Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2020
    Posts
    2,088
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Nigga we cool so don't worry

    the priest gave me absolution and a weight was lifted off my shoulders

  2. #22
    Banned martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Jail
    Posts
    7,890
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    the priest gave me absolution and a weight was lifted off my shoulders
    True, it's good to get stuff like that off your mind. These days I'm going everything I can to get rid of any grudges and not make new ones. Feels good being peaceful about stuff

  3. #23
    Banned martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Jail
    Posts
    7,890
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post

  4. #24
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    4,519
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    @arsy posted this forum before. I like to go on it sometimes, they have interesting topics

    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/fo...11-The-Lounge&
    Weird Energy Crew

  5. #25
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    3,602
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    This is the only forum I have ever been on where you get to bash on everyone. I?ve been on multiple forums where people can say anything they want about whites and if you say anything about non-whites it?s followed by 99% sjw losers attacking you and/or a ban
    yes
    n its because the huwhite race is under attack

    thus we must embrace huwhite pride to ensure the welfare of our race
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    3,602
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    @arsy posted this forum before. I like to go on it sometimes, they have interesting topics

    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/fo...11-The-Lounge&
    have u embraced huwhite pride yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

  7. #27
    fruitarian sgzn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,537
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    consumeproduct.win is very good for all round political discussion, self-improvement and racism. Getbig is kinda like this place except a lot more boomers, but the moderators are good there and allow almost anything. Poal.co is pretty racist, basically the successor to voat.co. I don't like boards like stormfront that are only about race as it invariably degenerates into herd collectivism. And I just found out that Stormfront is some UK Apple distributor company, I wonder how that's going for them.

  8. #28
    Toilet Humor ArmitageShanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    2,593
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by sgzn View Post
    consumeproduct.win is very good for all round political discussion, self-improvement and racism. Getbig is kinda like this place except a lot more boomers, but the moderators are good there and allow almost anything. Poal.co is pretty racist, basically the successor to voat.co. I don't like boards like stormfront that are only about race as it invariably degenerates into herd collectivism. And I just found out that Stormfront is some UK Apple distributor company, I wonder how that's going for them.
    I visited a town that had a stormfront store.

  9. #29
    Senior Member 'snot that bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 09 2017
    Posts
    2,111
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    yes
    n its because the huwhite race is under attack

    thus we must embrace huwhite pride to ensure the welfare of our race
    damn bro you srs? you've become a lot more based compared to a few years ago lol

  10. #30
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    4,519
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    have u embraced huwhite pride yet?
    I am happy and lucky to be a white man living in America srs. Wouldn't want it any other way. Racism is naturally inside all of us but we are better as a society if we try to get along. That's my humble opinion. Although dysgenics is interesting to think about as we talked about before.
    Weird Energy Crew

  11. #31
    Senior Member Medically Fat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 21 2016
    Posts
    3,602
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by 'snot that bad View Post
    damn bro you srs? you've become a lot more based compared to a few years ago lol
    yes im serious and yes ive become more based because ive now seen quite a bit of the vast amount of data proving the racial realists right

    the funny thing is, my take wouldnt be viewed as particularly based if we didnt live in an anti-white society

    its much more controversial when whites advocate for racial pride than when other races do

    and unlike whites, blacks for example overwhelmingly embrace racial pride



    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    I am happy and lucky to be a white man living in America srs. Wouldn't want it any other way. Racism is naturally inside all of us but we are better as a society if we try to get along. That's my humble opinion. Although dysgenics is interesting to think about as we talked about before.
    get along how? by whites saying that race doesn't matter or being outright anti-white while blacks are for black pride? - that's dangerously imbalanced and not a recipe for success in the getting along department (for example, the ahmaud arbery verdict is sickening and evil wouldn't have happened without this imbalance)
    https://www.amren.com/commentary/202...chael-verdict/

    how about whites embrace racial pride, the same as blacks?
    do you see a better solution? i mean, like ive said before, good luck convincing niggers that race doesnt matter
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I will end up being the next mental break down if you keep making me accountable for every word I type. Look I don't do logic and this shit is getting out of hand.

  12. #32
    Hoodie weather Violator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 07 2021
    Location
    Dayton Ohio
    Weight
    456 lbs
    Height
    5'6"
    Posts
    4,519
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Medically Fat View Post
    yes im serious and yes ive become more based because ive now seen quite a bit of the vast amount of data proving the racial realists right

    the funny thing is, my take wouldnt be viewed as particularly based if we didnt live in an anti-white society

    its much more controversial when whites advocate for racial pride than when other races do

    and unlike whites, blacks for example overwhelmingly embrace racial pride





    get along how? by whites saying that race doesn't matter or being outright anti-white while blacks are for black pride? - that's dangerously imbalanced and not a recipe for success in the getting along department (for example, the ahmaud arbery verdict is sickening and evil wouldn't have happened without this imbalance)
    https://www.amren.com/commentary/202...chael-verdict/

    how about whites embrace racial pride, the same as blacks?
    do you see a better solution? i mean, like ive said before, good luck convincing niggers that race doesnt matter
    you make a good point about niggers will always stick with their own. so whites should too. However I disagree, I think those Mcmichael boys were faggots and got what deserved. Brb a nigger running through my neighborhood, better apprehend him with a shotgun



    hope it was worth it for them.


    edit:



    any updates on the Malcom Johnson shooting?

    Imagine being the cashier that released that cell phone footage? I bet the cops love them.



    Last edited by Violator; 2021-11-29 at 09:28 AM.
    Weird Energy Crew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions