Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 587 of 597 FirstFirst ... 87487537577585586587588589 ... LastLast
Results 11,721 to 11,740 of 11928
    Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee Why Zee Zee View Post
    Holy FUCK, the desperation! Jeff Nippard makes a video testing his maxes & has a skit in the video early on when he's getting up, getting out of bed, washing his face, getting ready & you can hear voices going through his head as he does so, including 5 seconds of our boy Hemingway saying, 'I think you're 5, 6 inches shorter than me... Jeff, you gotta work on your legs more... He's a bit of an upper body bro' - paraphrazing here as Mr Rotten Mouth isn't very clear. Jason sees that & turns it into a 10 minute video. That's all he needs, somebody relevant to have an audio byte of him for 5 seconds in a 12 minute video with no explicit reference to him, that's all he needs to become Mr 10 Minutes on the camera over it.
    Jason has NO right to criticize Jeff Nippard at all because Nippard is way smarter than Bloach and truly embraces the iron game. Come on Jason give it up as you aren't the expert you claim to be.

Would be menty to link Nippard to jason's channel and see the reactions.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 2020-10-17 at 03:57 PM.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    Off the charts smugness and cope in this one. Watch it before he strikes it. Even though it's unlisted and he doesn't read the forum...

And he gets weird as fuck @7:00-7:20. Whoever made the post about isolation making people weird nailed it spot on. Can you imagine how creepy and weird he would be if he actually came into contact with people?

This guy is descending deeper into insanity lmao.

P.s. why does he insist on calling his presses "close grip" when they're normal grip?

P.p.s. Jeff being a knowledgeable lifting bro, his girl actually looks better from lifting. When blouch coathed mooncookie, I strongly suspect he was slipping some roids in her liquid clen, and he turned her into a masculine fridge who then got injured and mentally unstable from the hormone imbalance.
    The piss rises.

Photoshop Fishy Nato RandyAverage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Last edited by RandyAverage; 2020-10-17 at 05:08 PM.

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyAverage View Post
    Oh lawd Bloach loves that rexogun! A dildo makes it so much more pleasant LOL.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 2020-10-17 at 06:05 PM.

musclegod gang

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo10 View Post
    This guy is descending deeper into insanity lmao.

P.s. why does he insist on calling his presses "close grip" when they're normal grip?

P.p.s. Jeff being a knowledgeable lifting bro, his girl actually looks better from lifting. When blouch coathed mooncookie, I strongly suspect he was slipping some roids in her liquid clen, and he turned her into a masculine fridge who then got injured and mentally unstable from the hormone imbalance.
    Deeper and deeper into the piss he goes and not long before he cracks from the PTSD!

musclegod gang

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    Off the charts smugness and cope in this one. Watch it before he strikes it. Even though it's unlisted and he doesn't read the forum...

And he gets weird as fuck @7:00-7:20. Whoever made the post about isolation making people weird nailed it spot on. Can you imagine how creepy and weird he would be if he actually came into contact with people?

- (3:20): Jeff walked in and he hit a 370 bench. That is an elite bench for his weight. Not "good," it's "elite." Like I have an elite squat and an elite dead lift. I don't currently have an elite bench. I need to fix that. I am working on fixing that. I am going to fix that.

(1) His confirmed lifts are not elite.

(2) He's "extrapolating" his lifts based on his "maxes" on other lifts. Because that's how you quantify your lift as elite in his world.

(3) As this point in the iron game, your bench "is what it is." It ain't improving. It's beyond "fixing" and you know that.

- He has an elite bench already. *autism pause* Nothing to be critical of. You can't criticize somebody that has an *cuckle* elite lift. On that lift. You can't. So...couldn't squat and dead lift for shit though.

*sound of beeping noise as trucks back up begin 5 minutes into the video:

- Sorry guys. Doing this at 4 in the morning. Welcome to Houston.

Is it really 4am, or is Blaha just trying to convince people that he's awake at 4am? In my "affluent" neighborhood, the trash trucks don't come around until 9 or 10 am. I only know this because I work from home in Cyber Security. My living room is a living room. Not a SOC. Not a data center. Not a "white hat team room." Just a living room.

- (5:14) Based on his progress, is that obtainable? Yes it is (noise of truck continues) and I'm just gonna keep talking through that. I had hoped I could miss that. It's saturday morning, 4am. That's the recycling trucks...so...

But he gets up every day at the same time. And the trucks run on a schedule. So he knows that at 4am on a saturday they're outside his affluent door making noise. So why would he have to "hope" that he would have missed it? He wouldn't. He would know "every saturday at 4am, the trucks are out there so I need to plan my video around that." Unless, it's not actually 4am, his schedule is so erratic and his attention span so potato that even after years of living at that address, he has no idea what the truck schedules are. Or, it's not a truck that has a recycling truck with a normal schedule that you can plan around. It's a truck associated with some other type of business whose schedule is dynamic. Too many factors to figure out what the lie is but have no doubt, fat boy is lying.

- (6:50) *cuckle* and I'm sorry about that noise, guise. Again, this is why I film in my studio in that little tiny sound room I built most of the time. Because this is unavoidable. EVen at 4 in the morning I can't get around it. No matter what I do. 4 am. Perhaps I should have filmed at 2am. So *cuckle* *cuckle* *cuckle* And it just lasts and lasts and lasts. That's what she said.

The level of maturity that doesn't tolerate trolls, ladies and gentlemen.

