Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42
  1. #1
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    762
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30266630

    Are jinns going to get me

    For bullying some autistic kid on the internet? I think he was a late Bloomer and had a single mum, and is now trying to make up for it by posting condom pics on internet boards, and trying desperately to get fat females' attention. I know he's autistic because no well adjusted person would do this, others have confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post

    All those years in school as the unwanted incel kid watching from the side as all the pretty girls would orbit the Chads.

  2. #2
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    The Dancing Bozo Nightclub
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    10,688
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    This thread:
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  3. #3
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    762
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30266630
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    This thread:
    This one?

    Yeah the guy is a complete autist
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...R-OF-TEENAGERS

    Everyone cringes when he opens his mouth so he has to bang half blacked out fat bitches so he feels Muh foid approval (he lives for this)

  4. #4
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    The Dancing Bozo Nightclub
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    10,688
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    This one?

    Yeah the guy is a complete autist
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...R-OF-TEENAGERS

    Everyone cringes when he opens his mouth so he has to bang half blacked out fat bitches so he feels Muh foid approval (he lives for this)
    Oh wow a typical "i know you are but what am i!" response from Bulgarian, what a surprise!
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  5. #5
    Senior Member Aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05 2014
    Location
    Auckland
    Weight
    240
    Height
    6'5''
    Posts
    7,212
    Mentioned
    458 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949685
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    This one?

    Yeah the guy is a complete autist
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...R-OF-TEENAGERS

    Everyone cringes when he opens his mouth so he has to bang half blacked out fat bitches so he feels Muh foid approval (he lives for this)
    agree 100% what a geek tbh

  6. #6
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    The Dancing Bozo Nightclub
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    10,688
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Late bloomer is still much better than the never bloomer non-achiever go-nowhere lifetime failure that you are @Bulgarian
    Fucking LOL @ you acting like youre in any position to make fun of me

    Also I'm fairly confident that you are under 28 years old, so if anyone here is an autistic kid, it's definitely you little man
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  7. #7
    Mr. Blonde BlueBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2016
    Posts
    7,881
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520188
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    This one?

    Yeah the guy is a complete autist
    http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...R-OF-TEENAGERS

    Everyone cringes when he opens his mouth so he has to bang half blacked out fat bitches so he feels Muh foid approval (he lives for this)
    He's the kind of guy who worships a girl with an OnlyFans telling them they look beautiful and gets high if they say "Thanks" back, tbh.

  8. #8
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    The Dancing Bozo Nightclub
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    10,688
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    He's the kind of guy who worships a girl with an OnlyFans telling them they look beautiful and gets high if they say "Thanks" back, tbh.
    Got a new keyboard the other day, srs. Got to hear my oneitis' voice yesterday, and it's the best present I could get. Made side dishes for the fam dinner and people are losing their shit over some sauteed green beans like they're the bestest. smh.

    Tbh
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  9. #9
    Mr. Blonde BlueBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2016
    Posts
    7,881
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520188
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Got a new keyboard the other day, srs. Got to hear my oneitis' voice yesterday, and it's the best present I could get. Made side dishes for the fam dinner and people are losing their shit over some sauteed green beans like they're the bestest. smh.

    Tbh
    Clearly mad over my culinary skills, and the fact that I got a dime piece girl while you're making up stories about banging out girls with their holes already stretched out long before you got there.


    Have you ever even died? lol Pussy.

  10. #10
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    The Dancing Bozo Nightclub
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    10,688
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Clearly mad over my culinary skills, and the fact that I got a dime piece girl while you're making up stories about banging out girls with their holes already stretched out long before you got there.


    Have you ever even died? lol Pussy.
    None of my stories are made up but sure keep telling yourself that lil buddy.

    Have u still seen her face or did it stop with the voice?

    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  11. #11
    Mr. Blonde BlueBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2016
    Posts
    7,881
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520188
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    None of my stories are made up but sure keep telling yourself that lil buddy.

    Have u still seen her face or did it stop with the voice?
    You amuse me. My little Finnish smurf. Only makes sense that you're an incel. You probably got bullied by Somalians growing up, and your mum probably told you to chimps are people too.

    Do you think your incelism is related more to the country you live in being beta(Finland)? Or just your personal upbringing?

  12. #12
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    The Dancing Bozo Nightclub
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    10,688
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    You amuse me. My little Finnish smurf. Only makes sense that you're an incel. You probably got bullied by Somalians growing up, and your mum probably told you to chimps are people too.

    Do you think your incelism is related more to the country you live in being beta(Finland)? Or just your personal upbringing?
    ^^ This post was written by a 15 year old child who has admittedly never touched a woman in his life

    Let that sink in

    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  13. #13
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    762
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30266630
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    None of my stories are made up but sure keep telling yourself that lil buddy.

    Have u still seen her face or did it stop with the voice?

    None of your stories add up. If you're a supposed slayer why are you such a whipped cuck?

  14. #14
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    The Dancing Bozo Nightclub
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    10,688
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    None of your stories add up. If you're a supposed slayer why are you such a whipped cuck?
    Whipped cuck in what way?
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  15. #15
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    762
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30266630
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Whipped cuck in what way?
    Like. You're so desperate for female attention and that's how you measure everything.. Its hard to respect a man that thinks highly of women.

    Your entire fucking (fat) girls pseudo alpha thing is to cope that you're enough because you've been a bullied cuck your entire life.

  16. #16
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    The Dancing Bozo Nightclub
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    10,688
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    Like. You're so desperate for female attention and that's how you measure everything.. Its hard to respect a man that thinks highly of women.

    Your entire fucking (fat) girls pseudo alpha thing is to cope that you're enough because you've been a bullied cuck your entire life.
    The fact that I love women doesnt make me a whipped cuck in any way, but the way you keep bitching and crying about it shows your insecurity and jealousy over the matter. You really wish women would care about you and like you but they dont and never have and thats literally the reason why you cope with this black knight incel doomer bullshit.

    I really dont care if you respect me or not, I absolutely do not respect you either. I think youre a massive cringeworthy tryhard and overall very sad individual, in fact I think it's better I dont have your respect because you represent everything I would never want to be. Youre a lifetime loser who dwells in his own failures and gave up on life, you have no ambitions and no plans to make your life better you would rather just stay bitter and mad at the world and take your frustrations out by trolling around the internet acting like a child.


    Inb4 you back the fuck out like a cowardly little pussy once again because you cant handle being confronted with words of truth
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  17. #17
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 18 2020
    Posts
    762
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    30266630
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    The fact that I love women doesnt make me a whipped cuck in any way, but the way you keep bitching and crying about it shows your insecurity and jealousy over the matter. You really wish women would care about you and like you but they dont and never have and thats literally the reason why you cope with this black knight incel doomer bullshit.

    I really dont care if you respect me or not, I absolutely do not respect you either. I think youre a massive cringeworthy tryhard and overall very sad individual, in fact I think it's better I dont have your respect because you represent everything I would never want to be. Youre a lifetime loser who dwells in his own failures and gave up on life, you have no ambitions and no plans to make your life better you would rather just stay bitter and mad at the world and take your frustrations out by trolling around the internet acting like a child.


    Inb4 you back the fuck out like a cowardly little pussy once again because you cant handle being confronted with words of truth
    Tldr

    I don't need to make my life better tho. I have a better paying job than you, more money, a full normal family, and I'm much bigger than you. Literally rather be me on all accounts.

    Its literally just going out in the world and having to see entitled cunts that don't know their place or respect men because of wks like you.

    Men have to either live with other men being enabling cucks or put them in line.

    It's not jealousy. It's disgust.

  18. #18
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    The Dancing Bozo Nightclub
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    10,688
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    Tldr

    I don't need to make my life better tho. I have a better paying job than you, more money, a full normal family, and I'm much bigger than you. Literally rather be me on all accounts.

    Its literally just going out in the world and having to see entitled cunts that don't know their place or respect men because of wks like you.

    Men have to either live with other men being enabling cucks or put them in line.

    It's not jealousy. It's disgust.
    No, men are still well respected in this society. It's just that people like you are not seen as men, not really.

    Youre a sad pathetic beta manchild and you sit there whining and crying about how much the world sucks because you dont have the balls to take it and make it your own like a real man would.

    Instead all you do with your time is troll around the internet, getting emotionally invested in anonymous people and their responses to you. Another thing men dont do.

    Sure helped alot growing up in a normal family and having all that money, you still turned out a fuckup

    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2020-10-12 at 06:56 AM.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

  19. #19
    Mr. Blonde BlueBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2016
    Posts
    7,881
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520188
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    No, men are still well respected in this society. It's just that people like you are not seen as men, not really.


    Instead all you do with your time is troll around the internet, getting emotionally invested in anonymous people and their responses to you. Another thing men dont do.


    Says the guy who read every post of long ass threads with 14 chapters, continues to do so, made a "cliffs" thread, and touts it in his signature like it's not some autistic shit..

    Most of the shit you say as a insult to people is projection.

  20. #20
    100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 06 2017
    Location
    The Dancing Bozo Nightclub
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Posts
    10,688
    Mentioned
    692 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949686
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Says the guy who read every post of long ass threads with 14 chapters, continues to do so, made a "cliffs" thread, and touts it in his signature like it's not some autistic shit..

    Most of the shit you say as a insult to people is projection.
    LMAO youre still jealous of the cliffs thread? Geez youre such a petty little kid

    You clearly dont understand how this works and I feel like an explanation would be wasted on a low IQ dolt like you so KTHNXBAI

    Oh ps. it's an insult you retard
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2020-10-12 at 04:26 PM.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

    Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions