Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Dialing in the fuck me now physique

Senior Member BigMuscularBelarussianMan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    imagine being an IG male fitness follower

how do you even find that stuff

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    it just blows my mind that people still fall for these bullshit programs in 2020

I'm assuming it's just pajeets and 16yo kids who think they can build this by copying the same diet/training

Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMuscularBelarussianMan View Post
    imagine being an IG male fitness follower

how do you even find that stuff
    I honestly cannot imagine looking at stuff like this

Just imagine being at work and you pull out your phone on break and there’s pics of shirtless guys and your coworkers see

Try convincing them you’re not gay

Good luck

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    He looks kinda like I did when I used gear, just better insertions and better looking than me. I never used more than 300mg test, usually with an oral, and I looked kinda like that year round without needing ancilliaries. Just felt like such a dumb lifestyle to me though, better to be a bit softer but not dependent on drugs.

Weight
    Too little
    Height
    3" bone pressed
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgzn View Post
    He looks kinda like I did when I used gear, just better insertions and better looking than me. I never used more than 300mg test, usually with an oral, and I looked kinda like that year round without needing ancilliaries. Just felt like such a dumb lifestyle to me though, better to be a bit softer but not dependent on drugs.
    When you are scamming thousands of pajeets and 16 year old kids the lifestyle is worth it assuming you’re making good money

Doesn’t even make sense to do it for girls cause they don’t give a phuck

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Very impressive that you looked so great with such modest doses

You are impressing us all

Senior Member Ultra Instinct Genova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Having some arm and delt development but otherwise twinkmaxxing isn't that amazing.

Mentioned
    1319 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesavageking View Post
    Very impressive that you looked so great with such modest doses

You are impressing us all
    To be fair,

300, if it was real, is way more than what most fitmiscers ever took.

Lots of fitmiscers took somewhat more than that,

But they didn’t realize that all of their shit they bought from “underground labs”,

Aka chyna powder mixed with soybean oil in some 20 year old punk degenerate’s dirty kitchen,

Was sooo underdosed,

What should be 100mg worth of test, would be more like 15-25mg Of test

So these dudes who thought they were on 500mg of test and tren and shit

Were probably really only having 1/3rd as much gear as @sgzn if his gear is legit

@BroBeansBrah @longNStrong

Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    To be fair,

But they didn?t realize that all of their shit they bought from ?underground labs?,

Aka chyna powder mixed with soybean oil in some 20 year old punk degenerate?s dirty kitchen,

Was sooo underdosed,

Were probably really only having 1/3rd as much gear as @sgzn if his gear is legit

Probably true in a lot of cases

Senior Member Fire God Liu Kang's Avatar
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    dialed as fuck

Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autismos View Post
    it just blows my mind that people still fall for these bullshit programs in 2020

I'm assuming it's just pajeets and 16yo kids who think they can build this by copying the same diet/training

Online fitness program peddlers just replaced the nutrition store clerk and Jay Cutler posters.

I'm sure there are older guys falling for it too because their wife thinks Batman is "OMG sooo HAWT!" or they just got dumped. Most current day humans lack logical thought enough to analyze whether what they're told is the truth.

But yeah "If I run this program, eat this, then I'll be swole. Lean, but swole. I'm gonna get soooo much pussy man. Girls will like me."
    Last edited by BlueBlood; 2020-11-21 at 11:23 PM.

Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Instinct Genova View Post
    Having some arm and delt development but otherwise twinkmaxxing isn't that amazing.
    His Arms are tiny

Delts look insane

Chest shape is good

I assume lats look good

Arms are bad tho tbh

100% Natural Hard Work Online Warlord's Avatar
    Super fancy and expensive babe magnet apartment at AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION in Finland
    Weight
    209lbs
    Height
    6ft2
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlood View Post
    Online fitness program peddlers just replaced the nutrition store clerk and Jay Cutler posters.

I'm sure there are older guys falling for it too because their wife thinks Batman is "OMG sooo HAWT!" or they just got dumped. Most current day humans lack logical thought enough to analyze whether what they're told is the truth.

But yeah "If I run this program, eat this, then I'll be swole. Lean, but swole. I'm gonna get soooo much pussy man. Girls will like me."
    That last part is actually true tho

U would know if u had ever touched a weight in ur life srs
    Blahautism: The Jason Blaha Story CLIFFS

Click on the link above to see the Blahautism CLIFFS thread for a thorough summary of the Blahautism threads, including important exclusive information that is not on either Blahapedia or Exposed TV

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBRP View Post
    To be fair,

But they didn?t realize that all of their shit they bought from ?underground labs?,

Aka chyna powder mixed with soybean oil in some 20 year old punk degenerate?s dirty kitchen,

Was sooo underdosed,

The test isn't doing the magic, it's other stuff like tren, deca, or orals in my case. So you can't read much into low test doses. Test causes more problems than its worth at higher doses so what fake natties do is they keep it a low baseline of test, and play with tren and orals, never coming completely off.