Weight
    780 lbs
    Height
    5' 8"
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyAverage View Post
    he did it again

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wtf did I just watch. He's completely off the rails that was the most awkward monologue I've ever seen.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    That video on jeff. Its really just sad. Its a sad pathetic lonely man trying to justify his existance and the worst part is, hes trying to justify to himself.

Making a video alone at 4am on shit sofa/ weight bench talking about how he talked shit about somone, but that person now lifts more than him so he gives that person credit for listening to his advice.

Even tho 1. He didnt listen to blahas advice
    2. Even when blaha is trying to show off his "see guys i. Nice i give credit to people" side, his compliment is well done for liste ing to me. Lol

If he wasnt such a prick and awful no redeeming quality piece of shit id feel sorry for him.

You can see the isolation clearly flushing his sanity down the shitter.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    It would be interesting to see how weird his life has gotten. I went through a few months of relative isolation at one point in my life, but probably still more interaction he gets. It gets very strange. Luckily I was introspective enough to realize it and went out of my way to fix it. It?s also very depressing. I can?t imagine how his life must be since he has been devoid of human contact for upwards of 2 years since MC ditched him.

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StretchArmstrong View Post
    Wtf did I just watch. He's completely off the rails that was the most awkward monologue I've ever seen.
    He needs to see a damn shrink...watching that vid made me cringe with his tripe talk.

musclegod gang

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckleberrie View Post
    It would be interesting to see how weird his life has gotten. I went through a few months of relative isolation at one point in my life, but probably still more interaction he gets. It gets very strange. Luckily I was introspective enough to realize it and went out of my way to fix it. It?s also very depressing. I can?t imagine how his life must be since he has been devoid of human contact for upwards of 2 years since MC ditched him.
    The only joys in his sad existence are his YT channel and interacting with bots.

Jason, why not create another account here and we can talk about your ills and why your life is such a mess. Perhaps there's a way to help you ditch the larps and be a real person who can interact with other real people.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 2020-10-17 at 08:31 PM.

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I live in Brooklyn NY. Shits quiet as fuck at 5am and I'm in the ghetto right on the corner of one of the busiest streets in the borough
    Last edited by Mr. Buu; 2020-10-17 at 08:49 PM.

Platinum Member Tactical Squirrel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    - (6:50) *cuckle* and I'm sorry about that noise, guise. Again, this is why I film in my studio in that little tiny sound room I built most of the time. Because this is unavoidable. EVen at 4 in the morning I can't get around it. No matter what I do. 4 am. Perhaps I should have filmed at 2am. So *cuckle* *cuckle* *cuckle* And it just lasts and lasts and lasts. That's what she said.
    He doesn’t just film and record in a closet... he built a studio/sound room. In his apartment. I mean condo. Because he can do that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    From today's video

"My girl needs dick twice a day!"...guess his girl is his right hand now since Mooncookie dumped the the vanilla candlestick

Photoshop Fishy Nato RandyAverage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Bloach prefers it if women swallow his sterile essence

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    From yesterday's pork mode video...Jason Blaha "43 Years of Delusion"

Senior Member chumpchangeblahino's Avatar
    Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    The only joys in his sad existence are his YT channel and interacting with bots.

Jason, why not create another account here and we can talk about your ills and why your life is such a mess. Perhaps there's a way to help you ditch the larps and be a real person who can interact with other real people.
    Actually, can we have the support of the mods that if the real Jason B.* shows up we extend him the courtesy of being real if he wants to be real with us?

* We'll verify via dick pics. We have your 'thumbprint', Jason.

Weight
    Sex Pig
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Muh Muddle Class Income, Muh businesses,

You cant give him any criticism because he is a coach, he has it going on and unitl your a coach you would not understand

Imagine, bragging about your rented section 8 housing and the racket that starts so you have to be up before 4:00 AM delivered start at the loading docks outside your window
    Somehow equating this and SSDI fraud a success, being confined to your home gym due to being recognized as a fraud on the street or visiting any gym.
    Not being able to associate wiht any other youtuber, coach or gym due to your piss poor attitude and the degrees of disdain, documented lying, smackdowns by other yourtubers that you could never be taken seriously. He could never be gainfully employed due to a basic background check. No credit, would argue that his Amazon Prime account is all the credit a person needs.
    Trying to have some acknowledgement of success by making 3-4 videos a day, that gain maybe 20 buck. not being able to afford any nights out, vacations, to even the meagerest of destinations.
    Laring as some kind of expert that scams teenagers for dick picks

Any potential girl, would be along the lines of a destitute mooncookie, where they hit the bottom and found Jason, rambling on about his coaching, not being gay, but strong, explaining that he doesnt gain any muscle or aesthetics by buying a bunch of equipment that sits in a rack. The reason he is not gay is he is strong, and continue to ramble about not being gay, as if a girl would not pick up on his feminine qualities. The wide birthing hips, the rotten teeth from sucking to many dicks. But he does hav a sectin 8 condo ona busy industrial street, and its raining.

Ments will flow once he ventures out.
    Jason - The Rexogun reviews are your lifes work. Brought upon yourself.
    Its been over boyo, your just to dumb to understand - Now Fuck off
    And stop play hard to little get and tell Marcia Steubing - YES

Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chumpchangeblahino View Post
    Actually, can we have the support of the mods that if the real Jason B.* shows up we extend him the courtesy of being real if he wants to be real with us?

* We'll verify via dick pics. We have your 'thumbprint', Jason.
    Lol, but he will be too chicken to even show up here. Jason has really nothing to offer but his lies and BS.

musclegod gang