Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuente View Post
    Yeah, 'cause chicken breasts are so heavenly, instead.

I don't even rely on them that much, but it comes handy to have a tub around in the house.
    Also, tbh, I find vanilla flavored protein shakes pretty palatable.

The day someone finds a way to have abs snacking on bars of snickers, past 25 y.o., I hope he gives me a call.
    i usually eat pork or beef instead

but chicken is okay too it's fried in butter with papa-rika

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchi jonefu View Post
    me too nikka.

i had a cheat meal when my date stood me up (why does this keep happening) again. bought some KFC and put it in the takeaway containers and closed the lid so it gets all steamy just how i like my meals to be.

sad thing was i crashed my car because im 5'2 and too short to reach the brake pedal so now i just walk to fast food joins then walk home (its a 20 min walk so the food gets nice and steamy inside the container) then sit in the car and eat it.

That was funny as heck.

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nevergivein View Post
    1 litre of unhomogenized milk
    chicken satays
    2 baked potatoes with butter and lo salt (50% sodium 50% potassium)
    had 2000 calories for breakfast

up your bloat game son

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Torreto View Post
    Ring ring ring ring
    Hello It's fuente
    Hi fuente, take steroids eat snickers and have abs
    Thank you Dominic i will
    Click.......
    Heh, you have a point there.
    Having abs post 25 as a natty, while having to sit for hours in front of a desk, is a pain in the ass.

But I don't give a shit about things like being big (on top of other reasons I like to practice sport activities where not being heavy is preferable), or impressive strenght wise.
    So starting to take stuff that can mess with your overall health and your hair follicles, really doesn't seem worth it.

Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1805 Post(s)
    Having abs post 25 as a natty, while having to sit for hours in front of a desk, is a pain in the ass.

But I don't give a shit about things like being big (on top of other reasons I like to practice sport activities where not being heavy is preferable), or impressive strenght wise.
    So starting to take stuff that can mess with your overall health and your hair follicles, really doesn't seem worth it.
    typical normies excuses as to why they cant be bigger than effer
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    typical normies excuses as to why they cant be bigger than effer
    Heh.
    Though, seriously, I have no idea how good of a drug responder I'd personally be, but I am not gifted as a natty either.
    Never claimed the opposite.
    Not paki-genes or anything like that, but if I had to guess I'd put myself at the 70th percentile. Perhaps 75th. 80th at best.
    And given that the 1-50 percentiles are subhuman...
    Also referring only to random european whites, didn't grow up around blacks and such so I don't have a good reference.

Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    1805 Post(s)
    Heh.
    Though, seriously, I have no idea how good of a drug responder I'd personally be, but I am not gifted as a natty either.
    Never claimed the opposite.
    Not paki-genes or anything like that, but if I had to guess I'd put myself at the 70th percentile. Perhaps 75th. 80th at best.
    And given that the 1-50 percentiles are subhuman...
    Also referring only to random european whites, didn't grow up around blacks and such so I don't have a good reference.
    alot of pros looked like dyel geeks or fat before discovering their response or they just blasted grams out the gate yolo like dallas mcarver
    musclegod gang

slavic strength crew

*Degenerate Crew*

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    alot of pros looked like dyel geeks or fat before discovering their response or they just blasted grams out the gate yolo like dallas mcarver
    Well, I guess one never knows.
    But, all the same, what are the odds?

I wouldn't do it even if I knew for sure, let alone take said huge gamble.
    Don't want to be a BB nor a powerlifter, anyway. So what's the point?

All I wish existed is a PED that made you look 24/7 the way you look after a good pump, without shutting you down at all, or having any health consequences / side effects. Heck: I don't even take creatine.
    The same for abs - definitely not taking DNP or stims.
    Other than that I don't care.
    So whatev.

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Weight
    I was able to do this within a 9 hour time period
    Height
    which means that I have now officially matched the savage stallion's record.
    Mentioned
    675 Post(s)

I am 28 and have abs 100% natural hard work

I eat chocolate candy and/or icecream almost every day
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    I am 28 and have abs 100% natural hard work
    I eat chocolate candy and/or icecream almost every day
    Props. Good for you. I cannot pull it off anymore.
    Tbh also 'cause once I start eating stuff like icecream I tend to go overboard: practicizing portion control with such rewarding foods is torture too me. It would be like having a willing 8-10 in my bed and only kissing her on her kneck.

