Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

NYC declares war on ?rim jobs? in graphic health department memo

https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/nyc-de...wVA747cHnzjcbE

NYC?s Department of Health is bending over backwards to warn the public about a whole new threat ? ?rim jobs.?

The city?s health agency issued graphic guidelines for safe sex practices during the coronavirus pandemic Saturday, and while many were quick to take jabs at the agency for labeling masturbation safer than sex with a partner, most missed the backdoor rim shot.

Yes, the city specifically called out rimming ? or using the tongue on the anal rim of another person for sexual pleasure ? as particularly dangerous in a jaw-dropping section of the public safety alert.

?Rimming (mouth on anus) might spread COVID-19. Virus in feces may enter your mouth,? the city warned in the section titled, ?Take care during sex.?

Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Wow a government encouraging masturbation? More evidence of how this world has truly fallen to the deepest depths, although I fear a further fall.

Sorry but if we are having sex in the confines of marriage as intended by our Creator then we don't have problems with all these diseases and mental issues. The solution being promoted should be a) abstinence or b) sex within marriage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you think about it, degen libs and queers are a high risk group. Most likely have a weak immune system due to multiple STD'S and eating poop, etc.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Those with Covid and not locking down will be considered terrorists around the corner.
    Oh wait what's this?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...artment-147821

Sick will have trackers soon enough and shoot to kill orders will be next, watch and see.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiHitlerChan View Post
    If you think about it, degen libs and queers are a high risk group. Most likely have a weak immune system due to multiple STD'S and eating poop, etc.
    nothing degen lib about it if that asshole is pink and spotless I'm tempted to lick it

she has to give me the same treatment in exchange of course

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    nothing degen lib about it if that asshole is pink and spotless I'm tempted to lick it

she has to give me the same treatment in exchange of course
    Feels good man

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc00 View Post
    Feels good man
    if she licks my ass on the regular without complaint that's gf material

I use bidets and shower 2x a day usually so there's no reason for her not to anyways

I mean come on if I'm in a relationship with a girl and she doesn't do exactly what I want sexually that's a giveaway she's not loyal

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    if she licks my ass on the regular without complaint that's gf material

I use bidets and shower 2x a day usually so there's no reason for her not to anyways

I mean come on if I'm in a relationship with a girl and she doesn't do exactly what I want sexually that's a giveaway she's not loyal
    My ex did it whenever I wanted, my new fwb does it now i basically just grabbed her hair pulled her down and she started

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    My ex did it whenever I wanted, my new fwb does it now i basically just grabbed her hair pulled her down and she started
    also a sign that you own her soul

if you don't own her soul then what's the point of even entertaining the idea of a relationship?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    also a sign that you own her soul

if you don't own her soul then what's the point of even entertaining the idea of a relationship?
    I made my ex delete all her social media and had her email passwords and shit. I ruled that relationship like a communist

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    I made my ex delete all her social media and had her email passwords and shit. I ruled that relationship like a communist
    bravo

but women here are more independent or at least they pretend to be so I'm not sure if that would fly with most of course if you own her soul then she'll agree to it no problem

on the other hand it could be seen as insecurity that you think she'll cheat which she probably will

I'm just tryna clap dem cheeks and leave it be so I have the least amount of stress possible if your just fucking them I don't give a flying fuck what she does while I'm not looking