Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)

CNN gay race baiter wipes his balls with his hand and puts it on a bartenders face

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...face-suit.html

Not a single mention about this and guy refused the settlement wants to take it to court.

Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    That faggot is one of the worst

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...face-suit.html

Not a single mention about this and guy refused the settlement wants to take it to court.

In the court of my public opinion, don is a dirty fag and therefor guilty.

Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Fuck court he'll prob get off the hook cuz he's a gay nigger Tbh. Should have pummeled him Tbh.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    Fuck court he'll prob get off the hook cuz he's a gay nigger Tbh. Should have pummeled him Tbh.
    How the guy didn't punch him in the face is astonishing to me lol. Prob woulda got a double hate crime

fitmisc dad/breeder He who shall not be named's Avatar
    Mentioned
    779 Post(s)
    This technique works but onlly on women.

casanova did the same, genital area especially the ballsack = pheromone factory and unbridled virility if you have the right health markers.....

wore thin sweatpants doing rear delt fly on a bench, got nutsack/gooch sweat all over it and didnt wipe it don (dgaf)

foid uses it for skullcrushers with pink dumbbells and places her head right on my sweat stain then after she does her sets walks past me and her pupils are dilated and was clearly turned on

theres a reason why when ur girl goes down on you she licks your balls/gooch area its a drug for her.

one of the many secrets im sharing
    "Paranoidbrah I'm sorry but Chad's cock is too good. It hits all my sweet spots just right. Ah, i'm cumming again!"

"You may have taken my first but I can never go back to your average penis again, I'm addicted to this cock, oohh cumming!"

"But it's okay, you can still jerk off to me fucking Chad anyday you like. We'll all be together again. Just like the Olive garden days....aaaHH cumming cumming!"

"Paranoidbrah-kun, do you want to kiss me? I have Chad's cum all over my mouth too."

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by He who shall not be named View Post
    This technique works but onlly on women.

casanova did the same, genital area especially the ballsack = pheromone factory and unbridled virility if you have the right health markers.....

wore thin sweatpants doing rear delt fly on a bench, got nutsack/gooch sweat all over it and didnt wipe it don (dgaf)

foid uses it for skullcrushers with pink dumbbells and places her head right on my sweat stain then after she does her sets walks past me and her pupils are dilated and was clearly turned on

theres a reason why when ur girl goes down on you she licks your balls/gooch area its a drug for her.

one of the many secrets im sharing
    I think I posted this already in college did this this experiment with my sweat ballsweast etc guys vs girls