Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,184
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679

    you come home from a long day at work open your door and see this:



    what do?

  2. #2
    Follow the money. He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Posts
    18,303
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949696
    in on cringe thread
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

    "You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

    "But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

    "Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

  3. #3
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    9,312
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949684
    Bang my average eastern euro gf and ask her why there’s no food ready

    Then prob go to my room and get blazed and shitpost on fitmisc while she cooks for me

  4. #4
    Senior Member GayBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 19 2016
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42063322
    tell that nice tranny to gtfo.

  5. #5
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,184
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    in on cringe thread
    congratulations!

    you've won award for the first troll to post ITT who has nothing better to do!

  6. #6
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,184
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Bang my average eastern euro gf and ask her why there’s no food ready

    Then prob go to my room and get blazed and shitpost on fitmisc while she cooks for me
    most are above average/hot at least where I live

    you were saying eastern euros don't make better wives and overall shitting on them but now you have one as your gf?

  7. #7
    Real Shit RedBeard777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2016
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'4"
    Posts
    9,576
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Depends on her race
    Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore Powerful.

  8. #8
    Senior Member housemang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 19 2016
    Posts
    4,417
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    most are above average/hot at least where I live

    you were saying eastern euros don't make better wives and overall shitting on them but now you have one as your gf?
    lol
    hes responding to your hypothetical

  9. #9
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,184
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by housemang View Post
    lol
    hes responding to your hypothetical
    don't understand this girl isn't eastern euro she's german

  10. #10
    Senior Member housemang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 19 2016
    Posts
    4,417
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    don't understand this girl isn't eastern euro she's german
    basically the same thing

  11. #11
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,184
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by housemang View Post
    basically the same thing
    depends a lot of the eastern germans are mixed with eastern euro/russian

    only thing about german genetics is some of these broads have a damn GI joe jaw

    I don't wanna date a girl that jaw mogs me

  12. #12
    Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2020
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14432560
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    in on cringe thread
    I don't get the concept, are we meant to type out our sexual fantasies in front of other men?

    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    most are above average/hot at least where I live

    you were saying eastern euros don't make better wives and overall shitting on them but now you have one as your gf?
    you'd not fit in in Eastern Europe pal

    stick to german girls maybe

  13. #13
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,184
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard777 View Post
    Depends on her race
    I mean she's white and european is that not enough?

    are you the type that will only fuck blonde haired blue eyed chicks?

  14. #14
    Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2020
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14432560
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    depends a lot of the eastern germans are mixed with eastern euro/russian

    only thing about german genetics is some of these broads have a damn GI joe jaw

    I don't wanna date a girl that jaw mogs me
    theyll also tell you what to do and dominate you

    I heard German men are dominated by their dominant women over there

    that's why you have merkel for example

  15. #15
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,184
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    theyll also tell you what to do and dominate you

    I heard German men are dominated by their dominant women over there

    that's why you have merkel for example
    no that's beta cucks if your a manly man they'll submit

    I've never been into that dom stuff that's for cucks a feminine women doesn't have any desire to dominate her man

  16. #16
    Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2020
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14432560
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    no that's beta cucks if your a manly man they'll submit

    I've never been into that dom stuff that's for cucks a feminine women doesn't have any desire to dominate her man
    ok you can say that but I know some girls who live there any they all say the same thing. They don't want to get with German guys because they are quite soft, not dominant, don't like taking the lead, aren't assertive. Apparently it's very normal for women to take on that kind of role.

    That's why you have merkel it makes sense

    edit: note these girls are not German

  17. #17
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,184
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    ok you can say that but I know some girls who live there any they all say the same thing. They don't want to get with German guys because they are quite soft, not dominant, don't like taking the lead, aren't assertive. Apparently it's very normal for women to take on that kind of role.

    That's why you have merkel it makes sense

    edit: note these girls are not German
    idk why you think all german men are like that there are still some real masculine guys mostly criminals but some of us hold our own

    I was raised around ethnics so I don't have the same soft white boy mentality as someone who was raise around native germans

    a lot of it has to do with ww2 propaganda bullshit that shames masculinity but theres still real men left just not as much

  18. #18
    Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 31 2020
    Posts
    547
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14432560
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    idk why you think all german men are like that there are still some real masculine guys mostly criminals but some of us hold our own

    I was raised around ethnics so I don't have the same soft white boy mentality as someone who was raise around native germans

    a lot of it has to do with ww2 propaganda bullshit that shames masculinity but theres still real men left just not as much
    I understand it to be a generalisation but when I have heard multiple foreign born women being put off from German guys I was SHOCKED to say the least

    I always grew up thinking Germans were strong and powerful people and to hear that really amazed me

    but it did explain merkel and letting in so many refugees to destroy the culture that the people are mostly ashamed of

  19. #19
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,184
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    I understand it to be a generalisation but when I have heard multiple foreign born women being put off from German guys I was SHOCKED to say the least

    I always grew up thinking Germans were strong and powerful people and to hear that really amazed me

    but it did explain merkel and letting in so many refugees to destroy the culture that the people are mostly ashamed of
    I don't know of any german tradie that supports merkel that bitch has been in office so long I want a fresh face to lie to me

    they're calling her the "master of crisis" at this point cause her little slaves do all the work making plans and she somehow takes the credit

    even if she fucks it up she's still a hero it's the liberal feminist writers at the big media outlets typing up this bullshit

  20. #20
    Real Shit RedBeard777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 31 2016
    Weight
    245
    Height
    6'4"
    Posts
    9,576
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I mean she's white and european is that not enough?

    are you the type that will only fuck blonde haired blue eyed chicks?
    No, the type that'll only fuck a black girl period.
    Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore Powerful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions