Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 280 of 316 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 6306
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    dislike - Maxing Out Is NOT Inherently Dangerous!

Weight
    lies
    Height
    more lies
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Deleted in about 60 seconds https://imgur.com/1UNTVi0

Mr Chemist Astronaut John Blano's Avatar
    Weight
    92 kg
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanoTheAutist View Post

Why did you post that comment though? What does that have to do with strength? It's a strength channel, son.

Senior Member Abu bin Abdulaziz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    work, work, work...
    R.I.P. Manute Bol

Senior Member Ultra Instinct Genova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    So what's worse? Blano using fake weights and larping about his lifts, or having a 600+ deadlift, a 500+ squat, and a 300lbs+ bench and having zero visible muscle on your frame? Imagine blasting drugs and having relatively decent lifts just to look like a lunch lady. There are teenagers in high school who have more muscle than Blano. He's a genetic disaster no matter how you look at it.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by irishbrahMKII View Post
    Mashallah fellow hajis. for those DL'ing videos from youtube the site I used to use allowed you to DL specific portions, have a few pissening ideas for a new bloho video, but dont want to have to DL GB's of Bloho crap and then have to edit it all down. What are you using to DL, do you have any site or firefox/chrome plugins that do it? Cheers
    https://streamable.com/ does this

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    what a life he has

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Instinct Genova View Post
    So what's worse? Blano using fake weights and larping about his lifts, or having a 600+ deadlift, a 500+ squat, and a 300lbs+ bench and having zero visible muscle on your frame? Imagine blasting drugs and having relatively decent lifts just to look like a lunch lady. There are teenagers in high school who have more muscle than Blano. He's a genetic disaster no matter how you look at it.
    Outside of niche groups, no one cares how much you lift. They care about how much you look like you can lift. Forget all the bullshit around blaha and try to answer the following question in an unbiased manner:

Would you prefer to have Athlean X's physique, while being able to bench, squat and dead lift a max of 135lbs or

Would you prefer to have the Jason Blaha's, while being able to bench 600lbs, squat 1,200lbs, and dead lift 1,500lbs?

While Eddie Hall's physique is not as aesthetic as Athlean X, you don't have to be a fan of the sport. Any idiot would look at him and think "yeah, that guy looks strong as fuck." Anyone would look at Athlean X and think "yeah, that guy's in great shape. I'd love to look like him." No one looks at blaha and thinks "he's obviously strong." The only people that aspire for Blaha's physique are Tess Holiday, "healthy at any size" lunatics that secretly wish they weren't fat, but try to bullshit the world into thinking they're happy. Sounds like our boy, doesn't it?

Think about Athlean X's wife taking him to a social function. A pool party. She doesn't have to tell any one a damned thing about him. She can't wait for him to take off his shirt so that all the other women there can be envious of the way her man looks. Now think of Brittany taking Blaha to coppertop's pool party. Blaha is so aware of how shit he looks, that he doesn't even bother to take his shirt off. He just stands around gun tucked in his jean shorts, mean mugging everyone as though he was the bouncer. He has nothing for brittany to show off. Do you think she's going around the pool party telling everyone how much blaha dead lifts? Maybe on the drive over he asked her to find a way to work it into the conversation that he's a youtube celery that's famous on the internet. It's so embarrassing that I'm surprised he seriously hasn't shot himself in the head. He can't muster up the 30 seconds of courage that it would take to farmer's walk over to his gun, put it to his head and pull the trigger. Dude is too much of a coward to end his misery.
    Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2020-05-23 at 03:53 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Astronaut John Blano View Post

Why did you post that comment though? What does that have to do with strength? It's a strength channel, son.

this autist doesn't realize like the great Rich Panini, that the haters and trolls made him money.

lol Rich didn't even read the comment section in his videos. he didn't give a fuck, but he understood the concept of have a busy comment section

fat boy on the other hand would prefer to defend his ego than make fat stacks! (not that his dying channel can be saved now)

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YasonBlaha View Post
    this autist doesn't realize like the great Rich Panini, that the haters and trolls made him money.

lol Rich didn't even read the comment section in his videos. he didn't give a fuck, but he understood the concept of have a busy comment section

fat boy on the other hand would prefer to defend his ego than make fat stacks! (not that his dying channel can be saved now)
    I've read the comments on many of Piana's videos and there were lots of hilarious ments to be had. Fatboy should just let his comment sections run wild for a change.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YasonBlaha View Post

That's why I say that despite him prancing around more than half naked, he doesn't have a humiliation fetish. If he did, he would leave his comment section open. Instead he polices it around the clock in order to get rid of humiliating comments. He's so bothered by it, he won't even leave the comment section open in order to garner any shekels that the "engagement" would bring. He'd rather lose those few pennies while trying to keep his comment section sanitized, that let them through and turn that $8.37 into $8.38

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommydickfingers View Post
    what a life he has
    Yes an amazing fulfilling life I have to say. He's such a well learned human being.

NOT!

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    JDBHorsegrin is spot on, it's not a humiliation thing, it's a delusional narcissist thing.

