never ate/eat 4k calories a day (apart from the occasional binging with my gf/friends here and there) despite the fact i do both track work and weightlifting. How a man who is confined to his house 24/7 thinks he needs 4k calories a day is beyond me.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    June 22, 2015 - Date Brittany Mooncookie Leigh reported to serve her 45 days in the Houston County Jail
    June 25-26, 2015 -Date Jason Blehe received the black eye in a bar fight.
    Are there records proving that she went to jail on the 22nd? I just can't think of any other realistic explanation for why Blaha would have a black eye and a bite mark on his arm. Him going out to a bar with people is farfetched enough, he definitely didn't get into an altercation with another dude. The only thing that makes sense is he finally worked up the nerve to ask her for a handjob and she put him in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut John Blano View Post
    He's eating 4000 calories a day ffs...
    I'm a sprinter, and never ate/eat 4k calories a day (apart from the occasional binging with my gf/friends here and there) despite the fact i do both track work and weightlifting. How a man who is confined to his house 24/7 thinks he needs 4k calories a day is beyond me.
    He doesn't actually know how many calories he's eating. I doubt he's eating anywhere close to that.
    Last edited by InnerCity; 2020-11-21 at 08:36 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yeah, even if it was a couple days later, it easily could have been MC who punched him. The only other way I see it happening is if he fell or something and hit his eye, but that wouldn?t explain the bite mark. Must have been her.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTtheBlaha View Post
    just thinking out loud - black eyes can linger for days. She gets plastered the night before handing herself in. and as the anxiety rises, gets aggressive and belts him in the face. he records the vid in the day or two after she's in the can, then uploads it a few days later. After all he 'currently' records stuff months in advance... Maybe it was only a few days in advance back then.....
    The biggest reason I still lean towards it being her, apart from him being too cowardly to do anything in public at all much less this nonsensical alpha chivalry tale, is that his glasses weren't smashed. He wouldn't have had time to take them off if something kicked off in a bar, but he may have had them off in a quiet moment at home in the cuckshed before turning in in the wee hours befdore the day she had to go to jail....She may have even hit him in his sleep - 'how can you be napping again when I'm about to go inside'
    His glasses coming away unscathed was always curious to me as well. To me the simplest explanation is that they were not on his face when he was struck. "Why?" Who knows. Maybe he literally bumped into someone and they were jostled off of his face. He tried to act tough, or maybe he didn't. Maybe he simply said "excuse me" to the guy that bumped into him, but the guy took it as blaha being sarcastic, and then punched blaha in the face. Someone separated them. Blaha apologized. Scurried around on the ground for his glasses and immediately left.

Weight
    Height
    5'10"
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Here's a classic for Friday:

His whole story reeks on unnecessary information:

1. Knowing or being acquainted with the bar/club owner
    2. Asked to be their specifically to watch over another man's wife/gf (forgot which she was)
    3. The precise technique used to subdue his opponent
    4. How many bouncers came to break them up

I am sure I am missing things as I can't bother watching it again, but these are just the few I remember.

We obviously know that the more information you throw into a story, not only does it make it long and boring, but more often the not, completely unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by JBDHorseGrin
    His glasses coming away unscathed was always curious to me as well.
    To me, this was a dead giveaway the story was a farce - unless you have the reflexes of The Flash, no way are your glasses not going to be collateral damage during what I assume was a sucker punch for him.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    the man has zero triceps or biceps, did synthol do that? block blood to the muscle and cause it to die?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I think he got an abscess in his arms from the synthol. If it damages the muscle in other ways long term, I don?t know, but certainly possible.

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Are there records proving that she went to jail on the 22nd? I just can't think of any other realistic explanation for why Blaha would have a black eye and a bite mark on his arm. Him going out to a bar with people is farfetched enough, he definitely didn't get into an altercation with another dude. The only thing that makes sense is he finally worked up the nerve to ask her for a handjob and she put him in his place.

He doesn't actually know how many calories he's eating. I doubt he's eating anywhere close to that.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Weird. I wonder if her sentence was delayed or something. Who knows.

Weight
    Have I gained weight? Yes. Have I gained Fat? No. No I haven't.
    Height
    Bigger in person
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You know, in those rare videos where Blaha was driving,he was looking a little paranoid. Did he crash the focus or did mooncookie? I bet the fat slug never had a license and was just driving with no license or insurance while mooncookie had hers suspended

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahabonanza View Post
    You know, in those rare videos where Blaha was driving,he was looking a little paranoid. Did he crash the focus or did mooncookie? I bet the fat slug never had a license and was just driving with no license or insurance while mooncookie had hers suspended
    We know there was an accident, but we only have their (exaggerated version) of what happened. Brittany claimed that they were rear-ended and the vehicle thrown "837 meters" in spite of the fact that Jason's 600lb dead lift leg had jammed the brake all the way to the floor board. In seriousness, she threw out some absurd distance that their vehicle had been flung by the impact. For all we know, Jason zigged when he should have zagged and ended up in a ditch. There was an accident report, but you have to swear some things that may get a haji shot off a donkey by the FBI in order to get a copy of it. Which of them was driving? Probably him. It's an interesting pursuit:

If he was driving with a valid license, that invalidates his claim of manure's disease. If one could prove via the crash report that he had a valid driver's license, while also drawing disability for a disease that would have prohibited him being able to get a valid driver's license either he fraudulently collected insurance from the crash when he legally should not have been driving or, he's been collecting disability fraudulently because having a valid driver's license proves that he doesn't have manure's.

Clock is ticking, fat boy.

Weight
    Sex Pig
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuck finn View Post
    the man has zero triceps or biceps, did synthol do that? block blood to the muscle and cause it to die?
    Imagine working out daily, having your own home gym , buying specialty bars, larping as a trainer/Coath

And not having biceps or triceps due to injecting and atrophying the muscles
    What happened to the days of the weak 15 inch double bicep pose
    Jason as in most of your life it is all self inflicted, your bad decision, poor life choices, shit attitude

Now should hurt to the point oif recycling bench footage, cant do shit for motion due to torn cuff/labrum, your fucked
    The reason your shuolder is blasted is due to your atrophied arm muscles, trying to compensate as usual
    You cant fix it by working out can only avoid the pain, muh deadlift, muh squat, nothing with shoulders or arms your fucked
    No more participation medals, no more 400lb bench, just pain

Who goes to the gym for years to look like such shit, how can it happen unless its all just ego larping
    A total failure, skinny dyel arms, 15 inch high school boy arms

Senior Member chumpchangeblahino's Avatar
    Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrodeanu View Post
    His whole story reeks on unnecessary information:

1. Knowing or being acquainted with the bar/club owner
    2. Asked to be their specifically to watch over another man's wife/gf (forgot which she was)
    3. The precise technique used to subdue his opponent
    4. How many bouncers came to break them up

I am sure I am missing things as I can't bother watching it again, but these are just the few I remember.

We obviously know that the more information you throw into a story, not only does it make it long and boring, but more often the not, completely unrealistic.

To me, this was a dead giveaway the story was a farce - unless you have the reflexes of The Flash, no way are your glasses not going to be collateral damage during what I assume was a sucker punch for him.
    1. Mooncookie is in jail
    2. Jason is checking for prostate cancer using his 2 dildoes (no veins, not flesh colored).
    3. Goes to take a shower to wash all the vaseline out of his ass.
    4. Slips and falls on the vaseline+shit, shampoo bottle hits him in the eye.

Ocams razor.