Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

So how long can a guy date until he can fuck?

Been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks (totalt 10 times). We both enjoy each other but the problem is that she is not letting me to fuck her yet. We do make out and she rides me with her clothes on and grind me and making me all horny and shit but when i try to advance she neggs me.

Thing is, we both see this as something that can be serious and she seems like she goes very slow forward. She told me she dated a guy once for 6 months without even a kiss. But i mean whats the next step? For how long are we going to date?

Also, its only me who takes advance to cuddle and kiss. I dont know what to do bros, should i take a step back and see what she does because the last 4-5 dates have been the same:
    1.Kissing 2.Having "sex" with clothes on and getting super horny. 3.Me trying to do something more and getting negged. 4.Me jerking off alone

I should say that she is 28 years and have an education/work (social worker) that is way lower than mine.
    Last edited by RG90; 2020-11-19 at 07:53 AM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    ''She told me she dated a guy once for 6 months without even a kiss.'' do you believe this, you wouldnt be grinding your dick on her were this true.
    she tries to lock u down and doesnt want to be seen easy, also afraid you'd leave if she didnt let you do anything sexual
    abort

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricflairenin' View Post
    ''She told me she dated a guy once for 6 months without even a kiss.'' do you believe this, you wouldnt be grinding your dick on her were this true.
    she tries to lock u down and doesnt want to be seen easy, also afraid you'd leave if she didnt let you do anything sexual
    abort
    she said the guy wanted the girl to take the initiative hence no kiss. Ye the thing is i have no idea where i have this girl. She is trying to give the impression that she is very conservative. When i spank her, she tells me to stop because its to dirty. Also for only having one relationship in the past she is a fucking good kisser lol.

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Shes using sex to manipulate you. Run away

Weight
    Too little
    Height
    3" bone pressed
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    My current gf it took about 2 months for us to have sex.

If you really see something serious in her why not wait brah? Trust me the sex will come sooner than you think she wants it as much as you do she’s probably just anxious.

Weight
    Too little
    Height
    3" bone pressed
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Also I had a pal from high school who had a gf and I think it took them about a year to have sex because his girl was conservative etc. now they’re together for I think 4 years now so something definitely came from it.

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_mind View Post
    My current gf it took about 2 months for us to have sex.

If you really see something serious in her why not wait brah? Trust me the sex will come sooner than you think she wants it as much as you do she’s probably just anxious.
    What the fuck man longest I ever had to wait was 2 weeks and that was one time only, everybody else has gone to bed with me within the first 2 dates
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    be more distant with her.

spend time with her like you enjoy her company, but don't be so eager to hookup w her.

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincel View Post
    be more distant with her.

spend time with her like you enjoy her company, but don't be so eager to hookup w her.
    ye this is going to be my next move.

Weight
    Too little
    Height
    3" bone pressed
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Warlord View Post
    What the fuck man longest I ever had to wait was 2 weeks and that was one time only, everybody else has gone to bed with me within the first 2 dates
    That was the same with me in my previous relationships but sometimes a nigga changes

Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    That was the same with me in my previous relationships but sometimes a nigga changes
    What made you change like that?

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    We all grow up bro, that slaying that we used to do is just a small ego boost but gives nothing really. Once we hit 30 we look for something to settle down with.

Weight
    Too little
    Height
    3" bone pressed
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    For one she was a virgin which is why I was ok with waiting for some time

Also for our people sex is like a big deal which is why a lot of couples like the friend I mentioned, take months or even years before they have sex

Before this any gf I had was from another ethnicity which is why I never had to wait more than a week to have sex with someone

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    For one she was a virgin which is why I was ok with waiting for some time

Also for our people sex is like a big deal which is why a lot of couples like the friend I mentioned, take months or even years before they have sex

Before this any gf I had was from another ethnicity which is why I never had to wait more than a week to have sex with someone
    where u from man

Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RG90 View Post
    We all grow up bro, that slaying that we used to do is just a small ego boost but gives nothing really. Once we hit 30 we look for something to settle down with.
    Im in the phase of my life where sex within the first 2 dates is the norm and if that doesnt happen it usually means that someone else is living rent free in her head

Weight
    You're gay for asking
    Height
    3 inches. Hard
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RG90 View Post
    Don't speak for all oldcels. If you're OK waiting then wait. I dated a sloot off and on that would always be demanding. At first it was minimum a date with dinner and movie. Gradually I would have to spend the night or she would just fall asleep and say no. Once I gave in then it was full weekends. Then it was weekends out of town or no sex. I caught on around the full weekend demands and got really fed up and ghosted her. Women use swx to get what they want. Im not into that so if I detect anything like that I kick them to the curb. Id rather be single than deal with that shit. The older I get the more picky I am. Granted the pool of available women shrinks with age and the ones out there seem to be damaged by divorce or are full blown mentally ill. Oh well. What can you do right?

Weight
    240 pounds
    Height
    6'4
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    1.she just not that into you

2. She getting dick from someone else

It's probably both
    *THIS IS MY YARD NOW
    *ROMAN EMPIRE
    *BELIEVE THAT
    *ONE VS ALL
    *SAMOAN SUPERMAN

Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    It's only been 3 weeks, with some this is normal. It's not even a "I control the sex, therefore I control him" thing. It's a "I don't want to have more turns than a doorknob" thing.

Weight
    Height
    5'10
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman Reigns View Post
    1.she just not that into you

2. She getting dick from someone else

It's probably both
    Maybe but why keep seeing me lol.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Don't speak for all oldcels. If you're OK waiting then wait. I dated a sloot off and on that would always be demanding. At first it was minimum a date with dinner and movie. Gradually I would have to spend the night or she would just fall asleep and say no. Once I gave in then it was full weekends. Then it was weekends out of town or no sex. I caught on around the full weekend demands and got really fed up and ghosted her. Women use swx to get what they want. Im not into that so if I detect anything like that I kick them to the curb. Id rather be single than deal with that shit. The older I get the more picky I am. Granted the pool of available women shrinks with age and the ones out there seem to be damaged by divorce or are full blown mentally ill. Oh well. What can you do right?
    Don't give up hope man I'm sure theirs a great guy out there for you

#Blackpinkinyourarea

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast