Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Jail
    Posts
    5,041
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678

    genuinely curious about how single people and people without family are surviving with whats going on

    ok so my parents live in australia they said everything is shut down basically.

    here in korea its fine, CAN still go places easily, and just stay home with my fiance and watch movies and do lots of cool stuff.

    but now that i think about it, if you live in australia and away from your family and have no gf, then what do you do? it would be boring as hell, and i guess you cant GET a gf because all the restaurants are closed so its basically impossible to date people in a normal way.

    weird times... very very weird times....
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *china crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *elfy crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    im highly masculine. i just consider it pointless being friends with men because you cant have sex with them. why bother being friends with people you cant even have sex with?

  2. #2
    It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    2,433
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    I'm here for the ments.

  3. #3
    fruitarian sgzn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 18 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,114
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    The weather has been great here, I've been sunbathing in my garden, playing guitar/piano, bit of vidya, and driving to get food like normal. It's kinda funny how some people have a mental breakdown if they can't socialise for a few days.

  4. #4
    Platinum Member ZUZZBRAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    13,352
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949690
    Outside of Sydney you can do anything still no one follows the rules or restrictions
    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    stop calling mindless gay...hes a great dude

  5. #5
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Jail
    Posts
    5,041
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    pedal bike life nigga, imma buy a pedal bike and wheelie and swerve all around soul they gonna call me "gook lord crizzle, seouls finest on a pedal bike"
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *china crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *elfy crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    im highly masculine. i just consider it pointless being friends with men because you cant have sex with them. why bother being friends with people you cant even have sex with?

  6. #6
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Jail
    Posts
    5,041
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by sgzn View Post
    The weather has been great here, I've been sunbathing in my garden, playing guitar/piano, bit of vidya, and driving to get food like normal. It's kinda funny how some people have a mental breakdown if they can't socialise for a few days.
    wait your an aus brah?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZUZZBRAH View Post
    Outside of Sydney you can do anything still no one follows the rules or restrictions
    lmao as expected.
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    *china crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *elfy crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    im highly masculine. i just consider it pointless being friends with men because you cant have sex with them. why bother being friends with people you cant even have sex with?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Warrior_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11 2020
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11655364
    I went on reddit to ask about local laws to know if i can visit a friend of mine(my intentions were to have sexual intercourse with this friend but I didn’t mention that)

    The people there literally attacked me and said im everything wrong with the world lol

    To answer your question, they just sit at home, watch Netflix and browse reddit while pretending they’re saving the world

  8. #8
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    6,396
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    ok so my parents live in australia they said everything is shut down basically.

    here in korea its fine, CAN still go places easily, and just stay home with my fiance and watch movies and do lots of cool stuff.

    but now that i think about it, if you live in australia and away from your family and have no gf, then what do you do? it would be boring as hell, and i guess you cant GET a gf because all the restaurants are closed so its basically impossible to date people in a normal way.

    weird times... very very weird times....
    Weird times indeed. At the same time, lawyers expect an increase in divorces because of the coronavirus isolation situation.

    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/coro...isolation.html

  9. #9
    - stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    6,019
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Just laying down and rotting etc

  10. #10
    It's just a joke bro Janoy Cresva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 11 2014
    Posts
    2,433
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    I'm playing street fighter my nig

    I'm here for the ments.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    1,504
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31163063
    Im basically walking around for hours

    There is no one around

    The only young women I found works at this chinese corner store that is still open, 4/10 chinese girl, gonna go chat her up this evening lol

  12. #12
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    9,733
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by Janoy Cresva View Post
    Do you mtb? Me, I have a yeti I bought 15 years ago still a great bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  13. #13
    Senior Member BroBeansBrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2015
    Posts
    9,733
    Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949687
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    pedal bike life nigga, imma buy a pedal bike and wheelie and swerve all around soul they gonna call me "gook lord crizzle, seouls finest on a pedal bike"
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonblahadisciple View Post
    i did go to school months ago hadto stop when i went to mental hopsital
    i might go back
    idc about my life anymore tbh just buying steroids with my benefits and getting huge
    Pizza Slayer Crew

  14. #14
    - stfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 02 2016
    Posts
    6,019
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire God Liu Kang View Post
    Im basically walking around for hours

    There is no one around

    The only young women I found works at this chinese corner store that is still open, 4/10 chinese girl, gonna go chat her up this evening lol
    inb4 fitmisc' first Covid-19 positive case

  15. #15
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    28,373
    Mentioned
    1704 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949704
    @thesavagestallion your family would be happy if you died

    yo that retarded nig pony died of a fake dab overdose or did his whole skeletal frame collapse from 1 glass joint failing
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  16. #16
    Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949693
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    @thesavagestallion your family would be happy if you died

    yo that retarded nig pony died of a fake dab overdose or did his whole skeletal frame collapse from 1 glass joint failing
    Tf? Low energy
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  17. #17
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    28,373
    Mentioned
    1704 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949704
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    Tf? Low energy
    asked misc for wheelchair but not crippled

    do you even have energy
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  18. #18
    Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949693
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    asked misc for wheelchair but not crippled

    do you even have energy
    You lie about getting pussy


    To impress miscers



    Obviously you have no energy you are obese as high risk for dying of Covid19 because you are disabled
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

  19. #19
    frog out mog out bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    256
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    28,373
    Mentioned
    1704 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949704
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavagestallion View Post
    You lie about getting pussy


    To impress miscers



    Obviously you have no energy you are obese as high risk for dying of Covid19 because you are disabled
    all you can do is hope to try to change every subject to getting pussy cuzz you got no gains and cant fight wtf you gonna do brag bout a limp arm that struggles to press 30lb dumbells
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  20. #20
    Eat 246 daily thesavagestallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 07 2014
    Location
    Kyrgyzstan
    Weight
    220
    Height
    6?1
    Posts
    15,997
    Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949693
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    all you can do is hope to try to change every subject to getting pussy cuzz you got no gains and cant fight wtf you gonna do brag bout a limp arm that struggles to press 30lb dumbells
    no again, we talked about me doing 120 just last week

    you have a disease that makes your brain capacity lower


    you are not able to process thoughts the way a normal person can because you are handicapped


    so of course you cant get women, and i guess you just agreed you made that up
    -=FITMISC CHESS CHAMPION=-
    Mayor of Dabcity
    2 pec tears 1 surgery, 2 slipped discs, torn scapula, broken wrist
    Rehabbing body
    Cardioboii 20 min elliptical 4x a week > lifting
    “Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions