Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Nigga we cool so don't worry

the priest gave me absolution and a weight was lifted off my shoulders

Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    the priest gave me absolution and a weight was lifted off my shoulders
    True, it's good to get stuff like that off your mind. These days I'm going everything I can to get rid of any grudges and not make new ones. Feels good being peaceful about stuff

Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    @arsy posted this forum before. I like to go on it sometimes, they have interesting topics

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/fo...11-The-Lounge&
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    This is the only forum I have ever been on where you get to bash on everyone. I?ve been on multiple forums where people can say anything they want about whites and if you say anything about non-whites it?s followed by 99% sjw losers attacking you and/or a ban
    yes
    n its because the huwhite race is under attack

thus we must embrace huwhite pride to ensure the welfare of our race
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    @arsy posted this forum before. I like to go on it sometimes, they have interesting topics

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/fo...11-The-Lounge&
    have u embraced huwhite pride yet?
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    consumeproduct.win is very good for all round political discussion, self-improvement and racism. Getbig is kinda like this place except a lot more boomers, but the moderators are good there and allow almost anything. Poal.co is pretty racist, basically the successor to voat.co. I don't like boards like stormfront that are only about race as it invariably degenerates into herd collectivism. And I just found out that Stormfront is some UK Apple distributor company, I wonder how that's going for them.

Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgzn View Post
    consumeproduct.win is very good for all round political discussion, self-improvement and racism. Getbig is kinda like this place except a lot more boomers, but the moderators are good there and allow almost anything. Poal.co is pretty racist, basically the successor to voat.co. I don't like boards like stormfront that are only about race as it invariably degenerates into herd collectivism. And I just found out that Stormfront is some UK Apple distributor company, I wonder how that's going for them.
    I visited a town that had a stormfront store.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    yes
    n its because the huwhite race is under attack

thus we must embrace huwhite pride to ensure the welfare of our race
    damn bro you srs? you've become a lot more based compared to a few years ago lol

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    have u embraced huwhite pride yet?
    I am happy and lucky to be a white man living in America srs. Wouldn't want it any other way. Racism is naturally inside all of us but we are better as a society if we try to get along. That's my humble opinion. Although dysgenics is interesting to think about as we talked about before.
    Weird Energy Crew

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    damn bro you srs? you've become a lot more based compared to a few years ago lol
    yes im serious and yes ive become more based because ive now seen quite a bit of the vast amount of data proving the racial realists right

the funny thing is, my take wouldnt be viewed as particularly based if we didnt live in an anti-white society

its much more controversial when whites advocate for racial pride than when other races do

and unlike whites, blacks for example overwhelmingly embrace racial pride

Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I am happy and lucky to be a white man living in America srs. Wouldn't want it any other way. Racism is naturally inside all of us but we are better as a society if we try to get along. That's my humble opinion. Although dysgenics is interesting to think about as we talked about before.
    get along how? by whites saying that race doesn't matter or being outright anti-white while blacks are for black pride? - that's dangerously imbalanced and not a recipe for success in the getting along department (for example, the ahmaud arbery verdict is sickening and evil wouldn't have happened without this imbalance)
    https://www.amren.com/commentary/202...chael-verdict/

how about whites embrace racial pride, the same as blacks?
    do you see a better solution? i mean, like ive said before, good luck convincing niggers that race doesnt matter

Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    yes im serious and yes ive become more based because ive now seen quite a bit of the vast amount of data proving the racial realists right

the funny thing is, my take wouldnt be viewed as particularly based if we didnt live in an anti-white society

its much more controversial when whites advocate for racial pride than when other races do

and unlike whites, blacks for example overwhelmingly embrace racial pride

get along how? by whites saying that race doesn't matter or being outright anti-white while blacks are for black pride? - that's dangerously imbalanced and not a recipe for success in the getting along department (for example, the ahmaud arbery verdict is sickening and evil wouldn't have happened without this imbalance)
    https://www.amren.com/commentary/202...chael-verdict/

how about whites embrace racial pride, the same as blacks?
    do you see a better solution? i mean, like ive said before, good luck convincing niggers that race doesnt matter
    you make a good point about niggers will always stick with their own. so whites should too. However I disagree, I think those Mcmichael boys were faggots and got what deserved. Brb a nigger running through my neighborhood, better apprehend him with a shotgun

hope it was worth it for them.

edit:

any updates on the Malcom Johnson shooting?

Imagine being the cashier that released that cell phone footage? I bet the cops love them.

Last edited by Violator; 2021-11-29 at 09:28 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12