Deep down in the narcissistic psyche is a core of self doubt and insecurity, an extremely fragile and underdeveloped sense of self-esteem. That's our boi Hemmingway.

The thing about personality disorders is most of us have a little touch of one or even a few. What makes is a disorder is when it's reached levels that affect your functioning in life. I know I've bit off more than I could chew, many times, by lying to myself that I was better at something than I actually was. But it's not a recurring thing, it doesn't negatively affect my life, my job, my relationships.

Meanwhile this guy has no social life, is stuck in a cuck hovel with no transportation, no prospects for the future, no plan, no way out. His incessant lying and larping has painted him into a corner he'll never escape without a name change, moving to another city, and years of psychotherapy and drugs.

That's textbook personality disorder. IMO he's co-morbid with 2-3 of the Cluster B PDs,, Narcissistic, Borderline, and Histrionic.
    Last edited by Wookie Butter; 2020-05-23 at 09:54 PM.

Photoshop Fishy Nato RandyAverage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Outside of niche groups, no one cares how much you lift. They care about how much you look like you can lift. Forget all the bullshit around blaha and try to answer the following question in an unbiased manner:

Would you prefer to have Athlean X's physique, while being able to bench, squat and dead lift a max of 135lbs or

Would you prefer to have the Jason Blaha's, while being able to bench 600lbs, squat 1,200lbs, and dead lift 1,500lbs?

While Eddie Hall's physique is not as aesthetic as Athlean X, you don't have to be a fan of the sport. Any idiot would look at him and think "yeah, that guy looks strong as fuck." Anyone would look at Athlean X and think "yeah, that guy's in great shape. I'd love to look like him." No one looks at blaha and thinks "he's obviously strong." The only people that aspire for Blaha's physique are Tess Holiday, "healthy at any size" lunatics that secretly wish they weren't fat, but try to bullshit the world into thinking they're happy. Sounds like our boy, doesn't it?

Think about Athlean X's wife taking him to a social function. A pool party. She doesn't have to tell any one a damned thing about him. She can't wait for him to take off his shirt so that all the other women there can be envious of the way her man looks. Now think of Brittany taking Blaha to coppertop's pool party. Blaha is so aware of how shit he looks, that he doesn't even bother to take his shirt off. He just stands around gun tucked in his jean shorts, mean mugging everyone as though he was the bouncer. He has nothing for brittany to show off. Do you think she's going around the pool party telling everyone how much blaha dead lifts? Maybe on the drive over he asked her to find a way to work it into the conversation that he's a youtube celery that's famous on the internet. It's so embarrassing that I'm surprised he seriously hasn't shot himself in the head. He can't muster up the 30 seconds of courage that it would take to farmer's walk over to his gun, put it to his head and pull the trigger. Dude is too much of a coward to end his misery.
    Lol is Tess Holiday the disgusting fat pig @Online Warlord has one his avatar? I'm sure that name.rings a bell.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 2020-05-23 at 10:50 PM.

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    No surprise, Fatboy is really on his A game today...

musclegod gang

Weight
    I was able to do this within a 9 hour time period
    Height
    which means that I have now officially matched the savage stallion's record.
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyAverage View Post
    Lol is Tess Holiday the disgusting fat pig @Online Warlord has one his avatar? I'm sure that name.rings a bell.
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2020-05-23 at 11:14 PM.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

That's our boy Hemmingway..!

I wish Jason would go back to the Texan bad ass era.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Man, if you tried cowgirl with her, it'd kill you.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Outside of niche groups, no one cares how much you lift.

This. Outside of competition or men, I can?t see girls caring very much. I?ve personally never had a female girl ask me how much I ?lift?. Plenty of men have.

Tells me all I need to know about you brother. - jason blaha

Imagine being so retarded you try to turn it around and saying men caring about your physique and not wondering about your lifts makes you gay.

The only people that aspire for Blaha's physique are Tess Holiday

"healthy at any size" lunatics that secretly wish they weren't fat, but try to bullshit the world into thinking they're happy. Sounds like our boy, doesn't it?

Senior Member strongerthanblaha's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    After following this movement for justice for 3 years, I have to say that the movement has absolutely failed.

Some of you newer people to YouTube congratulate yourselves on Blano not exceeding the 100k subscriber count much.

You compare him to people gaining millions of views like Greg.

You are comparing him to people who are not in his old league of weirdos. Matt Lobliner and Jerry Ward both produces similar content and are ex ?friends? of Blano. They both still produce daily videos and only make HALF the view count Blano does.

Not only do his videos get much higher views, but he doesn?t even bother to film himself on camera anymore! Probably because he flexes throughout the videos now and it is tiresome. Still, how the fuck can he make more views than Jerry and Mark while replaying old workout footage of his fat ass in booty shorts?

I commend you all on continuing the dislikes, which I am sure get to him. And I know he is certainly down psychologically. But he isn?t the only one, a lot of these old YouTubers are clearly jaded and down, including Jerry.

He has tons of real comments applauding him for being a ?top informative channel.?

Look at his most recent YouTube comment about his home gym. How the fuck does he have these nuthuggers?

This is totally unacceptable. His views should be 1.5k or below per video.