Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member DeathPonyNetikkMane123's Avatar
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    Totally projecting and in denial tbh

Totally coping and in denial

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathPonyNetikkMane123 View Post
    Totally coping and in denial

Ive legit had more sex this year than you have in your entire life

Im loved by most people here because Im nice and likable, meamwhile people actually tell me in PMs that youre a fag and they never liked you

Im very muscular and without steroids

I fail to see where the cope and denial is, little man
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2020-11-04 at 04:29 AM.
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Ive legit had more sex this year than you have in your entire life

Im loved by most people here because Im nice and likable, meamwhile people actually tell me in PMs that youre a fag and they never liked you

Im very muscular and without steroids

I fail to see where the cope and denial is, little man
    With ugly fat girls you spent 8 hours white knighting... Yeah you're right i hsve self respect and you don't

That's funny because people tell me in pms that they like me and hate you but you'll ankle bite for eternity and they can't be fucked to acknowledge you.

You're little and you look like shit which is why you post close up lighting images

Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    With ugly fat girls you spent 8 hours white knighting... Yeah you're right i hsve self respect and you don't

That's funny because people tell me in pms that they like me and hate you but you'll ankle bite for eternity and they can't be fucked to acknowledge you.

You're little and you look like shit which is why you post close up lighting images
    Nah theyre hot women and youre a jealous ugly incel who has failed every goal he set for himself 2 years ago. Self respect my ass, you dont even know what that means LOL

Ankle biting, you mean like youre doing right now? Like youve been doing for the past 2 years? LMAO

Lol @ how you keep bumping old threads tho

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Nah theyre hot women and youre a jealous ugly incel who has failed every goal he set for himself 2 years ago. Self respect my ass, you dont even know what that means LOL

Ankle biting, you mean like youre doing right now? Like youve been doing for the past 2 years? LMAO

Lol @ how you keep bumping old threads tho
    Delusional

Nah I've called you a cuck and white knight pretty explicitly

Projecting lol. I don't search em up like you do lol

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Delusional

Nah I've called you a cuck and white knight pretty explicitly

Projecting lol. I don't search em up like you do lol
    Youve been following me around for 2 years straight

Keep beta orbiting me ugly incel cuckboi

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Youve been following me around for 2 years straight

Keep beta orbiting me ugly incel cuckboi

Not Rly. I just keep seeing you post Cringe novelas Tbh.

And yeah multiple people have said the ankle biting thing you wk cuck

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Not Rly. I just keep seeing you post Cringe novelas Tbh.

And yeah multiple people have said the ankle biting thing you wk cuck
    Cope gayboi, you are my beta orbiter and I live rent free in your empty bald head

Fitmisc isnt an incel breeding ground anymore, your time is over and you dont belong here. People here dont want to see toxic incels like you anymore, they want good vibes and slayers like myself.

Go back to neanderthal misc and stay there incel

Guilty of espionage Deep Purple's Avatar
    Weight
    NDA
    Height
    NDA
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Cope gayboi, you are my beta orbiter and I live rent free in your empty bald head

Fitmisc isnt an incel breeding ground anymore, your time is over and you dont belong here. People here dont want to see toxic incels like you anymore, they want good vibes and slayers like myself.

We must keep whiny incels off this site. They can go bitch and moan somewhere else.

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Purple View Post
    We must keep whiny incels off this site. They can go bitch and moan somewhere else.
    Youre lucky to not have been here back in 2018 when the incel takeover was at its worst, the whole place was just really demotivating and depressing as fuck

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Youre lucky to not have been here back in 2018 when the incel takeover was at its worst, the whole place was just really demotivating and depressing as fuck
    I caught the end of that era. Sad that so many men act like whiney little faggots. "Oh boohoo women don't like me and my life is sooooooo terrible" still a few of them floating around here

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    I caught the end of that era. Sad that so many men act like whiney little faggots. "Oh boohoo women don't like me and my life is sooooooo terrible" still a few of them floating around here
    Fitmisc is currently in the Kpop era

The Kpop revolution started in 2019 and its still going strong

#Blackpinkinyourarea

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

You're not a slayer and you never will be tho. You can tell by your mannerisms. You're a cuck tryhard white knight. That's all you ever had the potential of being because you are a subhuman and grew up as an incel. Guess what you don't grow out of it.
    ��

Ps. You're the one trying to bring guys down at the expense of foids. So no I'm standing up for guys against your cuckery. Prob why no one likes u besides blahafags and you're delusional about it fella.

Also fucking fat 2/10s and posting pics of condoms is desperate as fuck

Cool normal gl people get laid

You are not one of those. Not sure why you got such an inflated sense of self worth fkin a 2/10 fat negress after a night of white knighting like a cuck and passive aggressively putting guys down that could bash your face in no doubt lmao. You're not alpha, you're not gl. You're a try hard passive aggressive feminine white knight cuckold. So don't act like a slayer on here.
    Last edited by DeathPonyNetikkMane123; 2020-11-22 at 01:50 AM.

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    You're not a slayer and you never will be tho. You can tell by your mannerisms. You're a cuck tryhard white knight. That's all you ever had the potential of being because you are a subhuman and grew up as an incel. Guess what you don't grow out of it.
    ��

Ps. You're the one trying to bring guys down at the expense of foids. So no I'm standing up for guys against your cuckery. Prob why no one likes u besides blahafags and you're delusional about it fella.
    The only thing even remotely true in this entire essay is that I'm a white knight

Look at u cry

Jealous of my success because you failed every goal you set for yourself 2 years ago:

Also seething as fuck because I'm liked by almost everybody here these days and youre not liked by anybody

http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...nd-dump-enigma

http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthr...-three-threads

Look at all those people shitting on you

Last edited by Online Warlord; 2020-11-22 at 02:01 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    The only thing even remotely true in this entire essay is that I'm a white knight

Look at u cry

Jealous of my success because you failed every goal yoi set for yourself 2 years ago:

Look at you cry and respond to my every post MINUTES after it being posted because you have no life, you live on fitmisc to write essays about getting laid because you don't.

Succeeded everything Tbh lol... Just got smaller because off roids. Still bigger than you not lifting or roiding tho not a huge feat

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Look at you cry and respond to my every post MINUTES after it being posted because you have no life, you live on fitmisc to write essays about getting laid because you don't.

Succeeded everything Tbh lol... Just got smaller because off roids. Still bigger than you not lifting or roiding tho not a huge feat
    U just project everything I say right back at me because ur seething

Ive had sex with 10 women this year so far, how about you? Still 0? LOL

Lets review your FAILED goals from 2 years ago:

1. Move far away
    FAILED. Still living in the same shithole.

2. Start a family.
    FAILED. No family, no significant other, no children, just a bald ugly steroid drug addict rotting alone trolling anonymous people on the internet and getting triggered by their responses.

3. Be an amazing partner
    FAILED. Not only do you not have a partner but youre still just as narcissistic and unlikable as ever.

4. Get consistent wages
    FAILED. Still an unemployed bum pretending to be a cryptomillionaire like Shabbatai, except that you dont have the spiral staircase to show for it.

5. Rehab shoulder and get certain lifts.
    FAILED. You havent even talked about lifting in years.

6. Have abs year round.
    FAILED. You didnt have abs when you were on roids and you certainly dont have them now that youre off and dont even lift.

7. Stop using orals and narcs by december
    FAILED. Youre off roids now but still taking rec drugs and posting about them on this forum.
    Last edited by Online Warlord; 2020-11-22 at 06:22 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123