Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. #1
    Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2020
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14432560

    What is really happening in Finland?

    do we all need to return to communism like Finland?


  2. #2
    It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    2,433
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    netherlands in general seems to be some of the most advanced societies tbh

    edit just googled it finland isn't in the netherlands
    I'm here for the ments.

  3. #3
    Senior Member playstationfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12 2015
    Posts
    4,155
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    41661191
    they lead the way with women then they will import more ethnic males to breed with the local females~

  4. #4
    Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2020
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14432560
    Quote Originally Posted by playstationfan View Post
    they lead the way with women then they will import more ethnic males to breed with the local females~
    Yes! Yes! Tell me more! What will happen next? Ethnic males? Wow!

  5. #5
    It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    2,433
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    Yes! Yes! Tell me more! What will happen next? Ethnic males? Wow!
    lol
    I'm here for the ments.

  6. #6
    Senior Member playstationfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12 2015
    Posts
    4,155
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    41661191
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    Yes! Yes! Tell me more! What will happen next? Ethnic males? Wow!
    the ethnic males will become the new leaders of finland then it will spread to rest of uk and europe~

  7. #7
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    9,733
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Can't imagine trusting anyone that young to run something so important especially these hoes
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  8. #8
    Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2020
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14432560
    Quote Originally Posted by playstationfan View Post
    the ethnic males will become the new leaders of finland then it will spread to rest of uk and europe~
    ooooo! yes! wow! ethnic males!

  9. #9
    Hunter Eyes Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    I came inside her 5 times
    Weight
    I was able to do this within a 9 hour time period
    Height
    which means that I have now officially matched the savage stallion's record.
    Posts
    8,334
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    netherlands in general seems to be some of the most advanced societies tbh

    edit just googled it finland isn't in the netherlands
    You actually had to google that?
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  10. #10
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    9,733
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    You actually had to google that?
    He's a liberal
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  11. #11
    Senior Member housemang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 19 2016
    Posts
    4,441
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    i would eat their asses for a chance to immigrate there
    edit: ok maybe just the prime minister's

    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    netherlands in general seems to be some of the most advanced societies tbh

    edit just googled it finland isn't in the netherlands
    netherlands is a country lmao
    Last edited by housemang; 2020-03-24 at 03:11 PM.

  12. #12
    Deviant Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    2,009
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    I'd plow the prime minister. You can see it in her eyes that she's a hellcat in the sack

  13. #13
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    6,396
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by playstationfan View Post
    the ethnic males will become the new leaders of finland then it will spread to rest of uk and europe~
    Do ethnic males have large PENISES? Tell me more about the GIRTH and LENGTH of their PENISES! Do WHITE WOMEN like GIRTHY and LONG ETHNIC PENISES? We need to hear MORE about ETHNIC COCK SIZE and how it relates to the SEXUAL preferences of WHITE WOMEN!

  14. #14
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    9,733
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by housemang View Post
    i would eat their asses for a chance to immigrate there
    edit: ok maybe just the prime minister's



    netherlands is a country lmao
    Its amazing that someone that is obsessed with weed doesn't know this
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  15. #15
    It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    2,433
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Last edited by Janoy Cresva; 2020-03-24 at 04:49 PM.
    I'm here for the ments.

  16. #16
    Senior Member playstationfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 12 2015
    Posts
    4,155
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    41661191
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    Do ethnic males have large PENISES? Tell me more about the GIRTH and LENGTH of their PENISES! Do WHITE WOMEN like GIRTHY and LONG ETHNIC PENISES? We need to hear MORE about ETHNIC COCK SIZE and how it relates to the SEXUAL preferences of WHITE WOMEN!
    white women are attracted the bigger ethnic cock and the scent of it~

    it's biologically programmed into white women to go interracial so they can have mixed offsprings that will survive~

  17. #17
    Follow the money. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Posts
    18,308
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    basically societal collapse from the look of things
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

    "You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

    "But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

    "Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

  18. #18
    Senior Member Raccoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 19 2016
    Posts
    597
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13751250
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    do we all need to return to communism like Finland?

    this makes me think finnish men are all coomers

  19. #19
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    6,396
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by playstationfan View Post
    white women are attracted the bigger ethnic cock and the scent of it~

    it's biologically programmed into white women to go interracial so they can have mixed offsprings that will survive~
    W A K A N D A
    A
    K
    A
    N
    D
    A


    K A N G Z
    A
    N
    G
    Z

  20. #20
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    9,330
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    Yes! Yes! Tell me more! What will happen next? Ethnic males? Wow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions