Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 452 of 458 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454 ... LastLast
Results 9,021 to 9,040 of 9141
    Weight
    780 lbs
    Height
    5' 8"
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Blaha vs Antifa and BLM

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

"Have to generate inertia." "Generate inertia?" "Generate?" In all seriousness, "inertia" is something you "overcome" not "generate," correct? Am I losing my mind and a Blaha nut hugger is actually smarter than me, or is this moron the moron that I think he is, because Blaha has taught him how to "generate inertia?"

Although, one definition of "inertia" is "a tendency to do nothing or to remain unchanged." In that case, Blaha does generate a fuck ton of inertia. When he's not regressing, that is.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tegsus badass about to ban another account

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post

"Have to generate inertia." "Generate inertia?" "Generate?" In all seriousness, "inertia" is something you "overcome" not "generate," correct? Am I losing my mind and a Blaha nut hugger is actually smarter than me, or is this moron the moron that I think he is, because Blaha has taught him how to "generate inertia?"

Although, one definition of "inertia" is "a tendency to do nothing or to remain unchanged." In that case, Blaha does generate a fuck ton of inertia. When he's not regressing, that is.
    Sounds like a blaha sock trying to sounds smart by adding words together he doesnt know what they mean.

Your right it makes no sense and you do overcome inertia. Ita newtons first law. And object at rest will remain at rest until acted on my an external force and an object in montion will continue in motion at the same speed and direction unless acted on by an external force.

The retarded moron is trying to say that his glutes have to generate enough force to overcome the inertia of the weight being at rest.

But what a stupid fucking way of saying it lol

Elite Conjugate Athlete Astronaut John Blano's Avatar
    Weight
    92 kg
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You are right. For example, when sprinters apply force to the starting blocks, they overcome inertia and linear movement begins. Btw Jason, film yourself running a 60m dash for the world to see that all this "speed work" pays off. It would be menty as fuck lol. All his weaknesses and imbalances would be exposed.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut John Blano View Post
    You are right. For example, when sprinters apply force to the starting blocks, they overcome inertia and linear movement begins. Btw Jason, film yourself running a 60m dash for the world to see that all this "speed work" pays off. It would be menty as fuck lol. All his weaknesses and imbalances would be exposed.
    Nah! I'm pretty sure sprinters are "generating inertia" when they start running. "Basic physics." E=MC2. That's the formula for energy in the speed of light. Meaning the faster something moves, the more energy it has, the stronger it is. Hence "speed work" = "energy." "Energy" is the amount of "power" something has. So "speed" = "energy" = "power" = "speed work" gets you "powerful." To be "powerful" you have to be "strong." If you're "strong" you're also "jacked." Ergo, generate some inertia like real ath-uh-leets do.

I just PTSDd myself with that one.

Elite Conjugate Athlete Astronaut John Blano's Avatar
    Weight
    92 kg
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Nah! I'm pretty sure sprinters are "generating inertia" when they start running. "Basic physics." E=MC2. That's the formula for energy in the speed of light. Meaning the faster something moves, the more energy it has, the stronger it is. Hence "speed work" = "energy." "Energy" is the amount of "power" something has. So "speed" = "energy" = "power" = "speed work" gets you "powerful." To be "powerful" you have to be "strong." If you're "strong" you're also "jacked." Ergo, generate some inertia like real ath-uh-leets do.

Sprinters overcome inertia, they are not "generating" it. The only exception is if you are an elite conjugate/GPP/metabolic conditioning athlete who also happens to be a delusional, short, fat man-child in your forties. In that case, you generate inertia lol.

Weight
    780 lbs
    Height
    5' 8"
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Hahahaha

Weight
    Chicks tell me I'm ripped in person.
    Height
    Towering Over Manlets
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We've seen him using momentum quite often during his lifts. So there's no question he likes using inertia to do half-reps without having to use as much effort. Always the path of least resistance.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The pink specs era was quality

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Blaha gets lit up

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post

Blaha gets lit up
    He thinks he is an athlete and needs 5000 calories per day....he thinks his cutting calories are in the 3000s....

5 foot 7 and 240 lbs and sedentary or light activity....he should be eating around 2500-2700....

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    He thinks he is an athlete and needs 5000 calories per day....he thinks his cutting calories are in the 3000s....

5 foot 7 and 240 lbs and sedentary or light activity....he should be eating around 2500-2700....
    I am almost certain that pic he said is after a water cut (his excuse as to why it looks bad, instead of realizing he looks like shit). Anytime I have dropped water weight, I tighten up. People do it for photoshoots all the time. WTF is he talking about?

16% body fat...ath-u-lete dragonchr15's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    I am almost certain that pic he said is after a water cut (his excuse as to why it looks bad, instead of realizing he looks like shit). Anytime I have dropped water weight, I tighten up. People do it for photoshoots all the time. WTF is he talking about?
    In the video where he claimed to have more muscle mass than Serge Nubret, he says he was "holding quite a bit of water."

So he looks like a fat blob AFTER a water cut and while retsining water....see a pattern there? Lol

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1648 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonchr15 View Post
    In the video where he claimed to have more muscle mass than Serge Nubret, he says he was "holding quite a bit of water."

So he looks like a fat blob AFTER a water cut and while retsining water....see a pattern there? Lol
    A pattern of stupid that is. Bloach just can't get to understand how it works because of his potato brain.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Weight
    Height
    5'0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    yep ban more trolls coach

cue up the old blaha "love your haters" video because they give you views and increase your popularity and how if you can't handle trolls you shouldn't be a social media "celebrity"

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1648 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Janoy View Post
    yep ban more trolls coach

cue up the old blaha "love your haters" video because they give you views and increase your popularity and how if you can't handle trolls you shouldn't be a social media "celebrity"
    This. Jason, you just cannot handle criticism you faggot. Banning people because they are trying to correct your lies and BS is wrong and will you just accept what people post?
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

At my cuckstation Jason Fatcuck's Avatar
    Weight
    Fat as fuck, constantly in flux.
    Height
    5'7" with cuckboots
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    This. Jason, you just cannot handle criticism you faggot. Banning people because they are trying to correct your lies and BS is wrong and will you just accept what people post?
    Never, Jason has to be right all of the time no matter how many times he lies, flip-flops, or exaggerates. He controls the narrative in this tiny little community because that's all he has in his life. When he loses that(from facebook and youtube), he's going to take his remaining firearm and commit suicide - or maybe he'll threaten it in hopes of suckering people for money and sympathy to continue his miserable existence a bit longer.

Weight
    780 lbs
    Height
    5' 8"
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I hate Fatgut

Just like the Q&As

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    I hate Fatgut

Definitely a changed man who wants nothing to do with the youtube fitness community drama!