Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Jail
    Posts
    5,041
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678

    back when the spanish flu killed millions of people you couldnt even shitpost on a racist internet forum to relieve the stress

    srs what they hell did they even do?
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *china crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *elfy crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    im highly masculine. i just consider it pointless being friends with men because you cant have sex with them. why bother being friends with people you cant even have sex with?

  2. #2
    Platinum Member ZUZZBRAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    13,355
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Back then you could bash an aborigine in broad daylight for any made up reason

    They were irl racist shit posting so no need for forums
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    stop calling mindless gay...hes a great dude

  3. #3
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    6,501
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUZZBRAH View Post
    They were irl racist shit posting so no need for forums
    Being a racist irl was a great thing back then. Now I have to talk shit behind my computer so I don’t get the fuck kicked out of me. SMH.
    Last edited by Distract & Deny; 2020-03-26 at 12:47 AM.

  4. #4
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Jail
    Posts
    5,041
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUZZBRAH View Post
    Back then you could bash an aborigine in broad daylight for any made up reason

    They were irl racist shit posting so no need for forums
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *china crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *elfy crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    im highly masculine. i just consider it pointless being friends with men because you cant have sex with them. why bother being friends with people you cant even have sex with?

Posting Permissions