Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675

    SDA's and their inflated confidence is just laughable

    so delusional they think big muscles are the key to everything giving them unlimited power

    like that bald bodybuilder in the pool video "im going to get so many chicks now they just dont appraoch me cuz im looking too good" when everyone is just LOLing in their heads

    smh

  2. #2
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22899380
    Almost as over confident as schizos that think they are tough because Muh anger issues seeing red



    Can't believe how Cringe you are Tbh no wonder you're a schizo outcast

  3. #3
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    Almost as over confident as schizos that think they are tough because Muh anger issues seeing red



    Can't believe how Cringe you are Tbh no wonder you're a schizo outcast
    lol this conversation is pointless at this point the drugs have gone to his brain

  4. #4
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22899380
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    lol this conversation is pointless at this point the drugs have gone to his brain
    I sEe ReD wAtChOuT gUiSe Im A pSyChO



    You're like the retarded kid at school Tbh.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    I sEe ReD wAtChOuT gUiSe Im A pSyChO



    You're like the retarded kid at school Tbh.
    i may be retarded socially/emotionally but thats the way of mentally ill motherufckers

  6. #6
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22899380
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    i may be retarded socially/emotionally but thats the way of mentally ill motherufckers
    I know you're retarded. It's easy to tell. You should know you're retarded and shut your mouth tho.

  7. #7
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    I know you're retarded. It's easy to tell. You should know you're retarded and shut your mouth tho.
    how can you call me retarded when you inject steroids

    lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22899380
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    how can you call me retarded when you inject steroids

    lol
    Because I'm successful at life and anything i do and you're a retarded spastic schizo.

    Roids only make me an even better person even tho im just born better than you Tbh.

  9. #9
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    Because I'm successful at life and anything i do and you're a retarded spastic schizo.

    Roids only make me an even better person even tho im just born better than you Tbh.
    you seem very butthurt

    wouldn't surprise me if you are successful at anything you do as you are very insecure

    you'll never be good enough tho

  10. #10
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22899380
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    you seem very butthurt

    wouldn't surprise me if you are successful at anything you do as you are very insecure

    you'll never be good enough tho
    Nah. I'm only pissed i can't smack the shit out of you to put you in your place thru the screen Tbh.

  11. #11
    Senior Member RoightHyuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 16 2018
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949675
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    Nah. I'm only pissed i can't smack the shit out of you to put you in your place thru the screen Tbh.
    smack me and beat me up all you want

    you'll never be good enough

  12. #12
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22899380
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    smack me and beat me up all you want

    you'll never be good enough
    Lol. K.

  13. #13
    Swedish bencher WeakTeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 17 2015
    Weight
    115kg
    Height
    6 feet
    Posts
    4,403
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    Did an sda steal ur girl?
    THIS LION HAS NO FEAR AT HEART
    LION COME FORTH
    COME FROM THE NORTH
    *Official aryan race representative crew*
    *OHP 120kg for reps standing crew*
    *Buried savagepony alive crew*
    FITMISC GOD

  14. #14
    hisss bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Posts
    30,660
    Mentioned
    1779 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949706
    Quote Originally Posted by RoightHyuh View Post
    so delusional they think big muscles are the key to everything giving them unlimited power

    like that bald bodybuilder in the pool video "im going to get so many chicks now they just dont appraoch me cuz im looking too good" when everyone is just LOLing in their heads

    smh
    that big bodybuilder was a christian man of god loyal to his wife and is bigger balder whiter and richer than you will ever be nice try incel trying to discredit a hard working slav


    your prolly a jew and want everyone to be on estrogen tranny freek
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

Posting Permissions