Though, what kind of job do you do?
    I don't care about the specific job, I mostly mean blue collar vs white collar or better said active vs. sedentary?
    And how many hours of weights + cardio per week?

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    675 Post(s)
    Props. Good for you. I cannot pull it off anymore.
    Tbh also 'cause once I start eating stuff like icecream I tend to go overboard: practicizing portion control with such rewarding foods is torture too me. It would be like having a willing 8-10 in my bed and only kissing her on her kneck.

Though, what kind of job do you do?
    I don't care about the specific job, I mostly mean blue collar vs white collar or better said active vs. sedentary?
    And how many hours of weights + cardio per week?
    Hmmm my job has me walking around some but I dont think thats particularly relevant here because I didnt get any fatter during my vacation either, which I spent mostly lying around at the house

Gym is like 60-90 minutes 3 times a week and that includes the cardio which is 10 minutes on elliptical at the end of my workout

I guess it helps that I've never been fat my entire life

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Hmmm my job has me walking around some but I dont think thats particularly relevant here because I didnt get any fatter during my vacation either, which I spent mostly lying around at the house

Gym is like 60-90 minutes 3 times a week and that includes the cardio which is 10 minutes on elliptical at the end of my workout

I guess it helps that I've never been fat my entire life
    That's not much at all. I doubt I could pull it off.

Fuck. I was always skinny effortlessly.
    Didn't have full abs but only a bit more than a "hint" of them as a teen only because I was eating like a moron (tons of junk food and everything).
    Around 25y.o. things started to change. I don't mean super-"bloated", but damn me if I don't have to be quite disciplined to have abs.

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    675 Post(s)
    That's not much at all. I doubt I could pull it off.

Fuck. I was always skinny effortlessly.
    Didn't have full abs but only a bit more than a "hint" of them as a teen only because I was eating like a moron (tons of junk food and everything).
    Around 25y.o. things started to change. I don't mean super-"bloated", but damn me if I don't have to be quite disciplined to have abs.
    What exactly do we consider to be "full abs" here?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    What exactly do we consider to be "full abs" here?
    Yeah, I don't mean 'stage ready'.
    But I mean being easily able see them with quite a bit of "countour" and to "count them"; preferably 6 of them and not only 4.
    Forget about the 8 pack, though.

For the most part I always had a "faded" 4-pack.
    A defined 6-pack takes quite a bit of commitment, especially during times when, on top of gym/cardio/sports, I don't get to move around the city during the day.

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    675 Post(s)
    Yeah, I don't mean 'stage ready'.
    But I mean being easily able see them with quite a bit of "countour" and to "count them"; preferably 6 of them and not only 4.
    Forget about the 8 pack, though.

For the most part I always had a "faded" 4-pack.
    A defined 6-pack takes quite a bit of commitment, especially during times when, on top of gym/cardio/sports, I don't get to move around the city during the day.
    I would have a somewhat faded 6-pack but the lower abs kinda blend together so it looks more like a 5-pack or something. The rows are definitely visible, the line in the middle not so much

I look at any bodyfat charts on google and the 15% one seems tl be the closest to what I have

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I would have a somewhat faded 6-pack but the lower abs kinda blend together so it looks more like a 5-pack or something. The rows are definitely visible, the line in the middle not so much
    Well, more or less... no need to split hairs afterall:
    while I care way more than the average guy over25 about having abs/ not being "bloated", and about having some decent muscle definition, my standards are way more lax than those of people on 'YT- fitness channels' or BBforums.

I think were you're at is already good enough.
    Especially IRL and especially if you can achieve it by training only 3x week and eating things like ice-cream almost every day.
    At that point it's likely 'diminishing returns', probably the further results wouldn't be worth for you the added commitment, less enjoyable lifestyle.

Weight
    Height
    Mentioned
    675 Post(s)
    Well, more or less... no need to split hairs afterall:
    while I care way more than the average guy over25 about having abs/ not being "bloated", and about having some decent muscle definition, my standards are way more lax than those of people on 'YT- fitness channels' or BBforums.

I think were you're at is already good enough.
    Especially IRL and especially if you can achieve it by training only 3x week and eating things like ice-cream almost every day.
    At that point it's likely 'diminishing returns', probably the further results wouldn't be worth for you the added commitment, less enjoyable lifestyle.
    Check out these badboys I bought today my man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12