Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Member Tolea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17 2020
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Height
    6'3
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1369978

    I came inside my girlfriend's mouth at least once everyday

    typically in the morning when i just woke up i quickly shove my dick inside her mouth then start fucking it until i bust a load

    i dont even care if shes still asleep this dick isn't going to suck itself would it

    nothing beats post nut clarity tbh this is how every man should start his day

    AND YOU?

  2. #2
    Deviant Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    2,348
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    I usually fuck my fleshlight for a while, get close then deny myself the finish. Makes me aggressive and energetic all day

  3. #3
    Member Documenting Reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 25 2020
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    And then you woke up and that's when you realized it was all a dream and that whole scenario you posted was laser-imprinted onto your brain w/ a laser microphone by some nigger hanging out in the alleyway who was high on crack

    Me? I'm tight AF. I grab one of the screwdrivers I keep nearby, wrap it up, grab some of the rope I keep close, tie myself up so it connects my neck to my ankles, and fuck my ass and choke myself when I orgasm-spasm.

  4. #4
    Senior Member cruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    Posts
    3,250
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Quote Originally Posted by Documenting Reality View Post
    And then you woke up and that's when you realized it was all a dream and that whole scenario you posted was laser-imprinted onto your brain w/ a laser microphone by some nigger hanging out in the alleyway who was high on crack

    Me? I'm tight AF. I grab one of the screwdrivers I keep nearby, wrap it up, grab some of the rope I keep close, tie myself up so it connects my neck to my ankles, and fuck my ass and choke myself when I orgasm-spasm.
    It is sad that your spastic activities are not real because you are only a regular reptilian. if you would finally accept that only by becoming a Jewish reptilian and mutilating your cockskin to 3/4 of its regular size you would be a happy spastic orgastic.

    After you realized the truth in this, I want you to first sit down. Then I will gladly send you the link to my consulting service.
    You're welcome.
    stop stalking me

  5. #5
    Member Documenting Reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 25 2020
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cruz View Post
    It is sad that your spastic activities are not real because you are only a regular reptilian. if you would finally accept that only by becoming a Jewish reptilian and mutilating your cockskin to 3/4 of its regular size you would be a happy spastic orgastic.

    After you realized the truth in this, I want you to first sit down. Then I will gladly send you the link to my consulting service.
    You're welcome.
    Ey, I'm just tryna get my butt wet

  6. #6
    Senior Member kevlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2018
    Posts
    2,275
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    I just finish inside of them
    Probably why I have a kid on the way and multiple pregnant scares from other girls

  7. #7
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    10,091
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlin View Post
    I just finish inside of them
    Probably why I have a kid on the way and multiple pregnant scares from other girls
    Boy or girl?

  8. #8
    Senior Member kevlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 20 2018
    Posts
    2,275
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    Quote Originally Posted by longNStrong View Post
    Boy or girl?
    Boy

  9. #9
    Senior Member longNStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 17 2017
    Posts
    10,091
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlin View Post
    Boy
    Congrats

  10. #10
    Senior Member Brobeans Stepdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 27 2019
    Posts
    539
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    41175859
    I also cum in your gfs mouth player

  11. #11
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    6,626
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949682
    This isn’t a gay thread.


  12. #12
    Platinum Member ZUZZBRAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 08 2016
    Posts
    14,235
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949691
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpeedo View Post
    This isn’t a gay thread.

    Well it wasn't till the Greek posted

    Quote Originally Posted by stud93 View Post
    stop calling mindless gay...hes a great dude

  13. #13
    High DHT Daddy Cheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 27 2018
    Posts
    1,197
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Never was a fan of giving a girl a facial, prefer to bust inside etc

Posting Permissions