Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 546 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
    Weight
    780 lbs
    Height
    5' 8"
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    He should merely be called the Texas Pig.
    Best gif ever @RandyAverage:

Edit: oops, didn't mean to reply to Mindless lmao

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1703 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    Best gif ever @RandyAverage:

Edit: oops, didn't mean to reply to Mindless lmao
    Lol those gifs are the best ments though, and no worries about replying to me though haha.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 2020-02-20 at 02:55 PM.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyAverage View Post
    Just had a good laugh to myself after seeing "GAY SEX PIG" reminded me of when the name was coined and the gravy seal announced to his viewers mere days later that people were calling him the "Texas Muscle Pig"
    You have to feel at least a little bit sorry for him, queers steer clear, and women don't want him. His current, and final intimate relationship is with his right hand. He's the Gay Sexless Pig.

Older women are too wise to fall for his bullshit. younger women wouldn't look twice at him. He's in a bit of a predicament now, burned too many bridges, never leaves his bondage dungeon. All he has is a pitiful excuse for an existence, he life is on perma-repeat. He really thinks people clamor to seek out his "wise counsel", but >90% of the viewers watch because his life is like a crash scene, and it makes some of them feel better about their own lives.

Even the the most moronic of his viewers must be sick of his same old shtick, and minimalist workout footage. Even the queerest be be now numbed by his disgusting practically naked self.

Youtube eating challenges are his future.......

White trash midwest with a tiny pool in a small back yard surrounded by a cheap black chain fence
    Weight
    5 Instagram accounts
    Height
    Doxx king
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by connu mcgregu View Post
    His anxious nose exhales enrage me he's such a failure at everything he cant even breathe right im triggered now
    Who the fooko are you?

Senior Member One Off Man Mental's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    IN

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

IN

At my cuckstation Jason Fatcuck's Avatar
    Weight
    Fat as fuck, constantly in flux.
    Height
    5'7" with cuckboots
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Feel like I'm late to the party, but at least I'm IN.

Obligatory: What do you have to live for Jason? As long as you're upright and breathing air, I'll always ask this question as I know you read these threads.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Who the fooko are you?
    Who the fook is that guy????????

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab C Nesbit View Post
    You have to feel at least a little bit sorry for him, queers steer clear, and women don't want him. His current, and final intimate relationship is with his right hand. He's the Gay Sexless Pig.

Older women are too wise to fall for his bullshit. younger women wouldn't look twice at him. He's in a bit of a predicament now, burned too many bridges, never leaves his bondage dungeon. All he has is a pitiful excuse for an existence, he life is on perma-repeat. He really thinks people clamor to seek out his "wise counsel", but >90% of the viewers watch because his life is like a crash scene, and it makes some of them feel better about their own lives.

Even the the most moronic of his viewers must be sick of his same old shtick, and minimalist workout footage. Even the queerest be be now numbed by his disgusting practically naked self.

Youtube eating challenges are his future.......
    In all seriousness, he could get a crack whore, but he lacks the crack for which they are willing to whore. He doesn't have any cash to give them, and he doesn't have anything of value that they could easily steal and pawn. Yes, they could sell his plates and bars for pennies on the dollar to get their fix, but those things are too cumbersome to run off with, and he's not charming enough to get a crack whore back to his place. Imagine him waddling around, not too far from his compound, looking for a crack whore, or a straight up prostitute. A hooker isn't walking with him back to his apartment just to give him a $20 blow job. And he no longer has a hand me down Benz and his sister's guest house with which he could make himself look like an affluent mark to someone like Brittany. No doubt, Brittany saw the Benz and his incel presence, and thought she'd hit pay dirt. He got her back to his sister's place, and assured her he was going to have one just like it. Brittany thought it was just a matter of time.

Speaking of Brittany, remember her word salad of a post saying that she is "too enlightened" to view relationships the same way mortals do. That she views them as "business transactions," and she's some self sacrificing, benevolent soul going through life improving the lives of the men whose paths she crosses before moving on to the next poor soul in need of her help? She's done with Blaha. Is he better off now than when she first found him? He could at least count on her to foot the bill for a steak dinner on his birthday. Now that she's gone, Blaha's birthday dinner's have been private.

The only type of woman he can get is one that's mentally retarded, I'm talking "low functioning," and/or one that's desperate. Has 4 kids by 3 different men kinds of desperate. And women like that want a man that can support them financially. Blaha and his overflow fridge barely feeds himself. She would take one look at his lack of living room furniture and lack of gainful employment, and tell him and his 2 "working-to-middle class businesses" to fuck right the hell off.

