Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member Dbolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 13 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Weight
    205
    Height
    5'9"
    Posts
    1,239
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677

    Minneapolis City Council, after voting to defund the police, now asks "where are the police?"

    This didn't take long.

    Just months after leading an effort that would have defunded the police department, City Council members at Tuesday's work session pushed chief Medaria Arradondo to tell them how the department is responding to the violence.

    https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...are-the-police

    https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...c-b4a713e3903b

  2. #2
    Senior Member RentFree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 30 2020
    Posts
    683
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33674680

  3. #3
    Toilet Humor ArmitageShanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    1,874
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    "violence interrupter"



    Is this a jogger city?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Dbolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 13 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Weight
    205
    Height
    5'9"
    Posts
    1,239
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmitageShanks View Post
    "violence interrupter"



    Is this a jogger city?
    Check out that council member:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philli...%20157%20votes.

    "Cunningham is one of three Minneapolis City Council members who voted to dismantle the city's police department and afterwards started using private security for protection, out of public funds."
    Last edited by Dbolic; 2020-09-16 at 01:19 PM.

  5. #5
    Toilet Humor ArmitageShanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    1,874
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbolic View Post
    Check out that council member:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philli...%20157%20votes.

    "Cunningham is one of three Minneapolis City Council members who voted to dismantle the city's police department and afterwards started using private security for protection, out of public funds."
    Mental/10.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Warrior_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 11 2020
    Location
    Taiwan
    Weight
    Too little
    Height
    3" bone pressed
    Posts
    958
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    39805933

  7. #7
    Fitmisc user Vincel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 12 2019
    Posts
    7,614
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949681
    inb4 martial law

  8. #8
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    8,609
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    I love the arguments that the “defund the police” idiots would put up. Of course if you “reallocate” their funding and demoralize them you are going to have problems but these sub iq leftists can’t see very far into the future. It’s like watching a bunch of toddlers throwing a tantrum to get what they want and not realizing the consequences.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Dbolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 13 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Weight
    205
    Height
    5'9"
    Posts
    1,239
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    The big lesson for the US is to never ever skip a city council election.

  10. #10
    Senior Member IronLaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2018
    Posts
    2,089
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Distract & Deny View Post
    I love the arguments that the “defund the police” idiots would put up. Of course if you “reallocate” their funding and demoralize them you are going to have problems but these sub iq leftists can’t see very far into the future. It’s like watching a bunch of toddlers throwing a tantrum to get what they want and not realizing the consequences.
    Yea it's called having a low AF IQ.


    "We need to have more women and minority voices in power". No, women and minorities are retarded. They already ruined cities, schools, sports, entertainment, cars, etc. Now they are trying to ruin the country.


    New rule: Only alpha white men get to be in charge of important things.

  11. #11
    Senior Member IronLaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 21 2018
    Posts
    2,089
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbolic View Post
    The big lesson for the US is to never ever skip a city council election.
    Yea because it lets black queer retards make important decisions.

    How blackqueerretarded would you have to be to want to get rid of cops? Holy shit.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Dbolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 13 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Weight
    205
    Height
    5'9"
    Posts
    1,239
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    What happens when you try to recall a Marxist Socialist:

    SEATTLE - On Tuesday, Seattle City Council approved the use of city funds to pay for Kshama Sawant’s legal fees connected to the recall effort underway against her.

    https://www.q13fox.com/news/seattle-...cted-to-recall

  13. #13
    suburban savage bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    31,315
    Mentioned
    1817 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949708
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLaw View Post
    Yea because it lets black queer retards make important decisions.

    How blackqueerretarded would you have to be to want to get rid of cops? Holy shit.
    pretty sure that black tranny msged me before on one of those weirdo apps srs
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  14. #14
    CEO the ceo of racism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 04 2020
    Location
    delray beach
    Weight
    135kg
    Height
    6'5
    Posts
    362
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11440329
    *Equally racist towards everyone crew*
    *rightful owner and CEO of fitmisc*
    *admin of Tech Support & Suggestions section*

  15. #15
    Unphotoshopped Distract & Deny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 21 2016
    Posts
    8,609
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLaw View Post
    No, women and minorities are retarded




Posting Permissions