Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    590
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23758374

    How amazing are steroid drugs?!

    Put the same effort into any athletic endeavor, but you get twice the results of a natty cuck. Bigger stronger more coordinated better spacial recognition better recall better fighter faster look jacked strangers always compliment you on your jackedness have abs eating pies etc etc etc.

    Let's be real. Non sdas are just jealous pussies.

    Basically don't take roids if you want to be more feminine and cut your dick off like the schizo nx76xx

  2. #2
    pharma bro martin shkreli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 25 2019
    Location
    Jail
    Posts
    6,513
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949680
    Steroid drugs were a lot of fun and worked amazing
    the brock lesnar of pharmaceuticals
    Chief Operations Officer of Fitmisc
    *china crew*
    *piss inside womans pussy crew*
    *BBRP's soldier crew*
    *OG explosion crew*
    *phone poster crew*
    *so alpha that i quote myself in my signature crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    im highly masculine. i just consider it pointless being friends with men because you cant have sex with them. why bother being friends with people you cant even have sex with?

  3. #3
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    Put the same effort into any athletic endeavor, but you get twice the results of a natty cuck. Bigger stronger more coordinated better spacial recognition better recall better fighter faster look jacked strangers always compliment you on your jackedness have abs eating pies etc etc etc.

    Let's be real. Non sdas are just jealous pussies.

    Basically don't take roids if you want to be more feminine and cut your dick off like the schizo nx76xx


    better fighter?

    do I need to redirect you to the SDA losing fights thread?

  4. #4
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    590
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23758374
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post


    better fighter?

    do I need to redirect you to the SDA losing fights thread?
    All MMA fighters are on roids you retarded schizo.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    All MMA fighters are on roids you retarded schizo.
    they aren't bloated up tards on 500 mg of test e

  6. #6
    Senior Member CircusBell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 04 2016
    Posts
    828
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Non sda are feminine?

    Roids make men grow titties that's why all your favorite bodybuilder have their nipple glands removed, it's basically a sex change,

    But I respekt your rights nigga

  7. #7
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    I came inside her 5 times
    Weight
    I was able to do this within a 9 hour time period
    Height
    which means that I have now officially matched the savage stallion's record.
    Posts
    9,742
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    I see youre trying to change the tide on this forum like me

    Let us join forces, you promote steroids and I'll promote sex and together we will turn this forum into a really cool place
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  8. #8
    Swedish bencher WeakTeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 17 2015
    Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6 feet
    Posts
    4,403
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    True, steroids are used by all athletes and all alphas
    THIS LION HAS NO FEAR AT HEART
    LION COME FORTH
    COME FROM THE NORTH
    *Official aryan race representative crew*
    *OHP 120kg for reps standing crew*
    *Buried savagepony alive crew*
    FITMISC GOD

  9. #9
    Certified "MONSTER" Cuckzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2016
    Location
    White trash midwest with a tiny pool in a small back yard surrounded by a cheap black chain fence
    Weight
    5 Instagram accounts
    Height
    Doxx king
    Posts
    11,916
    Mentioned
    750 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949688

  10. #10
    hisss bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    30,672
    Mentioned
    1780 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949706
    if they are so bad why is hoke hogan still alive and bigger than you
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  11. #11
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    2,907
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949676
    You think they make you cool

    Au contraire

    Everybody can tell, even a jacked natty from a weak sda

    No one is mirin

  12. #12
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,570
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by martin shkreli View Post
    Steroid drugs were a lot of fun and worked amazing
    How were they fun?

    I Imagine being horny enough to shag 3x a day with a Rock hard SDA cock would be fun though...

  13. #13
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    I came inside her 5 times
    Weight
    I was able to do this within a 9 hour time period
    Height
    which means that I have now officially matched the savage stallion's record.
    Posts
    9,742
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    How were they fun?

    I Imagine being horny enough to shag 3x a day with a Rock hard SDA cock would be fun though...
    My record is 6 times within 24 hours without steroids
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  14. #14
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,570
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    My record is 6 times within 24 hours without steroids
    I've Beat it 5x in one day but with real Sex you dont Run yourself raw and Need neosporin to recover.

    I've Done two Girls Back to Back but thats about it

    Pretty Sure after the third time within 24 hours ill have called IT a day plus my loads would Look weak/pathetic No Point in continuing If thats the case

  15. #15
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    I came inside her 5 times
    Weight
    I was able to do this within a 9 hour time period
    Height
    which means that I have now officially matched the savage stallion's record.
    Posts
    9,742
    Mentioned
    664 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    I've Beat it 5x in one day but with real Sex you dont Run yourself raw and Need neosporin to recover.

    I've Done two Girls Back to Back but thats about it

    Pretty Sure after the third time within 24 hours ill have called IT a day plus my loads would Look weak/pathetic No Point in continuing If thats the case
    Take a few days completely off cooming before a scheduled sex date, let your big dick energy reset and then when the time comes youll be busting 3+ nuts like nothing

    This can only be done without a condom
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  16. #16
    Senior Member autismos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 26 2018
    Posts
    5,570
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Take a few days completely off cooming before a scheduled sex date, let your big dick energy reset and then when the time comes youll be busting 3+ nuts like nothing

    This can only be done without a condom
    Best Sex I've Had was Always after at least two Weeks of Not cooming

    Condom Sex is bullshit but cant Trust These hoes nowadays

    Came Up completely Clean on my Last STD Panel and Plan on staying that way, while I was at the urologists office I got a free prostate Exam(which I liked) and a prescription For viagra so my next Partner can feel the big dick Energy at full force before I coom inside...

Posting Permissions