Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6'5
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

Goymany to disband their tier 1 equivalent SOF KSK because of "far right links"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53237685

Germany doesn't deserve to be saved, tell me I'm wrong.

Germany's defence minister says she has ordered the partial dissolution of the elite KSK commando force, which has come under growing criticism over right-wing extremism in its ranks.

Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer told a newspaper it had become partly independent of the chain of command.

In May, police seized explosives and weapons at the home of a KSK soldier.

In January, military intelligence said there were almost 600 suspected far-right supporters in the army last year.

They also said the KSK (Special Forces Command) was seen as a particular problem, with 20 members of the elite force suspected of right-wing extremism.

The KSK had "become partially independent" from the chain of command, with a "toxic leadership culture", Ms Kramp-Karrenbauer told the Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper.

The minister set up a working group in May to examine the problem, and the group presented a report on its findings on Tuesday.

The KSK "cannot continue to exist in its current form" and must be "better integrated into the Bundeswehr [German army]", said the report, seen by the AFP news agency.

How far right caused earthquake in German politics
    German military orders Nazi material hunt
    One of the force's four companies, where extremism is said to be the most rife, will be dissolved and not replaced, the minister said.

"Anyone who turns out to be a right-wing extremist has no place in the Bundeswehr and must leave it," she told German radio.

KSK operations will be moved to other units as far as possible, and it will not take part in international exercises and missions until further notice.

Ms Kramp-Karrenbauer said the latest findings - including the disappearance of 48,000 rounds of ammunition and 62kg (137lb) of explosives - as "disturbing" and "alarming".

An internal investigation is due to determine whether those items were stolen or are missing due to sloppy bookkeeping.

The unit was founded in 1996, and has some 1,000 soldiers trained for crisis situations such as freeing hostages abroad, which had not been possible until then without assistance from other countries' forces.

The military's problem with far-right supporters emerged in 2017.

Inspections were ordered on all military barracks when Nazi-era memorabilia was found at two of them. Many of those suspected of far-right links are thought to be sympathetic to Germany's main opposition AfD party.
    *VYNZ GENERATION CREW*

*PIZZA SLAYER CREW*

*BAZINGA CREW*

*instead of negtrain cope88 just respond to everyone of his threads/posts with cope88 crew*

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec Assailant View Post
    I won't ever rape again

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    based

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Shite.

Mentioned
    1148 Post(s)
    Good. I’m tired of people worshipping these “elite” military geeks

Ooh, they think they’re tough shit because they can run 3 miles Woww so cool

We know that all of them secretly take steroid drugs too

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    Good. I?m tired of people worshipping these ?elite? military geeks

Ooh, they think they?re tough shit because they can run 3 miles Woww so cool

We know that all of them secretly take steroid drugs too
    of course they do, sof is just the pro sports of the infantry. If they have the means why wouldn't they take some little booster shots?
    Last edited by Hector; 2020-06-30 at 04:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FATFUCK123 View Post
    The only thing that will get me what I truly desire in life is looking less Indian.
    Quote Originally Posted by eod89 View Post
    I'm done lifting. When i start benching 225 my body gets weaker. Joints hurt. Lifting is pointless unless you sticking needles in your ass.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    of course they do, sof is just the pro sports of the infantry. If they have the means why wouldn't they take some little booster shots?
    well I imagine those aren't bodybuilder doses as that would be terrible for cardio

probably a lot of peptides GH etc. that aid regeneration as well

שָׁלוֹם עֲלֵיכֶם microwavedbeef's Avatar
    Mentioned
    928 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    it actually never happens. we are tested. btw i was trained at the farm at langely.