Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Anybody listen to Ronnie Coleman on the JRE?

I didn't listen to the whole podcast yet but there is a 10 min section where him and Joe talk about the good stuff.

I know he has insane genetics but I think he definitely underplays what he used to use and contradicted himself a few times.
    Test, dbol and a little bit of growth hormone is all you need. About the same amount a pro baseball takes apparently lol

Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6 feet
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Matt Porters crazy growth protocol involved 500 to 1.5g test
    1 extra anabolic of 400 to 800 (eq deca primo)
    hgh all from 3 to 10 iu

This is generally what bodybuilders use, its more about time and genetics the rest.
    Youtube Matt Porter Protocol

Lantus insulin (slow released 30 iu to start)
    THIS LION HAS NO FEAR AT HEART
    LION COME FORTH
    COME FROM THE NORTH
    *Official aryan race representative crew*
    *OHP 120kg for reps standing crew*
    *Buried savagepony alive crew*
    FITMISC GOD

Weight
    SDA
    Height
    SDA
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakTeen View Post
    hgh all from 3 to 10 iu

This is generally what bodybuilders use, its more about time and genetics the rest.

Im shocked he compared primo and eq mg/mg to nandrolone

Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    @BBRP get a load of these people

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Watched a couple of clips and yeah, only BS. Nothing new. Obviously he was juiced to the gills specially when he worked with Chad Nicholls, strong everything at a little test and dbol just like baseball players.

Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripper908 View Post
    I didn't listen to the whole podcast yet but there is a 10 min section where him and Joe talk about the good stuff.

I know he has insane genetics but I think he definitely underplays what he used to use and contradicted himself a few times.
    Test, dbol and a little bit of growth hormone is all you need. About the same amount a pro baseball takes apparently lol
    Its bs watch the undercover interview. He claims he's on like 1250 test 300 primo and 3-700 drol a week 4iu gh a day at that point peak doses . I think they're all around the 1.5-2g mark Tbh.

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Also claimed he was natty until he was about 30 irl and never denied steroid use after that

Came off gear cold turkey with no pct and kept all his size. 20 seconds later he's on trt lol

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    Its bs watch the undercover interview. He claims he's on like 1250 test 300 primo and 3-700 drol a week 4iu gh a day at that point peak doses . I think they're all around the 1.5-2g mark Tbh.
    Seems to be more legit. I messaged another pro on insta one time because I saw in a youtube comment he said if anyone was interested he would happily tell them what he runs and it was along the lines of:
    1250 - 1500 test a week
    700-800 eq
    50 - 100 mg anadrol
    and 5 - 6 iu of pharm gh

after 8 weeks swap out the eq for 500-600 deca and another 8 weeks after that swap out the deaca for 350 tren ace

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I think Kevin Levrone's interview with Palumbo should be considered the baseline for all pros claiming to have superman genetics using bitch dosages

he used 3-4iu gh, wanna say it was 10-20 units of slin, 1-1.5g test, deca at around 600 tren at 350mg

the man most famous for being a hyper responder beyond what anyone knew humanly possible openly talked about using more gear than guys that don't have a tenth the genetics he did yet rival his lean mass.

Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1761 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakTeen View Post
    hgh all from 3 to 10 iu

matt porter was small and cared about his health and still croaked so the mass monsters are def using double those doses min
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Saw another vid recently on Fouad Abiad's channel with a guy named Big Mike who coaches Olympians apparently. Talks about the benefits of microdosing and how conventional methods of running gear that were used to are wrong.

"REAL BODYBUILDING PODCAST Ep.22"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boi View Post
    I think Kevin Levrone's interview with Palumbo should be considered the baseline for all pros claiming to have superman genetics using bitch dosages

he used 3-4iu gh, wanna say it was 10-20 units of slin, 1-1.5g test, deca at around 600 tren at 350mg

the man most famous for being a hyper responder beyond what anyone knew humanly possible openly talked about using more gear than guys that don't have a tenth the genetics he did yet rival his lean mass.
    Yeah, probably. Also, not trying to say the same shit all the time, but overall steroids quality were much better back in the day than today. I just know so many mofos abusing tren that look like chit and see them in the gym on a daily basis, I just can't comprehend how they look. Even with the lowest tier genetics, I just really don't know, I bet most of them are using Test Prop instead or it's completely bunk.

Saw another vid recently on Fouad Abiad's channel with a guy named Big Mike who coaches Olympians apparently. Talks about the benefits of microdosing and how conventional methods of running gear that were used to are wrong.

I watch Fouads stuff on YT too, solid and entertaining stuff. Was just watching Justin Harris right now. Enjoying it so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Microdosing?

Weight
    Height
    6'0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingMyron View Post
    Microdosing?
    From my understanding it means to take your weekly dose and dividing it into 7 smaller doses and injecting daily for more stable levels
    he claims it leads to better absorption and less sides

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    From my understanding it means to take your weekly dose and dividing it into 7 smaller doses and injecting daily for more stable levels
    he claims it leads to better absorption and less sides
    That's tedious asf might as well start lifting seriously natty then

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 138 View Post
    Yeah, probably. Also, not trying to say the same shit all the time, but overall steroids quality were much better back in the day than today. I just know so many mofos abusing tren that look like chit and see them in the gym on a daily basis, I just can't comprehend how they look. Even with the lowest tier genetics, I just really don't know, I bet most of them are using Test Prop instead or it's completely bunk.

I watch Fouads stuff on YT too, solid and entertaining stuff. Was just watching Justin Harris right now. Enjoying it so far.
    I agree 100%, you get what you pay for and I am absolutely positive 95% of ugl stuff is absolute trash, and its honestly sad that no one is able to rationalize that they have no idea the difference between quality vs shit.

Picture weed in high school. Everyone thought they had the most fire shit the world had to offer until one day they smoked something that was so much stronger than the shit they were buying before it obliterates their reality.

people have been deluded into thinking these UGL's are their friend just trying to help them get huge when in reality they're selling as diluted of shit as possible that people will still see an effect knowing no one that buys from them will know the difference.