This was me about 6 years ago on 300mg test and 20mg superdrol, I looked like that for about 2 years straight and could probably convince dyels I was natty. I imagine kinobody is doing something similar, <500mg test, with a little anavar or tren (something dry) never coming off. He might even be on hgh since he's loaded and it make staying lean easy.

Weight
    69lbs
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    And yet another steroid using crossfit female.

Briggs from the UK.

Look at her. Just look at her. I mean it takes a certain IQ level to be able to see this. If you can't see it then you're just dumb. That's all.

Notice the 3D shoulders yet again due to there being more androgen receptors in the shoulders, so they are more prone to grow or have more potential to grow.

Now I could understand this look from a female 100 meter olympic sprinter. BUT NOT BRIGGS.

See how my whole it's on a per person basis thing plays into this? Notice that?

This isn't something that Briggs is capable of naturally.

When you listen to her talk she confirms it with her man like voice.

Every part of her body is man-like.

It's from the Tren.

That's what they are taking to set powerlifting world records. Don't get me started on the entire powerlifting world. Because i'll roast the hell out of them as well.

I'm just giving her what she deserves. Briggs has 560 thousand deluded and dumb followers from all over the world commenting on how she's " beast mode " and a " role model " to female fitness.

She's not a role model. How is she a role model? Steroid users don't represent the fitness industry. They represent the disease and sickness industry. And when you take the disease of steroids, the steroids start to manifest within you. And the symptoms start to manifest themselves within your body.

The varicose veins. The 3D shoulder effect.

Another great example of this is John Cena.
    *shark avi crew*
    *racism crew*
    *china korea crew*
    *stylin on ya crew*
    *fighter crew*
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_pheni View Post
    very low frequency
    Quote Originally Posted by Unevergooutside View Post
    I agree.
    I?m away from my stones atm

Weight
    69lbs
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    mean at this point the IOC should be hiring me as the official determiner of who's on steroids and who's not.

It's almost to the point now that i'm 100 percent accurate. I'll tell you who's on and who's not.

I notice everything ... Even 2 week changes.

A guy in my gym started using 2 weeks ago and I approached him in a joking manner and asked him if he's on steroids now and he confirmed his usage of Test.

Here's steroid user John Cena.

Notice the varicose veins .. The veins that zig zag back and forth in his upper chest into his bicep?

That's the symptom of Tren. That's something that you would expect to find on a 68 year old man not someone of his age.

That's what steroid users are doing. They are going around showing off their varicose veins everywhere, and then the deluded and dumb humans all across the world are giving them respect for it. Telling them that their veins are big and that they are hot.

Yeah because that's hot. Looking like you have a clump of veins and mass in your bicep. So hot.

Pathetic.

I can't post the picture. But any search of John Cena on google images basically sums up what I said above.
    *shark avi crew*
    *racism crew*
    *china korea crew*
    *stylin on ya crew*
    *fighter crew*
    very low frequency
    I agree.

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    The test isn't doing the magic, it's other stuff like tren, deca, or orals in my case. So you can't read much into low test doses. Test causes more problems than its worth at higher doses so what fake natties do is they keep it a low baseline of test, and play with tren and orals, never coming completely off.

This was me about 6 years ago on 300mg test and 20mg superdrol, I looked like that for about 2 years straight and could probably convince dyels I was natty. I imagine kinobody is doing something similar, <500mg test, with a little anavar or tren (something dry) never coming off. He might even be on hgh since he's loaded and it make staying lean easy.

looks natty except for the big arms
    I think it's not possible to have big arms while being lean as a natty, it sucks.

Weight
    69lbs
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nevergivein View Post
    looks natty except for the big arms
    I think it's not possible to have big arms while being lean as a natty, it sucks.
    First off nobody here can even do it because nobody here is even over 195 let alone over 210.

And even if someone here happens to be over 195 and below 6'0 then they sure as hell aren't out there running 400s at that bodyweight.

And even if they were then they would never be able to maintain the mass needed because in the process of running the 400 their weight would go from 195 to 175 due to the craziness of the training.

On a side note just thought about something. Remember how I told you all I broke my left ankle and the stupid lady who set the cast in 2001 set it crooked? Yeah that was due to her incompetence. You know. She wants to get into a position for the cash but yet has no clue how to do her job. And then goes home everyday happy that she screwed over peoples lives just for the cash of it. She literally destroyed my running career because she didn't align everything properly while setting the cast.

But anyways. Due to the fact that I strike the ground crooked with my left foot because my ankle is wobbly and the tendons are warped out in it, then I have no choice but to take off a full 3.92 seconds off my 53.44. So the record is technically 49.52 at 6'0 and 214 LBS.

Because due to my calculations on how much ground i'm losing each stride that I take because my left ankle is striking down crooked and then wobbling and coming up crooked I counted the amount of steps that I took in the 400 and it's literally 3.92 seconds slower than I should have done with a perfectly aligned left ankle.
    *shark avi crew*
    *racism crew*
    *china korea crew*
    *stylin on ya crew*
    *fighter crew*
    very low frequency
    I agree.

Weight
    Height
    6'1
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Today, 08:18 AM
    lil purp 69

This message is hidden because lil purp 69 is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast