Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Broke, on foot, toothless IGotNext's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2016
    Location
    Not far from grade school kids.
    Weight
    260lbs @ 40%
    Height
    3' 11"
    Posts
    2,723
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949679

    "Nigga I'm smart and you ain't"

    "I'm doing shit that you caint. Nigga I'm smart and you aint." - random nigger


    TLDR - too fucking lazy: Baboon bragged about unemployment benefits fraud, Feds came and got him.


    "Rapper Nuke Bizzle arrested for identity theft, fraud after boasting about unemployment scam in music video"


    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...am-music-video


    Ministry of Truth

    WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

    "No response while I bomb that ass. You ain't shit. Your whack ass town had you gassed. Egos are something the Wu-Tang crush. Souped up niggas on the stage get rushed. I don't give a god damn all the shows you did, how many rhymes you got or who knows you kid." - Genius GZA

  2. #2
    Platinum Member RedSpeedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09 2017
    Posts
    7,223
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949683
    Quote Originally Posted by IGotNext View Post
    "I'm doing shit that you caint. Nigga I'm smart and you aint." - random nigger


    TLDR - too fucking lazy: Baboon bragged about unemployment benefits fraud, Feds came and got him.


    "Rapper Nuke Bizzle arrested for identity theft, fraud after boasting about unemployment scam in music video"


    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...am-music-video


    But I thought that was alpha low inhib behavior, unlike beta proactive complex problem solving whites/pajeets/ricecels etc.


  3. #3
    Senior Member uwu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2020
    Posts
    701
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    31732711

  4. #4
    suburban savage bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    31,313
    Mentioned
    1816 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949708
    brb stacks that rap money from federal prison where he hoops and smokes weed all day meeting newer better plugs and cartel members
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

  5. #5
    Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 30 2019
    Posts
    4,192
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    How dumb do you have to be

  6. #6
    Deviant Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 13 2018
    Location
    Green Bay
    Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Posts
    3,124
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949677
    Going to prison isn't really a punishment for niggers.

  7. #7
    Toilet Humor ArmitageShanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 15 2016
    Weight
    Not enough
    Height
    185cm
    Posts
    1,873
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949678
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Going to prison isn't really a punishment for niggers.
    Gayest demographic, srs. They don't have to down low in the joint. Get high, get shit pushed in, free food, can wear pants as low as they want, etc.

  8. #8
    Mr. Blonde BlueBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2016
    Posts
    7,852
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520188
    He named the song "EDD"???


  9. #9
    Mr. Blonde BlueBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 12 2016
    Posts
    7,852
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42520188
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    brb stacks that rap money from federal prison where he hoops and smokes weed all day meeting newer better plugs and cartel members
    Yeah, honestly as long as you got a few $ on your books for commissary, it ain't that bad. If you're small, just start trading food/shit from the store in there to the biggest guy you can get to have your back.

  10. #10
    suburban savage bigmane123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 23 2016
    Weight
    400 kg
    Height
    5'11
    Posts
    31,313
    Mentioned
    1816 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42949708
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Yeah, honestly as long as you got a few $ on your books for commissary, it ain't that bad. If you're small, just start trading food/shit from the store in there to the biggest guy you can get to have your back.
    nobody cares how big you are when gang shits involved or weapons mf's with shanks covered in aids will air that shit out or cut you and run away and you cant catch them because your 300lb goofy jonfu bb
    musclegod gang

    slavic strength crew


    *Degenerate Crew*

Posting Permissions