Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 532 of 544 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,640 of 10875
    Weight
    780 lbs
    Height
    5' 8"
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    look at muh gold teef

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla-haha View Post
    I find it fascinating how unattractive people are drawn towards obnoxious hair dyes. Much like the cuck face, there seems to be some sort of underlying mental illness behind it.

Weight
    Height
    5'9"
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla-haha View Post
    She cucked his beard for begging to be pegged and wanting to eat his own cum.

Hired by the League of Shadows to break Hemingway's back.
    Weight
    Big enough...
    Height
    For you
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blohole999 View Post
    Guessing Cockroach is trying to drum up drama w/ the good ol' Dr. Layne?

More like using government disability "monies" by faking a manure's disease is a fraud. Change my mind.

says the guy who documented his disability fraud all over facebook and multiple forums
    The piss rises.

Senior Member chumpchangeblahino's Avatar
    Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Please don't tell me the fat ugly monster still has those same walmart brand chuks.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    Check the time stamps again: He starts the video off using his current belt, then splices in footage of him with his belt that he got rid of ages ago. Also, take a look at the rack in order to date how old this footage is. Lazy, recycling fuck.

If this lazy bitch actually did do the sled drags, G4P and GPP that he talks about, he would no doubt film it just to have something new to upload.

EDIT:

New belt. Same physique. Same lifts. Same eyeglasses. Too bad their aren't calibrated Rogue spectacles he can buy.
    Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2020-09-16 at 09:42 PM.

Weight
    Have I gained weight? Yes. Have I gained Fat? No. No I haven't.
    Height
    Bigger in person
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hmm, has anyone seen the sled and or the furniture dolly in the pork mode training footage lately? Maybe he returned it??

Weight
    175 lbs
    Height
    6’1”
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hard to say, I’m thinking he bought the sled just for a few FB photos, then returned it for a refund without actually using it.

Draconian shape shifter Jimiblues's Avatar
    Weight
    jay cutler post Olympia
    Height
    Bigger irl
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chumpchangeblahino View Post
    Please don't tell me the fat ugly monster still has those same walmart brand chuks.
    You talking about the elevated timberlakes?

Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Blaha always talks about 160 pound shredded guys that look tiny when they have a shirt on, hey Blaha, you look fat with or without a shirt!

Elite Conjugate Athlete Astronaut John Blano's Avatar
    Weight
    92 kg
    Height
    186 cm
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    Blaha always talks about 160 pound shredded guys that look tiny when they have a shirt on, hey Blaha, you look fat with or without a shirt!
    The funny thing is that considering his short height and mediocre amount of muscle mass, he has to diet down to 160something if he ever decides to get "shredded". Even then he will look horrible, though.
    Oh, i forgot... He is a powerlifter (notice that he avoids using that word lately, he prefers to use the vague term "strength athlete"), which means he only has to be fat and strong.
    The problem is, that if you think about it Blaha even fails at being fat and brutally strong. He's only fat and somewhat strong. Utter failure.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

His heaviest confirmed squat is 485, yet we're talking about 600 by the end of 2020 if he keeps pushing. Doesn't care about Federations though. "Numbers are numbers." What are the numbers on the balance of your bank account, crunch?

EDIT:

How do we know that Blaha is lifting "max weight" as well as "gaining strength" in his 40s? Because Blaha keeps telling us that he's lifting max weight as well as gaining strength in his 40s.

His physique and his lifts aren't "Exactly the same" as they were. Both have regressed, hence why he's resorted the bars, bands, and chains. When it comes to strength, why "demonstrate" when you can "extrapolate?"

Here to "build" not to "demonstrate," guise. Always building. Never demonstrating. Fuck you, kid. Go fuck yourself.
    Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2020-09-17 at 08:04 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Fatberg posted to the community tab recently:

Bid-nezz owner

Weight
    780 lbs
    Height
    5' 8"
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

Weight
    Sex Pig
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Keep Blasting away Jason - Cook up some extra strength in the kitchen lab
    Heart will explode soon enough
    think about it - how long will it be before the smell brings someone to find you

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Bid-nezz owner

Nothing says "I'm happier, healthier, stronger, and making AYLOT more money," than a community post telling people that you're happier, healthier, stronger, and making AYLOT more money. While living alone. In an apartment in a business area. Where the sound of commercial vehicles wakes you up at 4am. Having turned your living room into a gym. While having more teeth in your head than you do shirts in your closet. Which you record out of as your "sound proof room." While not owning a car. With your fanciest appliance being a mini fridge.

EDIT:

I think yesterday's "mirror Learning How To Brace Is Important For Maxing Safely On Big Lifts! JLZP5NJyuDI" is the same as today's "mirror Myth You Cannot Lift Maximum Weights Or Gain Strength Past 40! YlguVJMAXbI." Watching, I noticed that when dead lifting you can see him mouth something to the camera similar to the #EasyAssFuck. He uses the same clip today, and today's video also features him switching between his current belt, and the one he got rid of months ago.

@ 6:24 in "mirror Myth You Cannot Lift Maximum Weights Or Gain Strength Past 40! YlguVJMAXbI" and 6:54 in "mirror Learning How To Brace Is Important For Maxing Safely On Big Lifts! JLZP5NJyuDI." Exact same. People complain that life is monotonous. Blaha literally sits there every day, talking over the same damn never changing footage of himself and his stagnant like, every fucking day. Not because he gets some kind of joy out of it but because he absolutely has to continue his shit lifestyle in order to continue his shit lifestyle. "High School diploma" and fridge full of yogurt" though.
    Last edited by JDBHorseGrin; 2020-09-17 at 10:34 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    Nothing says "I'm happier, healthier, stronger, and making AYLOT more money," than a community post telling people that you're happier, healthier, stronger, and making AYLOT more money. While living alone. In an apartment in a business area. Where the sound of commercial vehicles wakes you up at 4am. Having turned your living room into a gym. While having more teeth in your head than you do shirts in your closet. Which you record out of as your "sound proof room." While not owning a car. With your fanciest appliance being a mini fridge.

EDIT:

I think yesterday's "mirror Learning How To Brace Is Important For Maxing Safely On Big Lifts! JLZP5NJyuDI" is the same as today's "mirror Myth You Cannot Lift Maximum Weights Or Gain Strength Past 40! YlguVJMAXbI." Watching, I noticed that when dead lifting you can see him mouth something to the camera similar to the #EasyAssFuck. He uses the same clip today, and today's video also features him switching between his current belt, and the one he got rid of months ago.

@ 6:24 in "mirror Myth You Cannot Lift Maximum Weights Or Gain Strength Past 40! YlguVJMAXbI" and 6:54 in "mirror Learning How To Brace Is Important For Maxing Safely On Big Lifts! JLZP5NJyuDI." Exact same
    Yea he definitely recycles that old footage...YT should shut his channel down for spamming

More from Cockroach's community tab...the SSDI frauding scumbag wishes he was part of Westside Barbell

Weight
    Chicks tell me I'm ripped in person.
    Height
    Towering Over Manlets
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bid-nezz owner

He continues to hope people will forget about how he made any kind of a name for himself on Youtube to begin with. He couldn't even properly apologize for one of his major lies (stolen valor), pretends the others never happened - while continuing to generate new lies by the day.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Need one more dislike fellas!!

Muh shoulder rehab...over 40, strength ath-uh-leeeete, master's elite lifter, "20 years in the Iron Game" but always injured

Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Blaha crying, holding his belongings, bye bye Fleur de Lis