Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: So

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

So

Best real life friend DEAD. Motorcycle accident.

My dog DEAD. Shot by a complete psycho. Got blood on my shoes.

My maternal grandfather DEAD. Died a long, agonizing fucking death.

My sister DEAD. Horrible accident.

(last two happened shortly before I signed up here)

Girl (on-again off-again friend) I knew for most of my life. DEAD. SUICIDE. Fuck yeah, that was a great idea. Wish I had it in me to do something like that.

Best fitmisc friend DEAD. The only motherfucker I had to talk to. FUCKING DEAD.

My paternal grandfather is dying and is in a nursing home somewhere but I can't go fucking see him because I don't know where he is because his cunt of a wife (#8?) won't tell me where he is and threatened to call the police because I sent her a fucking facebook message asking about him which according to her is STALKING AND HARASSMENT

This is life. And this shit keeps happening. Almost all of that has happened in the last ten years and most of it has happened in the last seven years.

Not sure what to do here besides kill myself and I just don't have any desire or motivation to do that right now. Therapy's a joke. Not taking medication. So what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Btw, I'm really just venting, I guess. What advice could anyone possibly have? I'm just lost.
    Last edited by Menty; 2020-04-04 at 12:52 PM.

Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    ummmm how about this pal. Life is like 70-80 years long if you're lucky. It's not that long and your perception of time increases, so you end up hhurtling towards death. You might as well give it your best shot as you only have one go at this and just see what happens.

Ok you want to kill yourself. Well you're going to die one day anyway. May as well see it through to the end like a man

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Completely delete all social media and stay very far away from it.
    Work on self.
    Leave this website.

White trash midwest with a tiny pool in a small back yard surrounded by a cheap black chain fence
    Weight
    5 Instagram accounts
    Height
    Doxx king
    Mentioned
    739 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    Work on self.
    Leave this website.
    Add a hobby like wood working or painting

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    its over boyo~

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    ummmm how about this pal. Life is like 70-80 years long if you're lucky. It's not that long and your perception of time increases, so you end up hhurtling towards death. You might as well give it your best shot as you only have one go at this and just see what happens.

Ok you want to kill yourself. Well you're going to die one day anyway. May as well see it through to the end like a man
    Nah, I don't want to kill myself. I'm just having a hard time dealing with this stuff. I really don't have anyone to talk to. I wouldn't do anything stupid anyway because suicide is bullshit and it would be completely devastating to my mom if anything like that happened. I get what you're saying, though.

I have other shit to say but my mind is just fucked up right now. Maybe later.

Quote Originally Posted by NotAll View Post
    Work on self.
    Leave this website.
    Already started deleting shit.

I doubt I'll ever fully leave but I'll be here less and less because this forum is bullshit and its only saving grace is Blahautism. Those guys are all great posters and some of them have reached out and really tried to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Add a hobby like wood working or painting
    Believe it or not, I actually have thought about taking up painting. There's a lot of shit I want to do. There's also a lot of shit I'm going to have to do to prevent things from getting completely out of hand.
    Last edited by Menty; 2020-04-04 at 07:43 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    its over boyo~
    Nah, I'll persevere.

White trash midwest with a tiny pool in a small back yard surrounded by a cheap black chain fence
    Weight
    5 Instagram accounts
    Height
    Doxx king
    Mentioned
    739 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Menty View Post
    Nah, I'll persevere.
    Live life to it's fullest, do the things the friends we've lost can't. Honor them, do not dwell on them.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckzilla View Post
    Live life to it's fullest, do the things the friends we've lost can't. Honor them, do not dwell on them.
    For my mom, life is basically over. That's how she talks, it's how she acts. My sister was only 23 and we just stopped celebrating birthdays and holidays after that. It's been over five years now. I don't feel the same way my mom does. Life is not over for me, because I'm still here and there are things I want to do, but things keep happening and sometimes it feels like I'll just never be able to get away from all this hate and anger and paranoia. I was so fucking mad when I made this thread.

I went outside for about an hour and tried to think about something that didn't make me feel bad. I thought about the times my brother and I went to see my great-uncle. I thought about how far away from everything I was, away from the city and all the bullshit that comes with it. We'd just hang out with him and play his guitars and watch youtube videos with him and go out back and do some shooting. He has a Colt Single Action Army. What a beauty.

I've wanted to post about this stuff for a while but I kept thinking I'd regret it, but I'm a real person, and these are my thoughts, and these are my experiences, and I know there are some good people on this forum, including @Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC who did more than anyone to help me. He was a really good guy.

Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Best real life friend DEAD. Motorcycle accident.

My dog DEAD. Shot by a complete psycho. Got blood on my shoes.

My maternal grandfather DEAD. Died a long, agonizing fucking death.

My sister DEAD. Horrible accident.

(last two happened shortly before I signed up here)

Girl (on-again off-again friend) I knew for most of my life. DEAD. SUICIDE. Fuck yeah, that was a great idea. Wish I had it in me to do something like that.

Best fitmisc friend DEAD. The only motherfucker I had to talk to. FUCKING DEAD.

My paternal grandfather is dying and is in a nursing home somewhere but I can't go fucking see him because I don't know where he is because his cunt of a wife (#8?) won't tell me where he is and threatened to call the police because I sent her a fucking facebook message asking about him which according to her is STALKING AND HARASSMENT

This is life. And this shit keeps happening. Almost all of that has happened in the last ten years and most of it has happened in the last seven years.

Not sure what to do here besides kill myself and I just don't have any desire or motivation to do that right now. Therapy's a joke. Not taking medication. So what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Btw, I'm really just venting, I guess. What advice could anyone possibly have? I'm just lost.
    Which fitmiscers died?

Also wtf someone shot your dog??
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    Chief Operations Officer of Fitmisc
    *china crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    im highly masculine. i just consider it pointless being friends with men because you cant have sex with them. why bother being friends with people you cant even have sex with?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Which fitmiscers died?

Also wtf someone shot your dog??
    @Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC aka @John_Blano. March 14th of this year. Great guy. I could talk to him about anything. Not sure what happened but he had a lot of really serious health issues.

My dog was killed by a cop. I guess the front door had been open for some reason (not sure because he was already outside by the time I got there) and my sister and I couldn't get him to come to us or to go back inside, someone (probably my gay prison guard neighbor) called police, animal control, etc, and they showed up and watched for a bit, then two of them walked towards me and the dog, and one of them shot him. I saw blood come out of the left side of his body, like an arc.

Weight
    Too little
    Height
    3" bone pressed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    @Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC aka @John_Blano. March 14th of this year. Great guy. I could talk to him about anything. Not sure what happened but he had a lot of really serious health issues.

My dog was killed by a cop. I guess the front door had been open for some reason (not sure because he was already outside by the time I got there) and my sister and I couldn't get him to come to us or to go back inside, someone (probably my gay prison guard neighbor) called police, animal control, etc, and they showed up and watched for a bit, then two of them walked towards me and the dog, and one of them shot him. I saw blood come out of the left side of his body, like an arc.
    I don’t understand people like this. Why would you call the police over a dog? If you are not a completely retard a dog is a very easy creature to get deal with. Behave calmly, throw him a sausage or a patty and he will get along with you. If you are so scared just call your neighbor and tell him to come get his dog.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_mind View Post
    I don?t understand people like this. Why would you call the police over a dog? If you are not a completely retard a dog is a very easy creature to get deal with. Behave calmly, throw him a sausage or a patty and he will get along with you. If you are so scared just call your neighbor and tell him to come get his dog.
    I don't know. He was in our yard the whole time. He wasn't aggressive, didn't try to attack anyone or anything. But I guess someone got scared.

Can't prove who called the police but my neighbor's called them before for frivolous reasons. He accused me one time of trying to burn his house down. July 4th. Setting off some fireworks. A bottle rocket flies across the street, hits a curb, ricochets, and ends up on his porch.

Mentioned
    512 Post(s)

Fuck that's terrible bro. Really sorry to hear about your dog.

You had a bunch of horrible shit happen, but things will turn around if you be patient. All it takes is one positive event to happen and things will snowball from there.
    *china crew*
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    im highly masculine. i just consider it pointless being friends with men because you cant have sex with them. why bother being friends with people you cant even have sex with?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Fuck that's terrible bro. Really sorry to hear about your dog.

You had a bunch of horrible shit happen, but things will turn around if you be patient. All it takes is one positive event to happen and things will snowball from there.
    Thanks, man. I really appreciate the kind words, and I believe you 100%

Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Thanks, man. I really appreciate the kind words, and I believe you 100%
    i used to be down and out soon after high school. basically i was a loser in highschool, had barely any friends (mostly out of choice), graduated and cut contact with everyone by choice and felt like life was good, but felt lonely and severely depressed, in university i didnt make any effort to get to know people in the first few months.

then i met this one really cool woman (friend) who taught me to open up, used to play piano together with me at home and cook together with me, became real good friends and instantly the whole world opened up to me, started seeing things in a new light people wanted to get to know me etc.

now days i have graduated, been living in korea for the last 7 or 8 years, super tall and slim chinese fiance who is a good woman, works going well, post on a weird bodybuilding forum, im a pretty cool dude lifes going well.

like i said man, all it takes is one event or even person can change everything. your a cool dude and i feel for you bro, so PM me any time you need. not sure how good my advice can be, but happy to talk any time if you ever need.

#nohomo
    *china crew*
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*