Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"The cops are here. Ma died."

That's what I said to my brother about two hours ago. This is my life. I'll add more later.

Keep calm and chive on! MindlessWork's Avatar
    Weight
    200lbs
    Height
    5'8"
    Mentioned
    1648 Post(s)
    Sorry for your loss.
    Never give up, never give in, never go down without a fight

numisc founding fathers crew

Master sandbagger at work

musclegod gang

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Sorry for your loss.
    Thanks, man. Any kind words are appreciated.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm really sorry man.

Be strong.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hateful man View Post
    I'm really sorry man.

Be strong.
    Thank you, brother. I appreciate it. It's been rough. I think I'm in shock. I just found out about 4 hours ago. I heard someone knocking, looked out, saw a cop, opened the door, saw a second cop. Eventually they got around to telling me she had died.

I got a lot of questions. I just want to know exactly what happened.

I was standing outside earlier when a neighbor (a MAJOR asshole) walked by and started talking shit, right in front of the cops. I can't deal with something like this and then have someone antagonize me like that. I couldn't believe he did that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    @IGotNext @BlueBlood @Frigg @Inshallah_blaha @Tactical Squirrel @redisni s'rekatihw s'ahalb @martin shkreli

One of you surely has answers to my questions. @Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC had all the answers to all my questions. He knew more than anyone about pain and loss. He's fucking dead now so I'm here tagging all these fucked up people, demanding they tell me how to deal with trauma. How do you get on with life after watching someone die? How can you go back to the way your life used to be after experiencing that?

I try so fucking hard to maintain some semblance of control over my life. This shit just keeps happening. It's so much in such a short period of time. And all of it hits so hard. So many people I cared about are gone.

How the fuck do you deal with prolonged grief? How do you fight the urge to hurt yourself and/or others? How do you deal with the nightmares? What will make it all stop? I have these horrible dreams. They're so fucking horrible.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Wait what.

You ok?

Im on holiday in jeju Island, will reply slowly
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    Chief Operations Officer of Fitmisc
    *china crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    im highly masculine. i just consider it pointless being friends with men because you cant have sex with them. why bother being friends with people you cant even have sex with?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ANAL View Post
    @IGotNext @BlueBlood @Frigg @Inshallah_blaha @Tactical Squirrel @redisni s'rekatihw s'ahalb @martin shkreli

One of you surely has answers to my questions. @Jason Blaha VC, DSC, MC had all the answers to all my questions. He knew more than anyone about pain and loss. He's fucking dead now so I'm here tagging all these fucked up people, demanding they tell me how to deal with trauma. How do you get on with life after watching someone die? How can you go back to the way your life used to be after experiencing that?

I try so fucking hard to maintain some semblance of control over my life. This shit just keeps happening. It's so much in such a short period of time. And all of it hits so hard. So many people I cared about are gone.

How the fuck do you deal with prolonged grief? How do you fight the urge to hurt yourself and/or others? How do you deal with the nightmares? What will make it all stop? I have these horrible dreams. They're so fucking horrible.
    i feel you man

try thinking of your brother, he doesn't want to see you die or hurt yourself either

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Wait what.

You ok?

Im on holiday in jeju Island, will reply slowly
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    i feel you man

try thinking of your brother, he doesn't want to see you die or hurt yourself either
    To clarify, my grandmother died. She and my grandfather raised me so they were like my real parents. That's how I treated them. My mom and I have a strained relationship, and my dad is a fucking scumbag who I haven't seen in over 20 years.

Anyway.

I know very little at this point. Going to the funeral home tomorrow. Going to talk to the medical examiner. I have a lot of questions, because some of what I know (not going into detail) is very odd. The police sergeant I talked to gave me a number to call, so maybe I'll talk to him.

As hard as it was to tell my brother, telling my mom was so much worse. She was hysterical.

I'm in a very weird mood right now.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Hey man i havent been on here lately. Sorry for all the shit goimg on with you. Shoot me a pm to chat if you want.