You have to be able to afford food that people would want to see you eat to be able to do youtube eating challenges. Good luck writing off a bunch of thick and veiny cock bananas as a business expense.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I see the mirror has been deleted again. They barely last a week.

Doesn't make a fuck.

Several of the channels I set up a short while ago have been deleted by the algorithm, but a few survived. It seems his name is really, really toxic. The email address can't contain anything ''blaha'', the channel names cannot contain ''blaha'' and funny enough even the passwords cannot contain ''blaha''.

It's a chore sometimes, but damn, I'm glad I'm not Jason Blaha.

Edit: a little test for you, Jason. When it's time for the next mirror, Jimmy Baloha will become the next archivist. Can you delete Jimmy before that?
    Last edited by PriestOfBlaha; 2020-02-20 at 05:53 PM.
    As, 'tis The Archivist here, and I quote from the bard, Shakespeare, a writer: "The quality of Youtube is not strained, it dropeth as the gentle ratings dropeth to a very tiny percentage share and, lo, 'tis gone." Of course, Shakespeare would have loved your rating system. Twelfth Night would have been lucky to have lasted *one*!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Agent 8.37 is goin down boys.. more so then where he is now.. hes down lets kick the living shit outta hemingcuck the potato.. dislikes on the daily.. multiple accounts letting everyone know how much of a waste of space this ballooned hippo sloppy gene pool special ED participation trophy leeching cockroach of society really is... EAT SHIT.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Jason Blaha sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    In all seriousness, he could get a crack whore, but he lacks the crack for which they are willing to whore. He doesn't have any cash to give them, and he doesn't have anything of value that they could easily steal and pawn. Yes, they could sell his plates and bars for pennies on the dollar to get their fix, but those things are too cumbersome to run off with, and he's not charming enough to get a crack whore back to his place. Imagine him waddling around, not too far from his compound, looking for a crack whore, or a straight up prostitute. A hooker isn't walking with him back to his apartment just to give him a $20 blow job. And he no longer has a hand me down Benz and his sister's guest house with which he could make himself look like an affluent mark to someone like Brittany. No doubt, Brittany saw the Benz and his incel presence, and thought she'd hit pay dirt. He got her back to his sister's place, and assured her he was going to have one just like it. Brittany thought it was just a matter of time.

Speaking of Brittany, remember her word salad of a post saying that she is "too enlightened" to view relationships the same way mortals do. That she views them as "business transactions," and she's some self sacrificing, benevolent soul going through life improving the lives of the men whose paths she crosses before moving on to the next poor soul in need of her help? She's done with Blaha. Is he better off now than when she first found him? He could at least count on her to foot the bill for a steak dinner on his birthday. Now that she's gone, Blaha's birthday dinner's have been private.

The only type of woman he can get is one that's mentally retarded, I'm talking "low functioning," and/or one that's desperate. Has 4 kids by 3 different men kinds of desperate. And women like that want a man that can support them financially. Blaha and his overflow fridge barely feeds himself. She would take one look at his lack of living room furniture and lack of gainful employment, and tell him and his 2 "working-to-middle class businesses" to fuck right the hell off.

You have to be able to afford food that people would want to see you eat to be able to do youtube eating challenges. Good luck writing off a bunch of thick and veiny cock bananas as a business expense.
    I saw that video today on someone's channel, it think it was The Truth Hub. Very Freudian, he was quite adept at pulling back the foreskins.... I mean banana-skins.

I think he's done with crack-whores for now, once-bitten and all that.

I don't know if anyone has ever posted this in one of the Jason Blaha threads but I found this funny:

https://www.acronymfinder.com/Basic-...8BLAHA%29.html

https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.c...n+Holding+Area

BLAHA = Basic Load Ammunition Holding Area

He was born to load ammunition on Youtube! Manifest destiny or some shit like that....?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Guess Cumstain forgot to log into his sock account to give himself props

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blohole999 View Post

These are the best!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Someone should do a study on this creature.. the level of delusion and lies, accompanied by the extremely sloppy story line inconsistency on a day to day basis, the sheer olympic gold metal level mental gymnastic's of self-manipulation to be waking up everyday living this fairytale...

It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

duuuude.. nice catch. That is some straight up mental retardation right there

should be posted where his braindead followers can see
    I'm here for the ments.

At my cuckstation Jason Fatcuck's Avatar
    Weight
    Fat as fuck, constantly in flux.
    Height
    5'7" with cuckboots
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Great find.

King Cope is the epitome of laziness.

Senior Member Abu bin Abdulaziz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

We have known that he talks to himself via socks, but I wonder how man socks he does this with?
    R.I.P. Manute Bol

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    2-20-2020 Orc Mode Training - Dynamic Effort Bench Press Day

fatboy now cuts out his getting up off the floor