Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 712 of 727 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713714722 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,240 of 14522
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCity View Post
    Here's a throwback for Wednesday. He was so excited at the prospect of getting $4,000. And look at how lively he was back then compared to what he is now.

Christ I forgot how bad his videos are. 10 minutes of rambling the same shit over and over. 30 seconds of "i accept but here's some cope goal post moving" then 10 minutes of saying that in a different way over and over and over. Fhere is no way he has anyone watching that shit daily. Ever.

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1824 Post(s)
    Here's a throwback for Wednesday. He was so excited at the prospect of getting $4,000. And look at how lively he was back then compared to what he is now.

That's back in the good ol' Merc days where he made his own bullets and I admit that was one of his better larps than his current larp. Bet that $4K went to his gym collection as well as mo' bullets for his sharpshooting. Happier times then for him.

Now he's a sad shadow of himself, worn down and lonely. How karma comes back to bite him in his behind!!!
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Senior Member Bluha the Fanciful's Avatar
    Weight
    175 lbs
    Height
    6’1”
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendez View Post
    I think he's shooting those breakfast videos in a bulk, that's why he's not drinking that cranberry piss. He's too lazy to fill up his glass between shoots.
    That is a good point. Is he filming these all in one shot? Back to back, stringing 7 or 8 breakfast chats together? It is very possible since they all look identical. Same shadow, same booty shorts, same positions and angles - it would be nearly impossible to tell unless a haji here is so devoted they have time to do a comparison of sorts.

Weight
    Bigger than Ryback
    Height
    Taller than Ryback
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Christ I forgot how bad his videos are. 10 minutes of rambling the same shit over and over. 30 seconds of "i accept but here's some cope goal post moving" then 10 minutes of saying that in a different way over and over and over. Fhere is no way he has anyone watching that shit daily. Ever.
    "Everybody knows you can't fake that. You can't lump multiple months together or anything *cuckle*" Way to "get ahead of it," Coach.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBHorseGrin View Post
    "Everybody knows you can't fake that. You can't lump multiple months together or anything *cuckle*" Way to "get ahead of it," Coach.
    It's not like anyone else with a YouTube channel can easily prove that's not true. 1D chess idiot.

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    It's not like anyone else with a YouTube channel can easily prove that's not true. 1D chess idiot.
    Thinks hes playing checkers when hes playing tic tac toe
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluha the Fanciful View Post
    That is a good point. Is he filming these all in one shot? Back to back, stringing 7 or 8 breakfast chats together? It is very possible since they all look identical. Same shadow, same booty shorts, same positions and angles - it would be nearly impossible to tell unless a haji here is so devoted they have time to do a comparison of sorts.
    I'm sure a lot of what he does is filmed in big blocks like that. Nobody, and I mean nobody eats shit like that daily for breakfast. Then factor in that he is fat and there's just no way he eats clean and looks like complete shit. He's just gumming the same bowl of gruel for several videos.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluha the Fanciful View Post
    Nah he's responded to comments about him not drinking the cranberry juice. He even took a sip to prove that he actually drinks it. Suck it trolls lol. Next.

Weight
    Have I gained weight? Yes. Have I gained Fat? No. No I haven't.
    Height
    Bigger in person
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Dang, no wonder crotchstain let all his teeth fall out. I have to get two crowns and a root canal to the tune of $1500 plus and that still is quite a bit of money to me, even on my actual six figure executive income. I'm a low level executive though. I don't have a bunch of kitchen appliances or anything.
    Last edited by Blahabonanza; 2021-01-13 at 10:31 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

6 seconds into this video there is a noise. is it mooncookie putting down a fork onto the plate?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This man is well over 10+ years older than me and looks like a fat & bald version of my old man who is coming up on 70.

Steroidcel, Powershitcel, Dreamerbulkcel, Baldcel, Big3compoundcel, Teethcel, Sunlightcel, Youtubecelerycel, etc

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by .308 @ 1000 yards View Post
    This man is well over 10+ years older than me and looks like a fat & bald version of my old man who is coming up on 70.

Steroidcel, Powershitcel, Dreamerbulkcel, Baldcel, Big3compoundcel, Teethcel, Sunlightcel, Youtubecelerycel, etc
    But, does he get to have sex with hot female cardio bunnies on a regular basis and hunt on a private Colorado ranch while eating bison and rice with cranberry juice?

Senior Member chumpchangeblahino's Avatar
    Weight
    265 @ 3.5%
    Height
    5'11"
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

For some reason he's trying to match his face to his biceps, crooked as fuck. On purpose.

Weight
    I wanna be top.
    Height
    6'11
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That raised eyebrow gets the cardio bunnies wet... all you young guys need to learn how to raise an eyebrow and deadlfit 600lbs wearing womens clothing.

That's how you succeed in life.

Weight
    Ideal for height
    Height
    Taller IRL
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeysfist View Post
    That raised eyebrow gets the cardio bunnies wet... all you young guys need to learn how to raise an eyebrow and deadlfit 600lbs wearing womens clothing.

That's how you succeed in life.
    The fat slug knows all about suckseeding...probably something to do with his passion being a cuck and eating cum from a well used pussy, or maybe it's his thing for sucking up buckets of horse cum?
    He's kind of special, that's for sure...I'm locked and loaded and so is my sister...if anything happens to my mum because of him I won't hesitate...

Mooncrookies Uncle Tony Jan 2017
    "We asked Blaha to leave, and he did. Interesting...he didn't really put up a big argument . The guilty often don't. His GF Brittany, of course, left also."

Tommy of Tommy's Garage 2nd Aug 2017

Guilty of espionage Deep Purple's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisum Blowhole View Post
    The fat slug knows all about suckseeding...probably something to do with his passion being a cuck and eating cum from a well used pussy, or maybe it's his thing for sucking up buckets of horse cum?
    Please don’t tell me he has admitted to liking the taste of horse semen or something

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    Please don?t tell me he has admitted to liking the taste of horse semen or something
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Guilty of espionage Deep Purple's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Terrible grammar
    Obsessed with not working

Get fucking real

Gonna have some fun in photoshop tmw

Weight
    200 lbs power lifter
    Height
    5'9" medically verified
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I have never, and I do mean never, known of a person who has a personality as repellent as Blaha.

He just blamed (surprise) MC for his channel going down the toilet like his undigested rice. Why? Because he was hanging around people (her) who were at "a much lower level" then he is used to being around. (see 5:20 forward)

He then prattles on about if you want to be successful in anything in life, you need to surround yourself with successful people. Is too stupid to spot the irony of a fat, failed at everything in life, toothless, low IQ, hunchback thinking HE can coach a person to success given his life outcome.

So what environment is he "around" when he as a middle-aged man still makes "creepy mom" comments?

Jason if there is any karma in this Universe you are living the results of being such a horrible, irredeemable person.

No, you won't get to 50. You won't get to downsize and move to your Colorado ranch. You will die alone in the cuck shack prison you created for yourself.

Last edited by Not Bald; 2021-01-14 at 06:33 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)