Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Are jinns going to get me

For bullying some autistic kid on the internet? I think he was a late Bloomer and had a single mum, and is now trying to make up for it by posting condom pics on internet boards, and trying desperately to get fat females' attention. I know he's autistic because no well adjusted person would do this, others have confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post

All those years in school as the unwanted incel kid watching from the side as all the pretty girls would orbit the Chads.

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    This thread:
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    This thread:
    This one?

Yeah the guy is a complete autist
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...R-OF-TEENAGERS

Everyone cringes when he opens his mouth so he has to bang half blacked out fat bitches so he feels Muh foid approval (he lives for this)

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    This one?

Everyone cringes when he opens his mouth so he has to bang half blacked out fat bitches so he feels Muh foid approval (he lives for this)
    Oh wow a typical "i know you are but what am i!" response from Bulgarian, what a surprise!

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    Height
    6'5''
    Mentioned
    458 Post(s)
    This one?

agree 100% what a geek tbh

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Late bloomer is still much better than the never bloomer non-achiever go-nowhere lifetime failure that you are @Bulgarian
    Fucking LOL @ you acting like youre in any position to make fun of me

Also I'm fairly confident that you are under 28 years old, so if anyone here is an autistic kid, it's definitely you little man

Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    This one?

He's the kind of guy who worships a girl with an OnlyFans telling them they look beautiful and gets high if they say "Thanks" back, tbh.

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    He's the kind of guy who worships a girl with an OnlyFans telling them they look beautiful and gets high if they say "Thanks" back, tbh.
    Got a new keyboard the other day, srs. Got to hear my oneitis' voice yesterday, and it's the best present I could get. Made side dishes for the fam dinner and people are losing their shit over some sauteed green beans like they're the bestest. smh.

Tbh

Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Got a new keyboard the other day, srs. Got to hear my oneitis' voice yesterday, and it's the best present I could get. Made side dishes for the fam dinner and people are losing their shit over some sauteed green beans like they're the bestest. smh.

Tbh
    Clearly mad over my culinary skills, and the fact that I got a dime piece girl while you're making up stories about banging out girls with their holes already stretched out long before you got there.

Have you ever even died? lol Pussy.

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Clearly mad over my culinary skills, and the fact that I got a dime piece girl while you're making up stories about banging out girls with their holes already stretched out long before you got there.

Have you ever even died? lol Pussy.
    None of my stories are made up but sure keep telling yourself that lil buddy.

Have u still seen her face or did it stop with the voice?

Mentioned
    510 Post(s)

You amuse me. My little Finnish smurf. Only makes sense that you're an incel. You probably got bullied by Somalians growing up, and your mum probably told you to chimps are people too.

Do you think your incelism is related more to the country you live in being beta(Finland)? Or just your personal upbringing?

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    You amuse me. My little Finnish smurf. Only makes sense that you're an incel. You probably got bullied by Somalians growing up, and your mum probably told you to chimps are people too.

Do you think your incelism is related more to the country you live in being beta(Finland)? Or just your personal upbringing?
    ^^ This post was written by a 15 year old child who has admittedly never touched a woman in his life

Let that sink in

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

None of your stories add up. If you're a supposed slayer why are you such a whipped cuck?

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    None of your stories add up. If you're a supposed slayer why are you such a whipped cuck?
    Whipped cuck in what way?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Whipped cuck in what way?
    Like. You're so desperate for female attention and that's how you measure everything.. Its hard to respect a man that thinks highly of women.

Your entire fucking (fat) girls pseudo alpha thing is to cope that you're enough because you've been a bullied cuck your entire life.

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Like. You're so desperate for female attention and that's how you measure everything.. Its hard to respect a man that thinks highly of women.

Your entire fucking (fat) girls pseudo alpha thing is to cope that you're enough because you've been a bullied cuck your entire life.
    The fact that I love women doesnt make me a whipped cuck in any way, but the way you keep bitching and crying about it shows your insecurity and jealousy over the matter. You really wish women would care about you and like you but they dont and never have and thats literally the reason why you cope with this black knight incel doomer bullshit.

I really dont care if you respect me or not, I absolutely do not respect you either. I think youre a massive cringeworthy tryhard and overall very sad individual, in fact I think it's better I dont have your respect because you represent everything I would never want to be. Youre a lifetime loser who dwells in his own failures and gave up on life, you have no ambitions and no plans to make your life better you would rather just stay bitter and mad at the world and take your frustrations out by trolling around the internet acting like a child.

Inb4 you back the fuck out like a cowardly little pussy once again because you cant handle being confronted with words of truth

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    The fact that I love women doesnt make me a whipped cuck in any way, but the way you keep bitching and crying about it shows your insecurity and jealousy over the matter. You really wish women would care about you and like you but they dont and never have and thats literally the reason why you cope with this black knight incel doomer bullshit.

I really dont care if you respect me or not, I absolutely do not respect you either. I think youre a massive cringeworthy tryhard and overall very sad individual, in fact I think it's better I dont have your respect because you represent everything I would never want to be. Youre a lifetime loser who dwells in his own failures and gave up on life, you have no ambitions and no plans to make your life better you would rather just stay bitter and mad at the world and take your frustrations out by trolling around the internet acting like a child.

Inb4 you back the fuck out like a cowardly little pussy once again because you cant handle being confronted with words of truth
    Tldr

I don't need to make my life better tho. I have a better paying job than you, more money, a full normal family, and I'm much bigger than you. Literally rather be me on all accounts.

Its literally just going out in the world and having to see entitled cunts that don't know their place or respect men because of wks like you.

Men have to either live with other men being enabling cucks or put them in line.

It's not jealousy. It's disgust.

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Tldr

I don't need to make my life better tho. I have a better paying job than you, more money, a full normal family, and I'm much bigger than you. Literally rather be me on all accounts.

Its literally just going out in the world and having to see entitled cunts that don't know their place or respect men because of wks like you.

Men have to either live with other men being enabling cucks or put them in line.

It's not jealousy. It's disgust.
    No, men are still well respected in this society. It's just that people like you are not seen as men, not really.

Youre a sad pathetic beta manchild and you sit there whining and crying about how much the world sucks because you dont have the balls to take it and make it your own like a real man would.

Instead all you do with your time is troll around the internet, getting emotionally invested in anonymous people and their responses to you. Another thing men dont do.

Sure helped alot growing up in a normal family and having all that money, you still turned out a fuckup

Last edited by Online Warlord; 2020-10-12 at 06:56 AM.

Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    No, men are still well respected in this society. It's just that people like you are not seen as men, not really.

Instead all you do with your time is troll around the internet, getting emotionally invested in anonymous people and their responses to you. Another thing men dont do.

Says the guy who read every post of long ass threads with 14 chapters, continues to do so, made a "cliffs" thread, and touts it in his signature like it's not some autistic shit..

Most of the shit you say as a insult to people is projection.

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Says the guy who read every post of long ass threads with 14 chapters, continues to do so, made a "cliffs" thread, and touts it in his signature like it's not some autistic shit..

Most of the shit you say as a insult to people is projection.
    LMAO youre still jealous of the cliffs thread? Geez youre such a petty little kid

You clearly dont understand how this works and I feel like an explanation would be wasted on a low IQ dolt like you so KTHNXBAI

Oh ps. it's an insult you retard
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2020-10-12 at 04:26 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast